Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) Left_bar_bleue0/0Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) Empty Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren)

Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:17 am

The Curious One

From an outsider's perspective, it was a relatively normal day. The rising sun overlooked a large forest, beaming with shining rays of light. Such an illuminating vista would be enough to invigorate the spirits and lighten the burden of anyone's soul.

Even better, the forest itself was not entirely inhabited by animals, allowing one to move fluidly and naturally throughout its depths.

Indeed, there was no reason to question the beauty of such a fine day--and yet, if one were to peel beyond the layers and read the atmosphere they would notice a whirlwind of chaos as Ren Matsumoto - the curious one - an upstart shinigami fresh from the academy, was soaring through the forest, with a trail of hollows on her tail. Of varying sizes, the hungry breasts craved a fine meal on this bright sunlit day.

From Ren's perspective, this moment was indicative of the popular record scratch found in a multitude of movies - of the comical or action variety - the "yep, that's me, you're probably wondering how I got here," freeze-frame in time moment.

There was no explanation she could provide, no proper context. Curiosity killed the cat was a metaphor, right? This couldn't be the way she bowed out of the dance. Not this early! With no zanpakuto abilities to speak of, she could only keep them at bay with her slightly advanced knowledge of the demons arts - Kido.

Now, since she was locked within the part of the movie where she was fighting for her life, she certainly hoped some type of character of the tale would show their face and give her a helping hand.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) Empty Re: Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren)

Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:10 pm

Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) IoupUV7

Law | Surgeon of Death

Law wasn't in much of a mood to go around rescuing people at the moment, but he was feeling particularly destructive today, and eliminating a few hollows would be better than the alternative, for the most part. At least for the most part. As the female Shinigami approached him he casually drew his blade. As she passed, Law noticed that she seemed particularly familiar, but he disregarded that for the moment. He would deal with her later. In the meantime he had hollow to prey upon.

"Room"

As he said this a semi-transparent area ballooned around his body. Law considered how he would destroy the hollows for only a moment before he'd made up his mind. He didn't use any specific ability on them, he simply created an incredibly devastating electric current, which encompassed all those before him. Within the span of a second all of them had been reduced to nothing more than ash in his wake. A raw display of power that was far more than necessary, but at least he had channeled some level of his aggression into a beneficial cause.

With nothing left of the enemy, he sheathed his Zanpakuto, his room dissipating as he did so. After a moment or two, he turned, looking towards the woman who had narrowly escaped death. He didn't really consider himself her savior. More so, he was the enemy of the hollow. Although he did find her attractive, in a familiar sort of way.

| END POST

Last edited by Absentee on Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) Left_bar_bleue0/0Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:45 pm

Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) EdnbvsT

Matsumoto Ren | The Curious One

Flying past the surgeon of death, Ren would find her gaze setting itself upon an otherworldly sight. There were numerous hollows roaring after and yet the tall man before her had loosed an electric current - so mighty in it's destruction - that it left every single one of them within ashes - all within the span of a second. Her mouth slightly ajar, she stared dumbfounded as she witnessed the event unfold right before her very eyes.

Taking a moment to clear her throat, she observed him with inquisitive eyes, analyzing the man from a distance. For all she knew, this could be the hero of the tale who rescued her from her previous predicament or an even more wicked beast than the ones chasing her before. Of course, if such was the case, he could've easily used that electric current to wipe her and the hollows away within a flash and kept walking.

Thankful that she wasn't a meal or ash, Ren would approach the man and bow before him respectfully. She ought to be gracious and introduce herself, right? To be certain, there was a twofold benefit in introducing herself, too. As one a seeker of knowledge and understanding the nature behind the supernatural, his ability stood out to her to such a degree that even if she wished to leave, she simply couldn't ignore what took place just now.

"First, allow me to express my gratitude for making quick work of those hollows who were trying to make me the subject of their afternoon snack. If it weren't for you, I would be dead right now. My name is Ren Matsumoto. That ability you displayed just now... was nothing short of amazing. May I know your name, sir?"

Curious girl In a Curious World | END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Lawless Curiosity(Law/Ren) Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:00 pm

Law | Surgeon of Death

Law looked down towards the young Shinigami who was currently approaching him, and watched impassively as she bowed towards him. He listened to her introduction, and as she rambled on for a bit, before he responded himself.

"You can call me Law, and I wasn't saving you. I just felt like killing them."

He wasn't lying when he said this either. He had become more than a bit jaded over the course of the last year or so. There was a time when he would have been much more open to speaking casually with the woman before him, but as he was now that wasn't much the case. Even still, he did see some level of potential in her. He though things over in his mind for a moment before he began to speak once more.

"Either way, you're welcome. What did you do to get yourself in such a mess in the first place?"

He had decided that he would continue to interact with her based on the answer of his previous question. If she wasn't a complete idiot perhaps there would be something to be gained through conversation. On the other hand, if she'd gotten herself into this mess through her own actions he felt little inclination to continue interacting with her.

| END POST

Last edited by Absentee on Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:03 pm

Ren wasn't particularly disheartened by the man's answer as he bluntly stated he felt like killing them on a whim. What a frightening answer. Unperturbed, Ren acknowledged his answer and continued to gaze at him with that same inquisitive glint in her eye. Law, huh? Well, thankfully his desire to kill just so happened to intertwine with her crossing paths with him. Even if his intent wasn't to rescue her, his whim still benefited her all the same.

Ren pondered his question as she softly swayed her head. She hadn't intended to be chased by a herd of hollows in a forest and normally operated with diligence in mind. Ren supposed that such was the danger of seeking and exploring the supernatural.

Any source of energy she may have taken an interest in exploring was just as privy to the eyes of others as they were her own. Yearning for the unknown presented it's own perils of uncertainty but Ren was not particularly the type to be intimidated by fear. It'd be a meaningless pursuit if she decided to call it quits over a few bad situations.

"Pleasure to meet ya, Law. Anyway, as I'm sure you are aware, Hollows tend to gravitate towards peculiar energy sources and spiritual energy. It just so happens that I was exploring and looking into the energy emanating within the forest as a means of sating both my curiosity and observing and analyzing it's source. Unfortunately, it just so happened that the same energy I found myself attracted to also attracted those hollows. Once they set their eyes on me, however, they decided I would make a far better meal."

She sighed softly as she stroked her chin, somewhat disappointed at the fact she couldn't conduct her studies in peace. Even so, Law seemed much more interesting in comparison. Few could erase hollows as quickly as he did.

"As they are now, my abilities aren't entirely built to defeat a wave of hollows but I didn't intend to find them here, either. Though my desire for learning the mechanics behind the supernatural and otherworldly are monumental, I typically make it a rule not to find myself on the receiving end of the chaos I found myself wrapped in just now."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:56 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Go find this dude. He’s this tall with a bunch of tattoos and gives off the grimey bad boy energy. Something, something, bring back a precious member. Blah. Blah. Bleh.”

Mocking that big oaf of a Vice Captain, a certain redhead found herself bouncing from tree to tree with barely an emotion on her face. She doesn’t really want to be here, but she also doesn’t have the authority to just outright refuse a mission. Besides, being away from everything is probably the play. Factoring in what all happened, and her general confrontational traits, things were starting to get a bit hairy. Midori would just have to wait a bit until their next training session. Now, what the Hell is she doing out here again?

There’s some dude called Law, and Arkin wants her to find him. There’s something about this dude going out on a task and never coming back, and considering it’s been a couple of months or whatever, this Law guy is either dead or just decided to take a personal vacation. Considering that the local population has pointed out a Shinigami with tats, Elyss is certain she’s about to have to kick some dude’s ass and drag him back to the boss. The fact she sensed some Hollow, and then, didn’t send some Hollow probably just clarifies everything.

It didn’t take her too long to descend from the sky, crashing into the ground with a loud bang. This is where that energy peaked and then unpeaked, and it just took her a quick look around to take in the sight of a man with tattoos who looked like a hobo who’s been traveling for far too long. Alright, this has to be him. Elyss let out a breath of air, annoyance on her face now that she’s found this man. He should have just died. She’s gonna break his legs if he’s annoying.

“Oi. Law. Arkin said come home. He misses you.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:34 am

Law | Surgeon of Death

Law turned from the blue haired woman who was chatting with him to address the red haired Shinigami who had just made a bit more of an introduction. He looked her over for a moment, obviously aware of who she was, but why give up the chance to peruse her body? In any event, he knew exactly where she had come from, even before she mentioned why she was present. After she called out to him he simply stood there for a moment, before he began to respond.

"No. I don't think I will."

He wasn't sure quite how she would take this, but that mattered little. After all, he'd already decided that he wouldn't be returning to the Gotei. Usually this wouldn't be a problem, but now that someone had come to find him, he had to explain himself. Or maybe he didn't. Maybe he could get away with ignoring her. Then again, that didn't seem like the answer either.

In any regard, he was ready to fight if it was required of him, as he really wasn't in the mood to deal with any Gotei bullshit.

"What are you doing here? I won't be returning to the Gotei, so if that's your goal you can rest easy knowing that it wasn't achievable from the start. So yeah, fuck off."

| END POST

Last edited by Absentee on Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:04 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Is this guy telling her what she can or can’t do? Elyss already doesn’t want to be here, and now she has to deal with some hard ass. She would have been fine if Law had just said he was taking a bit of a personal vacation, but the whole I’m not coming back schtick pissed her off because it reminded her of her own shenanigans. At least she went about everything a bit less antagonistically.

In her bout with her own hubris, Elyss ended up rubbing under her nose, looking off with an annoyed expression. Flavourful words came to her mind, but she didn’t bother with them. If this guy doesn’t want to come back then that’s his prerogative. It’s not her job to chase down runaways. The only thing she really cares about is how boring it’s going to be when Arkin starts crying in her ear.

“Tch. Whatever. Go run off and play wannabe dark knight. Fuckers like you ain’t really worth the time.”

She grumbled a bit as she shrugged and turned around. As if she was going to put in the effort of fighting this dumbass. His attitude’s enough to make her glad he quit. Imagine if she had to deal with this guy daily. She’d probably have ripped his stupid tattoos off his body. Arkin can come get this whoever himself. This is a good excuse to roam around a bit herself. She’s not been on Earth for a while. She’ll just say she found the man, but he was being shat out of some Hollow’s ass.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:10 pm

What a peculiar turn of events. Ren was speaking with the tall man who had prevented her from turning into a hollow's meal and now a crimson-haired woman had arrived on the scene to order him to come back to the Gotei. Ren tilted her head in curiosity as she did a double take, listening to the woman's words with a measured focus.

He was formerly a member of the Gotei United? Ren hadn't really searched through enough files to know his name and she wasn't officially apart of a division yet, being a fresh graduate from the academy.

She needed to rectify that one of these days but for now, she observed this event as it unfolded, clearly in no position to step in and direct the conversation elsewhere. These two could crush her with their spirit pressure alone and be right on their merry way.

Ren valued her life and the goals she wished to achieve far too much to interject. Law turned down the crimson-haired woman rather bluntly, stating he had no intention whatsoever of returning to the Gotei. She wore an annoyed expression and gave him rather easily, turning around to leave and go off elsewhere. The curious researcher couldn't gauge Law's reaction but he was likely annoyed and she had no intent of dancing on any questions or mentions regarding the Gotei.

Thus, she gazed at him with purple eyes and kept her toes on the ready.

"That was.... interesting," she commented, running a few fingers through her hair. "She sure did just interrupt our conversation, hm?"

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:28 pm

Law | Surgeon of Death

Having spoken with Elyss, who seemed to be only superficially interested in his situation, Law turned back to the blue haired woman who had initially approached him. He looked down on her condescendingly. She was still speaking with him. He already thought she was a bit simple, but maybe he could gain some benefit from conversing with her more. Either way, it didn't hurt to try. At the very least, she was still beautiful.

"You'll be coming with me."

He said this as if it were already a given. He didn't imagine that she would refuse, but even if she did, he would be taking her along with him. This was something he'd decided only a few moments ago, but the more he thought about it, the more he thought he was right. She seemed, at the very least, incredibly moldable, and that enticed him enough to decide that she would continue to be alongside him, like it or not.

Still, he thought it correct to give her a choice at the start. After all, if she decided to follow him willingly she deserved to be rewarded. If she did so choose, he couldn't say that it wouldn't please him, but in the end that was entirely irrelevant, After all, he could already tell what she was good for, and he'd decided that he wanted her. Meanwhile, all the wayward souls of the hollows that he'd recently killed were absorbed into a container he'd created with his room, unbeknownst to anyone.

| END POST

Last edited by Absentee on Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum