Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah)

Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:29 pm
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Header1

HIME

The stream of information Hannah shared was quite a lot to take in, though she listened intently all the same. It would seem as though her imprisonment had become something of a spectacle.

From Takehiko Kuchiki, to Elyss, and then finally Shadin releasing her from prison and giving her a position in Lux Orior's forces. That was certainly a journey but it was the last part that stood out to her the most. Elyss and Hannah had already met one another?

More than that, Elyss had a soul-shard with origins that lied with Ulv and tried to release her from prison? Hime rubbed her temples softly to ensure she was hearing each piece of information correctly. It was certainly a lot to take in, that's for sure.

"If you are worried about her, she has been within the soul society for some time now. We spoke not long ago. She had a moment with me recently but I was quickly able to subdue her anger. Suffice it to say, I would not accept if she were locked away like a wild animal. Unpredictable and a wildcard though she may be, I have come to form quite the bond with her. "

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah)

Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:31 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 6EdIfMt

"Ohh, I wouldn't say wild animal. More like, beloved pet" Hannah would comment with a coy grin. And then she stood and headed to the cupboard for a small plate of cookies and biscuits to munch on, as promised. "Humans have many ways to show their love to a person, and one of those is perfect for the self-destructive typhoon that is Elyss. Though, if she had managed to subdue her anger recently, then she might have grown a great deal in the months I had not seen her. Maybe..."

Hannah would shake her head at that. The idea of going up there was still one she struggled with, and so she wasn't sure she'd be able to handle it. One day she needed to, but perhaps after being allowed.
"On a more serious topic. If you could ask the Commander to send someone down here. I want to talk about my future in the Seireitei. As poor a relationship as I had, they are still my people, still my home"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:06 pm

HIME

Hannah was asking a rather generous favor of the graceful Shinigami, one she could not promise with any certainty. Even though the woman of ironclad had excused her of her actions, it still came with a price - at least from the outset of when they first met. She was supervised at all times and if she made a single mistake or harbored thoughts of betrayal, she would've been executed as she once desired.

Of course, in return, the commander had ensured her sister would have her utmost protection. On the other hand, it was simply making a request to Abalia to send someone down to speak with Hannah. She would consider it at some point. Whether Abalia chose to accept or not was an entirely different matter. Hime felt Hannah's mind was in the right place. To be certain, she didn't strike her as someone particularly untrustworthy.

"I will see what she says when I speak to her. Being her right hand, I only aim to fight for her and carry out my missions, but I'd like to think she'd consider it. If anything, I might visit you more. My skills are meritable as a shinigami but I'd love to explore observing the way you utilize Kido.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:01 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I merely want to put my heart to rest and know that I have done all that can be done. If I am refused and remain a traitor and enemy, then I shall know where I stand. Right now...my standing is vague and nebulous, and it brings me despair"

She would finish the morose commentary, with a cookie. Though Hime being interested in her way of Kido was always a good thing to hear.
"Having people to teach Kido is one of the major reasons I want to return. It's so dull, having all this knowledge and nobody to share it with. It is my ultimate Lemonade Story, and there is nobody around who will appreciate it being told. The only one I met was some psycho bitch in Minatumi who hit me with her staff for telling her what Shinigami get up to"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:54 pm

HIME

Hime helped herself to a few cookies as she listened to Hannah. If nothing else, the woman's mind was in the right place. She genuinely seemed as if she desired to see the realm from which she was born prosper. To a woman whose heart often found itself ruminating on heartfelt sentiments, Hannah found a listening ear in the graceful woman she invited to her house.

The only matter Hime had to deal with was sitting down with Abalia one day and offering her opinion, if she was willing to listen. By the end of it all, the deciding factor would always be the captain commander. Her knowledge of Kido could be a great gift to those who mastered the zanpakuto and those who struggled with such mastery but could utilize other tools within a shinigami's tool set.

She didn't quite know who the so-called bitch was that Hannah referred to, and decided to keep the subject to them rather than someone else she did not know.

"People are truly a troublesome sort, no? Well, luckily for you, you've found a woman who would love to be a student. I have enough tools to work but I'm far from a finished product. In fact, during my time in prson, I lost the ability to tap into my bankai. I have a mountain to climb but it's not a large one if I keep aiming enough. The ability to delve into the realm of kido and learn different nuances could be quite an aid to my overall skillset."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:15 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Indeed, people are" Hannah would finish her cookie and then stand up and go over to an umbrella stand, pulling out a large branch that had been expertly carved of bark. There were deep grooves in the wood from some kind of force, but otherwise it was a normal stick.

"I've been trying to make myself a Zanpaktou of sorts. Pouring spiritual energy into an object and maintaining structural health long enough to get a connection again. There has been more progress than none, but I am still so far from the mark it's going to take me a few years to get anywhere without an Aasuchi. Kido is a lot easier" Hannah would stroke her finger across the grooves in the branch. It wouldn't last much longer, and then she'd be set back all over again. She was learning, but all learning was experience in the end.

"To be able to teach such a cute girl like you would make any lesson a delight~"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 30, 2021 2:04 pm

HIME

Hime observed Hannah as she detailed her plan of forging a personal Zanpakuto, which, as she stated, was a difficult process to undertake without an asauchi. For someone who seemed to live alone, she definitely used her time effectively and wisely. The graceful Shinigami found such commitment to be praiseworthy, commendable even.

Hime contemplated on what merit she might hold if Hime could build a good rapport for the woman in Abaliia's eyes. Even if that never came to fruition, she would not allow Hannah's skills to go to waste. There was significant use for her yet and perhaps not all of that aligned with Lux Orior. Chuckling at Hannah's compliment, Hime gazed at the woman with a solemn smile as she spoke.

"Teaching a cute girl like me would be a delight? I suppose. I can't promise I'd ever be the most exciting woman but I am studious and it is easy to engage me. I'd like to think I'm a quick learner, too.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:26 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"At my age, excitement is not something I pursue. I am fine with more delicate matters" Hannah would return after depositing her branch, and then take another snack, for it was a nice plate of snacks.

"Though on the topic of excitement. If I can get back into the Seireitei to see my people again, we could work together keeping Elyss from further hurting herself. Two people giving her the care and attention she needs should be sufficient to support her through the days that will come"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:35 pm

HIME

Hime wondered about the connection Hannah shared with Elyss. Did they share a past together or did the woman possess some infatuation towards protecting and caring over her? Hime could not tell for certain but she hardly rejected the idea. She cared for the woman, too, perhaps on a deeper level than one might imagine. Was it love or compassion? She could hardly tell. There was certainly something. Hime was a woman who hardly knew the full scope of her own emotions. Even so, she still persisted in spite of it all. Still, curiosity ate away at her mind, compelling the woman to ask her a question.

"I would certainly love to see such a scenario come to fruition. How long have you known Elyss, Hannah? You seem eager to care for and look over a woman. Before she aimed to take you out of prison, was there a past connection or do you simply desire to help her?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:23 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ohh...she came in about mid-2419. And then a few more meetings until late last year. She gave me the impression of a woman who needs supporting against her baser instincts, and is prone to self-destructive impulses if left by herself. Her whole spiritual shebang was a bit out of wack and it had me a little worried. One doesn't just get over that in a moment, they need love and care for the rest of their days.

It's not a desire to help her so much as a desire to help everyone that needs it. Elyss is just more personal because of the connection"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum