Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty Re: Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah)

Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:45 pm
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Header1

HIME

Ah, so there was a bit of history beyond the prison break? Hime nodded softly as she took the time to absorb the woman's words. Elyss definitely needed guidance. The graceful Shinigami was more than prepared to provide her with that support whenever Elyss so desired.

"I see. It pleases me to know that Elyss has others who genuinely want to see her succeed. Sometimes, I don't know if she ever listens to me about how much I believe in her and her potential."

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty Re: Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah)

Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:23 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 6EdIfMt

"It is how she is, from what I understand of her. Words only get through her half the time, the other half you have to be there for her with your presence, rather than your words. People are strange like that, but if you care then it is effort well spent. And between that, we can support each other, since Elyss is the kind of woman who exhausts a person pretty easily"

Hannah would give a gentle giggle at the memory of the whirlwind that was Elyss. It would be nice, to be able to see her again.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:51 am
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Header1

HIME

"I have met you only today but I feel as though you genuinely care for Elyss's wellbeing. You have nothing but my respect, in that regard. As I am only Abalia's right hand, I do not know how much weight my words would hold to her but I can at least present the idea of what you would offer and how you can still be of use to us. Consider it a favor from a newfound friend," Hime would finish with a smile as she finished eating her tea and cookies.

It was a pleasant day, all things considered...

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:55 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Blinding Revelations(Hime/Hannah) - Page 4 6EdIfMt

"I genuinely care for the well-being of all my friends. If I have to be hated and condemned so that they may become the best versions of themselves, then I shall do so. And if they hate and condemn me while not heeding my words, then they were not worth my attention in the first place and it is nice that they show me that"

Finishing her tea like-wise, Hannah would stand, and offer a hand to Hime. It was ceremonial, since Hannah couldn't help another person to stand, but the offer was there.
"Either way, I do so hope you will return with good news. It has been a long time since I was home"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum