Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Left_bar_bleue16000/1I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Empty I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D]

Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:16 am

I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] U5BtpSP

Cyrus

Artist: Kota Hoshino - Song: EG Expression II

This was it. Perhaps the moment Cyrus had been awaiting for so very, very long. He had sought allies, he had sought power. But not a single thing he had grasped for was even comparable to what was now within his reach. He had found a woman that could give him...everything. A gateway to the future he so desperately sought.

But all things would come in their time. For all he knew, she would simply deny him what he asked, and it frankly would not surprise him. Still, he hoped- yes, genuinely hoped, a feeling he could not remember holding within his heart in uncountable years- that she would hear his request, that she would understand his heart. If she did, the whole world would be within his grasp.

So it was that Cyrus took a step into the famed caves on the isle of Monte Cristo. It seemed so incredibly poetic that he find her here, though he could not quite place why. He had never read the novel which took its name from this place, so for all he knew, he was simply grasping at straws in his excitement for this moment. Excitement? Yes, excitement, certainly. Creating a small orb of his own energy for light, the Quincy called out, curious if she would even respond.

"Shirohime. I come to ask your aid."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Empty Re: I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D]

Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:59 pm
I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Template-shirohimee

SHIROHIME

Stillness, this place echoed with it. The air here felt like it didn't move and it felt trapped in time. Shirohime sat in the dimly lit cavern, unmoving in such a way that it almost looked like she wasn't alive but a statue to an observer.

"My aid?"

His voice asked into the abyss and the abyss answered back, his light didn't reach her. Not that she allowed it for the moment anyway, he had entered her domain after all and she wasn't one to trust immediately. That idealistic part of her died a long time ago.

"How did you even find a ghost like me in this world?"

She was steadily working up the effort to move even though her body just wanted to collapse on itself everyday but she couldn't stop. She couldn't fall down yet.

THAT FORGOTTEN WORLD, THOSE FORGOTTEN MEMORIES | END POST

Last edited by Gamma on Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Gamma_Signature
I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] CHARACTER_LISTI Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] GRAPHICS_THREADI Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Left_bar_bleue16000/1I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Empty Re: I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D]

Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:09 am

Cyrus

"A great deal of study, and a great deal more hunting."

Cyrus did not dare step another foot forward, for fear that he might overstep his bounds in this place. Even if it was but a cavern, it was still her domain. To trespass would be an affront, and he could not afford even the slightest bit of offense now, of all times.

"It was not an easy feat, I must admit. Scouring news reports upon news reports, even the most minor of internet rumors. Requesting every possible travel and shipping record... If I had not others to assist me in the task, I suspect I never would have found even a trail to begin upon."

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:15 am

SHIROHIME

Shirohime regarded him from the light he used to illuminate the area, it made it easier for her to study him. The faintest familiarity stirred to mind from her energy, it was a familiar feeling but alien like it was from another person. Had it really been so long?

"That is the point of it all, yes. Nowadays I tend to only exist as a rumour."

All of this though was superfluous. It was chit-chat and dancing around the glaring matter at hand. Why he went through the trouble to seek out a ghost like her.

"So tell me Quincy, what aid does a man like yourself want from me that would be worth all the trouble of finding me?"

Last edited by Gamma on Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

I Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] CHARACTER_LISTI Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] GRAPHICS_THREADI Come to You Now, at the Turn of the Tides [C L O S E D] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:48 am

Cyrus

Cyrus was rather glad to hear her cut straight to the point. He had not come here for small talk, naturally, but he would also not deign to be rude. Particularly not when it came to her.

"I have heard tale of what you are capable of, the things you once accomplished. I desire only one thing, Shirohime. That you cut away my humanity."

It was a direct request. No, not merely a request. It was a plea, a necessity, something that simply could not be avoided. If she denied him, then so be it. That would not dissuade him. He could find another path.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:37 am

SHIROHIME

Her isolation and condition surely had a part to play with her impatience and desire to avoid idling around. Still she wasn't expecting such a request from him but it did all begin to make sense why he would specifically seek her out.

"Cut away your humanity?"

She didn't need him to explain, it was rhetorical. She knew exactly what he wanted and the opportunist in her stirred to life. He was a silver key to her goal, potentially anyway. It was too soon to discern that possibility.

"But what would you do if I were to cut it away? What would you do with the power of a God?"

She tossed God around lightly, a better term would be alien with how far removed from humanity he would be but there wasn't much of a difference in the sense of the spiritual world.

Last edited by Gamma on Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:29 am

Cyrus

"My only goal is to set right the world. To restore the natural order of things."

Cyrus spoke tersely now, actively doing his best to keep his speech concise. He would not bother her with extraneous detail if he could help it, but this was such a grandiose vision that it would likely require at least some elaboration.

"All things have their place, certainly. It is my only desire that things be put back into those places. That shinigami remain in the Soul Society, demons in their own realm. I do not aim for some unattainable peace, some utopian realm where none suffer any longer."

Taking a single step forward into the cave, Cyrus' confidence swelled once more. It was apparent that this was genuinely the most important thing to him.

"Such impossibility is farcical. Life and death are inevitabilities. The realms are entrenched in the fabric of creation. I would not deign to remove such things all together. But an arbiter is needed to maintain the status quo."

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:46 am

SHIROHIME

"Hmm. I see."

She nodded while a light generated from the heights of the cavern that created an eerie lavender glow that gave him a faint look at her frame. She looked extremely ordinary except for her strained white hair that had lost all its colour.

"A mediator to enforce a balance. A sacrifice of yourself for a goal like that? Why would a person want to give up their life for something so idealistic and selfish? You'd stop being who you are if I were to do as you wished."

Last edited by Gamma on Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:05 am

Cyrus

"Who I am is of no consequence. I was placed upon this Earth for only a single reason. I believe that this is that reason. It is not simply a matter of idealism or desire that I choose this path, Shirohime."

Cyrus studied the woman with a firm gaze, his eyes cold and unflinching now as he faced what he realized was functionally akin to his death. The idea did not particularly bother him.

"I am not defined by my humanity. It is but an obstacle in the far greater scope of things, one that I fully intend to overcome."

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:28 am

SHIROHIME

"Hmm. Is that so."

Her tone was still flat but faintly curious, it didn't change the rhetorical nature of the statement though.

"As a Quincy you are born of the Soul King, you are all children of it in some way or another. I suppose if you desire to enforce the world's balance I will complete you."

He was a puzzle, one that lacked pieces. He ultimately needed other pieces to complete him as a cadidate for the role of Soul King. That is where her own powers would fill his gaps like repairing a broken ceramic.

"You will no longer be a Quincy when you leave this cave but I will preserve the nature to some extent so that it is not completely foreign to you once you are reborn."

Saying this she sighed. Fully aware of the time she was giving up in doing this but after so many centuries...

I want that peace.

Last edited by Gamma on Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum