Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair]

Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:45 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 PKILJFu

ELIANE OVIDE

"No, no, of course not. You're just here to enjoy the local flavor, right? See what Africa has to offer? Sample some local delights, maybe?"

Her grin growing just a bit more, Eliane leaned in close to Alastair, her lips a hair's breadth away from his ear as she whispered in her most sultry tone. It was, for the record, quite profoundly seductive in nature, given how well she had practiced it, only further accentuated by the ever so slight French accent with which she spoke.

"But you know, the Duvalier Group prides itself on perfect service any time, anywhere."

Oh, that was a good one. If he was already blushing just from her mentioning Claudia and Arlette half-dressed, then she was sure that was going to be a real good one. And it'd be even better, considering she was dragging him right into an elevator. The two of them, all alone, in such a confined space and going up so high to the penthouse...

It'd be hard not to just eat him alive right here, really.

END POST | LEFT HAND OF THE QUEEN

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair]

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:11 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 CNkWtvq

ALASTAIR EISFLUCH | Tourist

He was just about ready to comment on his favourite African delicacies, a couple he had seen in the City of Lights and looked forward to experiencing in the home country, when suddenly she was offering him a different kind of experience. What had been a passing rosy tint now rapidly shifted towards a more violent shade of crimson, for even the purest of souls could pick up on a hint that suggestive. Rather than push her off him, which had certainly gone through his mind in the immediate, Alastair quickly rationalised that upsetting her with a harsh rejection was exactly how he ended up in a world of pain.

Craning his head towards hers, so that he too could communicate directly into each other's ears in a hushed tone, her French twang was answered by his own subtle German. To call it sultry would be an offence to the word, for that was befitting of neither the intention nor the execution.

"I am flattered, of course, but I am already spoken for."

Withdrawing from the closeness of the suddenly risque gesture, Alastair had all of a moment to process where they were going before the elevator doors slammed shut. She had been yanking his chain, definitely, but it was still better to get that information out into the air. Besides, the thought of Sophie was a fine countermeasure against the other images that Eliane was forcing into his head.

Browsing Incognito | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:23 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 PKILJFu

ELIANE OVIDE

Now that was information she certainly hadn't had, but Eliane was only even happier to know it. Maybe she couldn't use it right away, considering she wasn't trying to scare the little thing away. That would probably be bad for business, and the boss wouldn't like that. Oh, what a pity.

"I'm sure she must be absolutely stunning, if you're so quick to bring her up when we're simply talking about your holiday."

It was too easy, really. Always one way or another to mess around with him, pull him around like a puppy on a leash that was far too short. Oh, a leash, now that was a nice thought.

"But that wouldn't surprise me at all, with what a handsome man you are. Let me guess, tall, long legs, an ample bosom? And I've got no doubt she's a very talented girl, hmmm~?"

The elevator moved almost depressingly fast for Eliane's tastes. There'd hardly be any time to needle him before they made it up, and the odds were pretty good that Arlette would tell her to shut up when they made it to the penthouse. Always such a bore.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:07 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 CNkWtvq

Batting her away with such a powerful strike had proven to be effective in the immediate, which he was rather thankful for given that he had very few other feasible alternatives. It was a relief to see her retreat a little, even if he had only bought her off until she found a new angle to work on him.

"She is, and I do wish she was here to appreciate this country along with me. But I will just have to bring her back a souvenir."

It was not that he pushed her away, but he welcomed the conversation returning to the probing and sparring of before as opposed to putting him in positions he was far too inadequately experienced to defend. She was quite an imposing woman, he just had to hope that things calmed down when they reached the penthouse. Something told him that would probably not be the case though.

"Do not worry about comparing yourself to her, though. Any man would be lucky to have a girl so talented, I am sure."

There was an innocence to Alastair's smile, which had remained present since she had first begun to turn the screws on him, that did try to balance against the direction the conversation was taking. He could have talked about Sophie more, but it would do him little good to drag her into the headlights.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:22 am

ELIANE OVIDE

"Oh, I'm sure that he would, but he'd have to be really lucky."

Eliane found Alastair's kind words overwhelmingly precious, enough so that she almost pinched his cheeks and told him so. But being that forward about it would have spoiled the whole fun of the chase, and she got to see him squirm longer if she dragged it out. What a cute expression, though.

Oh, the door was open now, and that meant the fun was pretty much over now, huh? Well, maybe not over. There was always one more way to maybe get a little more out of this, and so as she led Alastair into the penthouse proper, she finally released his arm, exaggeratedly gesturing toward the open space, the large kitchen, and the impressive floor to ceiling windows that gave a view of the whole city.

"Make yourself comfortable, Mr. Guest. I'll let the boss know you're here, tell her to look presentable for you. Unless you're still hoping for that little view of her in her panties~?"

With a grin, she left him there alone, perfectly content to see where this went now.

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:26 am

"Naturally, and Mr. Eisfluch will do me just fine. Thank you."

His eyes did suggest that he had acknowledged the comment on Lady Duvalier's apparel situation but declined to comment any further. He had made his stance on the matter rather clear and addressing it again would only add more fuel to the pyre.

That smile finally faded as they made it to the top floor, fading back into a neutral frown as he looked out across the open space. His own apartment paled in comparison to this vast lounge that sported a commanding view of the city below, but he could not help but make the comparison anyway. He strode over toward the window, standing close to the glass so that he could look down at the streets below but also close enough that he might catch a reflection of anyone coming in behind him.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:55 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 X6fsqJn

ARLETTE OVIDE

The moment that Arlette noted Eliane's return had been marked only by the typical notification of the elevator's arrival, and not by any sort of inane message from her companion, the other bodyguard knew that something was abnormal. Not amiss, because Eliane certainly would have died before bringing any sort of threat into the penthouse, to say nothing of the other security measures.

Holstering her handgun under her suit jacket, Arlette simply left her quarters and immediately noted the crimson-haired man that was decidedly an outsider. A familiar one, at least. That made things more clear, though the last thing Arlette would do was try and make any sense of Eliane's asinine little games.

"Mr. Eisfluch. A surprise to see you here. I'll assume Eliane dragged you along."

Arms crossed, stance remarkably relaxed, there wasn't much in the way of hostility in Arlette's demeanor. She seemed, for all the world, like she was just a typical woman being presented with a minor inconvenience.

"I'll apologize on her behalf, considering she won't do it herself."

Not that Arlette really cared much about Alastair's feelings, of course. At least, not on any personal level. But making him uncomfortable was bad for business. They didn't gain anything with this stupid little circus.

END POST | RIGHT HAND OF THE QUEEN

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:42 am

Noting the approach of another, Alastair turned back from the window and offered Arlette a polite nod. The other bodyguard was another kind of beast compared to her counterpart, the formality with which she addressed him was enough to paint those differences in the brightest of colours. Still, he appreciated the woman's candour.

"A pleasure, Miss Arlette. And yes, Miss Elaine picked me up outside and demanded I accompany her."

He waved a hand dismissively as she spoke of apologising for Elaine's actions, trying to defuse any tension. The gesture was welcome, but it was wholly unneeded. It had certainly been an interesting experience, but there was nothing that he needed an apology for by any stretch of the word.

"There is no need, really. She caught me on the street below and invited me in for a conversation, if anything, I should be thanking her for the kind offer. Even if this is all a little more grandiose than I am dressed for."

His outfit was indeed best described as casual attire, which ran a stark contrast to her formal suit and even Elaine's business dress. But he at least still had the demeanour for the occasion, an air of nobility trying to counterbalance a colourful jacket and a t-shirt underneath.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:59 am
A Little Mouse, In Over Its Head [Claudia/Arlette/Eliane, Alastair] - Page 2 X6fsqJn

ARLETTE OVIDE

"Demanded, eh? That sounds about right."

If Arlette were the laughing sort, she'd have laughed at the mention of Eliane "inviting" him along. She knew exactly what that actually entailed, and realistically, this young man had probably skirted far closer to death than he actually even realized. Probably best to let him stay ignorant on that matter.

"Just ignore her if she's getting too annoying. She won't do anything other than pout."

Well, she would actually. And she had before. But Arlette wasn't going to tell Alastair that. Maybe she'd beat that idiot again, hadn't done that in a couple years now. It was getting more than just a little tiresome to have to clean up her messes.

"Seeing as you're here, I'll at least offer you dinner. It'll be sent here, so I'll just let them know to make one more. Unless you've got prior accommodations, of course, but it's the least we can do for dragging you here."

Despite her infinitely more curt tone when compared to Eliane, there was undeniably more of a sense that Arlette was actually engaging with Alastair. That was only natural, of course. Arlette didn't have any of the other twin's desire to watch people suffer, and frankly, she thought that entire outlook was stupid. He was a client, and clients paid the bills. There wasn't any reason she could see to treat him like some sort of chew toy.

END POST | RIGHT HAND OF THE QUEEN
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:46 pm

"She is a charming young woman, and rather persuasive too."

One more comment on Eliane, the corner of his lip turning up into a wry smile that suggested he knew a little of what he had so narrowly brushed with. Not that he was actually on the same page as Arlette, who knew her sister a little better than he, but she had hardly been subtle about the fact that she was toying with him. Not that one should play favourites, but Arlette was his clear favourite of the pair. Perhaps that was because she had not yet made a pass at him, or he just appreciated a straight-talking woman over one that liked to play dangerous games.

"Dinner would be most welcome if I am not being a burden, and I can pay my way too if you would prefer. I had booked accommodation on the outskirts of the city but it fell through, that is probably why I was looking like a deer in the headlights when Miss Elaine found me."

It was a white lie, for he had never had the time to arrange accommodation prior to his arrival, but it tied his little story together neatly. It would not withstand a focused investigation, though he hoped that a few curt comments of his own might dissuade such a course of action.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum