Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna]

Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:28 pm
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Header11

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

"Grrr. Whatever, give me your stupid phone so you can call my mum you big dummy. Gah, you just keep on talking about her like you're fixated or something. It's weird to think a lot about someone's mum you know, especially when you've never met them."

Inanna began to take her haul towards the counter, he didn't seem surprised at all, in fact he looked like he was used to this particular little girl come in and buy an obscene amount of sweets to satisfy her sweet tooth. It was a good haul overall, and this chump really did end up buying her candy. What a score!

"Alright. Fine. Now hand it over."

Friendship Overcomes All | END POST

Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTGuess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADGuess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty Re: Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna]

Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:19 pm
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 CNkWtvq

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Tourist

"Alright, thank you. Let us sort this out then."

Alastair looked the cashier up and down as he processed their shopping, it was surprising that he was not more concerned by this but also strangely comforting. At least it implied that this was some form of a regular occurrence. Handing over the money, which was still far more than he had intended to fork out, he turned back to Inanna and offered out his phone ready for her to input a phone number.

"I just want to make sure your family know where you are, little Miss. Then someone can come to pick you up and we can go our separate ways."

Holding out his hand, he waited for her to return the phone and prepared himself for what was no doubt going to be an awkward exchange.

Flat-chested | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:50 pm

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

She was huffy at the whole exchange, taking his phone and scowling while she began to input the number. She remembered it, it was the only number that she remembered in terms of calling people. As she was inputting the numbers there was a pause, a confused glance up at Alastair but she didn't say anything. Just an awkward couple of looks between the phone and the man in front of her. That was weird.

"Here you go, mister."

Regardless though, she did finish it and then hand the ringing phone back to Alastair. If he wanted to talk to her mother then she should, despite the fact she thought it was weird given the whole circumstances of finding she was already a previous call on his phone. Who was this guy again? Her dad? No way, he was too lame to be her dad.

Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTGuess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADGuess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:51 pm
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 N45YBc3

NINSIANNA KISHAR

Naturally, when one received a phone call from an operative in the field, there was the assumption that something had happened which merited immediate attention. It was quite late in the City of Lights, of course, but that hardly meant much of anything for Ninsianna. Sleep was not something she concerned herself with by and large.

"Hello, Coordinator Eisfluch. Is there something you require?"

Right to the point, direct as always. Whatever it was that he was calling about, Ninsianna had no doubt that it was presumably quite important. Why else would he call her, after all?

END POST | SIGN HERE, PLEASE

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:35 pm

"Coordinator Kishar..?"

Alastair took the phone from his ear, studying the number that had been inputted again. There was a pause as he considered exactly what had happened, and decided that there was exactly one line of events that made sense. Returning the phone to his ear, he sighed deeply.

"Apologies for disturbing you at this hour. I... I must have dialled the wrong number."

Hanging up the call, he looked down at the kid with genuine disapproval in his eyes. Of course, she had been playing him this whole time. There had never been any intention of actually giving him any information, she just wanted some free sweets.

"That was not very nice, Miss Inanna. You should not just dial random people from their call history. Ms Ninsianna is a very busy woman, it was incredibly rude for me to disturb her at such an hour."

Flat-chested | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:44 pm

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

"..."

She stared at him dumbfounded. Was he stupid? This man was absolutely brainless! People called her stupid. How could he be so dense and stupid? Inanna just tried to snatch the phone back from him and redial the number, using superior speed to take advantage of this slow thinking buffoon and keep him from taking it back enough to call the number back.

"Mama! This creep is being weird and insisting I'm not your daughter and that I'm naughty and not behaved and all kinds of other things... He did get me candy though! That was cool but everything else is sooo annoying, he's so bossy and keeps on telling me what to do and other stupid things. Call him stupid!"

Inanna was hastily saying this, assuming success, and in the process of saying it the danava was aptly trying to dodge and avoid every attempt from the stupid red monkey to stop her from talking to her mother as long as she could!

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Guess Who! ♡ [Alastair, Inanna] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:55 pm

NINSIANNA KISHAR

Hm.

Well, Ninsianna had to concede that she was glad to hear that Coordinator Eisfluch had in fact met Inanna, though she would have rather hoped that the two of them got along better than this.

"Inanna, dear, Mr. Eisfluch is a friend of mine. I did not anticipate the two of you running into one another, but I would prefer if you listened to what he says. I will naturally correct him on the matter of your being my daughter. Has everything been well with you?"

Despite the obvious tension and sense of a scuffle on the other side of the phone, there wasn't actually much that Ninsianna could other than simply talk to the two of them.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:17 pm

Of all the things Alastair had expected her to do, lunging for his phone was not one of them. He had been in the process of kneeling down again, and then his mobile was gone from his hand. He did not react immediately, in fact, he was dumbstruck by this whole turn of events, but before long he was trying to catch her. The last thing he needed was for word to get out that some little girl had stolen his phone in Vastime. She was fast, far faster than he had expected her to be, but surely he would be able to overpower her in time, given his advantage in size and age.

Then she started talking, and suddenly he didn't want to chase after her anymore. He had thought about things from one perspective, admittedly the one that definitely made the most sense, and yet he had not considered the alternative. The girl did have similar hair, and there was a similar shape to her face, and then the ears...

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me."

Flat-chested | END POST

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:27 pm

Inanna | Twinkle Vanilla

"Haha, okay... wait, he's not my dad is he!?"

There was the sudden fear on her face when she realised that he had a similar shade of eyes as her own, surely she could be reassured to be sure that this was not the case and that it was definitely stupid. No way did she want to be related to this idiot that just called her a liar like that.

"I don't want to listen to him though! He's so overbearing and everything and he's a stranger, you told me not to trust strangers."

Technically, taking candy from strangers was among them but Inanna conveniently ignored that part and just focused on using it as an excuse to cease the pestering that was his talk.

"It's been okay I suppose, I'm still with Vegas. I'm not in the closet anymore either. I'm getting my own bed, sometimes I do crawl into bed with her though when it's stormy. Uhm, my magi- other things are also good, I beat lots of bad guys and am super diligent. I'm so cool, aren't I!?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:32 pm

NINSIANNA KISHAR

"No, dear, he is not your father."

On account of her natural professionalism, Ninsianna did not allow any exasperation at the question, or the situation, to bleed through. She supposed, to Inanna's credit, that it was a legitimate question.

"You are correct, and I am quite proud of you for taking my advice to heart. But I am telling you now that he is someone I trust, so he is not simply a stranger."

Of course, she listened to Inanna's laying out of her current goings-on with no small amount of genuine interest. Ninsianna would have rather liked to be present for it all, of course, but she also knew that it hardly work out so neatly.

"I am quite glad to hear that you've settled in so well. I would like to visit some time when I find the time, and meet this Vegas friend of yours. You are indeed very cool, dear, and I am quite proud of you."

On the other end of the phone, despite her straight-laced demeanor, there was still the faintest smile on Ninsianna's face.

"May I speak with Mr. Eisfluch to help clear up this misunderstanding?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum