Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shirohime Upgrade #1 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Shirohime Upgrade #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Shirohime Upgrade #1 Empty Shirohime Upgrade #1

Sun Oct 03, 2021 11:23 am
Shirohime Upgrade #1 QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Shirohime.
» Link To Character: Link.

» Upgrading: Willpower from Elite to Master.

» Why: Every thread she is shown in makes it clear that she is denying her body from just dying by sheer level of will to continue and keep pushing towards achieving that goal, I have acknowledged that she would technically have died long ago if not for the drive to persist and continue her existence.

This level of willpower is neither normal or healthy and is very importantly a fact that she is single-minded and obssessive about having her goal come to fruition which makes her prioritise it over literally anything else and even morals and ethics would yield underneath that - seen by how she continues to try and push Alastair towards falling in line with her own ideas rather than pursue his beliefs, her willingness to sacrifice a large portion of her lifespan to empower Cyrus (which later involved the split into Mazda) and also utilise the Vandenreich through her connection with Cyrus as a means to get closer to that goal.

I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides feat. Cyrus.
Tea for Two feat. Cyrus.
The Quiet Places feat. Alastair.
What is a God? feat. Arcadia, Cyrus, Helle & Mazda.
Staring At Clouds. Forms Like Bygone Memories. feat. Alastair & Cyrus. [Ongoing, but has already shown the reasons listed above].

» Extra: Three years without an upgrade and gotta start making stuff happen you know.

Shirohime Upgrade #1 Gamma_Signature
Shirohime Upgrade #1 CHARACTER_LISTShirohime Upgrade #1 GRAPHICS_THREADShirohime Upgrade #1 TIMELINE_THREAD
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shirohime Upgrade #1 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Shirohime Upgrade #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Shirohime Upgrade #1 Empty Re: Shirohime Upgrade #1

Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:10 am
[mod]Given the context of the single-mindedness of her beliefs and the ends in which she was willing to go to acheive those goals. As well as the linearity in which that single goal has consistently come to fruition I am willing to give you your first approval for this master upgrade.

Approval 1 of 2.[/mod]

Shirohime Upgrade #1 LzZCuy7
Shirohime Upgrade #1 BtXe12b
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shirohime Upgrade #1 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Shirohime Upgrade #1 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Shirohime Upgrade #1 Empty Re: Shirohime Upgrade #1

Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:48 pm
[mod]I am willing to approve this as well.

So I will.

Approved.[/mod]

Shirohime Upgrade #1 Sumera-character-list
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum