Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue3000/99999A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Empty A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah]

Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:11 pm

A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] 6EdIfMt

RISE OF A KIDO SAVANT

For a time, a small, complaining voice in Ryuzawa's mind wondered why the Gotei bothered to assign lower-ranked Shinigami to guard assignments in Karakura of all places. This vast metropolis, this heart of all things spiritual in the world of the living, had grown so advanced and so strongly defended that only the most potent threats - threats far beyond the abilities of Ryuzawa's ilk - could hope to breach it, and only its strongest protectors could be counted on to hold the line. The rest of Ryuzawa's mind chided in answer that it was not just to fight back against danger that he was here; first and foremost it was to shepherd civilians to safety in such times. Besides, he could hardly spend every hour of every day in the Seireitei, or he wouldn't learn anything of use!

So he made his rounds in the idyllic Sukai Karakura without complaint, and considered himself lucky that this was at least the most interesting of the Karakura postings. Heavens, this view! Even in this city of technological wonders, the magnificent vistas from the promenades that circled the perimeter walls remained the most compelling reason to come here.

With clear skies overhead, the pleasant bustle of a city at peace all around him, and a relaxed hand resting loosely around the saya of his asauchi, Ryuzawa walked his circuitous patrol. As he cast bespectacled blue eyes about the crowds, occasionally making genial contact with a citizen spiritually aware enough to see him as he was, he exercised his own awareness to study the sensations of strong sources of reiatsu all around. Those that were to do with the floating city's operation he had learned to tune out, the better to pay attention to people. One in particular, measured and coolly controlled but undeniable in its presence, seemed to be approaching along this curving promenade from the opposite direction. Ryuzawa trained his eyes forward in careful people-watching focus. In about ten seconds, he should be able to see them...

Template By: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Empty Re: A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah]

Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:21 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

The gentle presence he was waiting for became much less gentle as she got closer. Usually, Hannah kept it thin and easily ignored even as thick and powerful as it was, but when someone was explicitly focusing their Reikaku on her, they would be overwhelmed by it's weight. Turning the corner, this raging ocean of power - thicker and heavier than anything of the same scale - was given form. A woman in a pencil skirt and blouse, very formally dressed and carrying a briefcase, if such simple details could be seen under the weight of peach-coloured power trying to squash the man like a bug. Should he stop looking so intently, the pressure would let out quickly and allow him to breathe once again. Though not before the woman gave a smile and turned her head towards him.

Her auburn eyes didn't seem to quite connect with his own though, staring through him as if she wasn't seeing him but rather feeling he was there.
"You should probably not be staring so intently as one so young. It could be dangerous if you ran into something you didn't want to see"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue3000/99999A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Empty Re: A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah]

Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:05 pm

RISE OF A KIDO SAVANT

Much less gentle was an understatement. By the time Ryuzawa realised that he was looking at the source of the spiritual pressure he was feeling, a crushing presence even though he knew it was being restrained, he could hardly stand to look at the woman who had stopped to regard him. She looked every bit as gentle as she didn't feel. Only when he tore his eyes away - first to free himself from the strangling grip of that pressure, then to withdraw from her simple chiding - did he feel as though he could breathe again.

She was easily Captain-level. Just who had he bumped into?

"A-apologies, ma'am!" he answered her, cowed by her presence. He dared to try to meet her distant eyes again, withstood it for just a heartbeat. "I was - ahem - training my sense for reiatsu, I suppose, and I couldn't..." He swallowed down an awkward lump in his throat, gathered himself and dipped into a low bow. "Ryuzawa Hogosha, ma'am. Gotei Second Division. May I ask your name?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Day Less Monotonous [Ryuzawa/Hannah] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:08 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

The next meeting of her eyes was much more gentle, as if she had adapted to him and changed her output in the space of a few seconds that he could handle it without issue.
"Karakura is a poor place to wander around so spiritually open. Shadin would blow your head clean off just by seeing him" Hannah replied, giving a gentle laugh. He was so cute and formal, how could she not like this kid right away? "Hannah Chiza, Lux Orior RnD, Spellcrafting subsector. Might you walk with me? I have something to drop off"

The warm and gentle smile was totally at odds with the name given. Hannah was known in the Seireitei as a genius Kido practitioner who had earned access to the Forbidden Archives in a decade and created a whole sub-branch of Kaido for what was then the Fourth Division. Captaincy was merely a Bankai away, and then she suddenly dropped off the face of the Earth for a year and reappeared in K-World.

Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:36 pm

RISE OF A KIDO SAVANT

He hesitated for a moment, but when he realised that he was able to meet her gaze this time without feeling like his body would shrivel away, Ryuzawa remembered himself and straightened up properly. He was representing the Gotei - it wouldn't do to look so damned timid, no matter who he was talking to. But he was talking to none other than Hannah Chiza! He knew that name and its history very well, student as he was of the exploits of all of the Gotei's most accomplished Kido practitioners both past and present. He knew as well that that name had certain connections to the danger of K-World, but that crisis was over, and if she had indeed turned her talents towards the cause of Lux Orior, then there was little to fear.

Little, not nothing. Still, if ever there was an example to aspire to in the realm of Kido mastery, this woman was one of the best.

"O-oh! By all means!" Wouldn't do to sound too eager, either, but the quickness with which the young Shinigami fell in to walk beside the elder mage betrayed his excitement. "It's a great honour to meet you! Goodness, your Kaido work is practically the new foundation for the Gotei's medical practices. It would have been a joy to be a contem-" The sentence died away in his mouth when he realised he was definitely sounding too eager.

"I'm sorry. You didn't come out here to be accosted by starstruck Shinigami," he plaintively apologised.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:37 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"On the contrary" Hannah replied, her gait a gentle one, with merely a touch of haste to make up for the time spent standing still. Since it was short, one wold barely feel hurried, as it was a mere half-step extra every step. "To know Gen-Kido is still being taught in the Academy and used in the Divisions is quite a delight to hear. One always enjoys hearing that their works have stood the test of time. Especially when circumstances have endeavoured to make it unable for you to check in person"

She would then look to him, not that it did much since those eyes weren't exactly good for anything and just looked through him, but it was the thought that counted, is what people said.
"And you sound like the kind of person to study the past for the sake of the future. So I am twice as happy to know that you have learned what I once taught. I look forward to seeing your creations in the coming years, dear Ryuzawa"

Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:23 pm

RISE OF A KIDO SAVANT

Beside that slight yet purposeful gait, Ryuzawa had no trouble falling in step. His left hand remained at rest around the saya of his Asauchi, a matter of habit when he was on patrol, and he listened as attentively as his unexpected companion deserved. He was in the presence of one of the most important individuals in Karakura - best to act like it.

To hear her compliment him, however, and after such a brief yet astute assessment, brought on a fluster of excitement. He stumbled over a laugh, averted his eyes again.

"Thank you," he exclaimed. "It's my goal to leave my own mark on the history of Kido, and with a little help I've already taken my first steps. Always so much to learn, though. I mean..." He spared a brief, mournful look in the direction of his Asauchi. "I can't even rightly call this sword a Zanpakuto yet. But I'd still like to learn what I can from the examples of all the best minds in Kido!"

He sounded... conflicted. Aware, to his chagrin, of his limitations, but confident in his goal.

Template altered from: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:56 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"What has a Zanpaktou got to do with Kido? You might note my complete lack of one of those. I...." she paused for a moment trying to find the words in that mournful time. "...lost it during an event that lead to my departure from the Gotei" She'd finish, a little staggered for the attempt of not dropping the truth on the new kid. "Focus on what you have rather than what you haven't. If you look for the light, you will often find it, but if you look for the darkness that is all you will ever see"

Hannah gave him a quick glance and a nod before turning back to the front, so people thought she was paying attention at least.
"So in that vein of thought, why don't you tell me what these first steps are. Maybe I can help with a second step"

Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:06 pm

RISE OF A KIDO SAVANT

The question was so simple that it rather stumped Ryuzawa for a moment. He breathed a sheepish laugh in spite of himself, and realised that his intent had become a little lost in translation.

"Ah, fair point," he muttered, and collected himself to continue beside the awesome spiritual presence beside him, reined in just a few steps below overpowering. "What I was getting at was, well... I'm sure you're aware of how certain Zanpakuto develop minor powers even in their fully sealed state, yes?" As he spoke, he spared a glance at his own nameless blade. "I don't even know the name of my Asauchi yet, but it's already beginning to manifest such a power. I can use it as a focus for my reiryoku, and even certain Kido. I could, say, conduct Tsuzuri Raiden through the blade directly, and shock an opponent by contact even if I don't cut them. It's not just a Kido-type in the making - I feel like its very purpose will be to heighten my capability for Kido."

Speaking those words appeared to have emboldened the young Shinigami, like an affirmation of purpose. He looked at Hannah much more resolutely. "I couldn't ask for a clearer sign that this is what I'm meant to do. In fact, not to sound my own horn, but former Captain-Commander Suika apparently thought so too - she saw fit to give me a portion of her Zanpakuto's Resolve Force to help me on my way."

Template altered from: [THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:45 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Listening to his Zanpaktou powers, Hannah couldn't help but let out a gentle giggle.

"Wow, that is very similar to what Peach could do back when I still had a Zanpaktou. It is a good sign for your future, my dear" Hannah would nod her head in his general direction and then pause in silence for a few moments. The Resolve Force being gifted to a new generation, huh? Well, that was certainly something that came with baggage and expectation.

"Hmm" she spoke after the short pause. "There is expectation tied to that Resolve Force. The retired Commander aside, the last woman to get it was a legendary being. She stopped disasters and fought off evil men, she gave aid to leaders, arch-dukes and young Vizards alike. She played a supporting role to Kings, Commanders, and even the most henious of creatures that all had discarded. There was no deed, no act, not being that could put you beyond her sight, for support or for slaying depending on what you required. It is quite the legacy to pick up"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum