Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Left_bar_bleue0/0Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Empty Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes

Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:58 am

KENICHI MURATA | RELENTLESS DRAGON

To be graced by the presence of someone so deeply rooted in his idol, Kenichi could not help but wonder what Calypso was doing since their first meeting. The conversations she shared with her host. He roamed the illustrious city of China, a place he viewed in the same light of grandiosity as Japan. To be certain, even though their last meeting ended on a sour note, Kenichi admired the woman's spirit and he would be a liar to deny that his interests were piqued tremendously by the presence of Hvit inhabiting her body.

How many stories had the Queen shared between them? Was Ulv a subject of their conversations? Kenichi could not help but chuckle at how odd it seemed to be wondering about someone who may have hated his guts. Even so, he would be a fool to regret the event. He would be even more of a fool to act as if it had to end here. He realized that he was a realm above her in rank.

To suffer such a strike as dominant as the one he launched towards her body - enhanced through his Kyoka - he offered the woman no chance of victory, wherein his only aim had been to show her what it meant to keep striking at the wall until it broke, to reach the precipice and laugh boisterously as you stood over your obstacles with a victorious posture.

He wanted to be a guiding force on her path, a fellow warrior she could share a laugh with as they talked about their techniques who set out on a journey together. She had told him none of his resources meant anything but Kenichi was stubborn. He wanted to be o aid. He wanted to be a man of his word. Fortune would gaze upon him once more.

...If the letter he wrote reached her, of course. His troubled gait would lead him towards a local restaurant as he took a deep breath.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Empty Re: Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes

Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:20 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

The local restaurant was certainly a vigorous one. As he walked close, a pane of glass would shatter as a man was defenestrated, and a familiar orange haired woman stepped out. Far more powerful than their last meeting, it seemed she had stopped fucking about and really put that Dragon Blood of hers to good use. Stepping out of the window, she'd stare the man down and he got up, no worse for wear having been thrown through a window. But before anyone could say anything, Kenichi was noticed.

The other man was clearly a Cultivator, as he simply brushed off his well tailored - if cut from the glass - suit and held his hands in front of him to politely wait when Calypso turned to him.
"Hey Kenichi. You want to get past, or are you going for the restaurant?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Left_bar_bleue0/0Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Empty Re: Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes

Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:57 pm

The relentless dragon found himself gazing in the direction of the shattered pieces of glass. Triggered by his sense of curiosity, he paused as he gazed at the momentary chaos unfolding before his eyes.

He gazed down at the man who had been thrown through the window before his eyes found themselves locked onto Calypso. He could sense that she had certainly been training ever since their last meeting.

He grinned as he stepped forward, wrapping the woman into a warm hug before he pulled away, beholding the woman with a gaze that showed how proud he was to see this display of power and skill.

"I was going to the restaurant, Sister Calypso. When you are finished with your duel with that man over there, I'd love to hear what brought on this increase of power I'm sensing from you right now. The resources of the Gandr truly are something to be admired. Or is this something else at work? Ahhh, so many questions!" Kenichi gazed at the other cultivator with a pouty expression, hoping he would leave quickly so he could share time with Calypso and catch up on lost time.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Reconciliation Between Dragons And Snakes Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:29 am

Giving Kenichi a nod, Calypso would turn back to the guy. At first she had thought to just fight him off a bit and then see where they stood, but there was a guy to talk to now so no time to mess about. When the roundhouse kick came, Calypso empowered herself with Quicksilver Viper, catching the leg and whiplashing her two fingers out to catch him in the crotch.

Colour drained away from the man's face as the 'Venom' spread through the sacred spot, and then with a high pitched groan, he collapsed onto the floor and was still.
"It's Dragonblood. I'm descended from Ao Guang, King of the East Sea. I didn't want to really storm too fast because I was trying to get my feet under me first. But with Hvit's presence being a constant, I need more power to be able to handle her. Even now I still can't comprehend the enormity of her power, and can't control the raging typhoon inside me. But it happens a lot less"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:18 am

Calypso truly was full of many surprises. From the revelation of learning that Hvit - a woman who once shared a body with his most beloved sparring partner - to the astonishing admission of learning that Calypso was a descendant of Ao Guang. Kenichi stared at Calypso for a few seconds before giving the orange-haired woman a proud nod of his head.

No doubt, there was no denying how mightier her posture and technique seemed. He held back his excitement to test the extent of that improvement and offered her a chair to sit in while he treated them to two drinks and two meals. If Calypso held no desire to eat, he would simply enjoy two plates of food. His appetite was the equivalent of a ravenous black hole. It was not an uncommon thing to see him consuming

"You are full of many surprises, Calypso. I do understand the need to develop your body to a point where it can properly exist with Hvit. I am glad you are making strides towards doing that."

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:11 am

Sitting down and thanking the waiter for the meal, she would pull out her Zaoho-laced chopsticks - Cultivate while you eat, money really was a superpower - and began to eat with a gracious sloth.

"Mmm, I didn't want to, to begin with. Dragonblooded are legendary for their Cultivation speed. Ci Lan broke into Black Gold at 21, and she had a Clan to run in the mean time. If I put effort towards it, I could hit that by the time I was eighteen. And I didn't want that kind of power, that kind of responsibility so early. I am totally fine just chilling at late Silver for the majority of my life.

But, Hvit came and matters sort of emphasized themselves. So I have to train. I would have thought Blood of Giants would be enough to at least start understanding it, but it's like staring at a vast lake. You dive in, and it just keeps going and going and going. You are looking for the bottom but it just....doesn't exist. The fact that a person can be so powerful that you can't comprehend an iota of their power even at the peak of Giants is...terrifying"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:12 am

To see Calypso consume a meal was a welcome sight for the Relentless Dragon as he listened to her speak about this newfound sense of power he felt emanating from her person. From the moment she started to the moment she finished, he understood why she wanted to work at her own pace and rhythm. She was a young woman with her whole life ahead of her and a venerable guide in the form of Hvit to mentor her.

There was no need to rush headlong into power that can't yet be controlled and yet, the presence of Hvit occupying a place in her soul would always force her to develop enough skill to properly handle the energy that would tear someone of lesser mettle asunder. Enjoying his meal, he decided to offer his opinion and a compliment.

"To house the spirit that once shared a battlefield with Ulv Auber is terrifying in and of itself but you've managed to maintain your sanity without falling under the weight of her power. It is good to know you are taking the path towards finding ways to coexist with her. About power... she actually told me a valuable lesson about how I should handle my own. I did not mean for our spar to go the way it did... but Hvit imparted a valuable piece of life. If we hadn't met, who knows... I fear I may have become a Kuei out of acting out on my passions for battle..."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:24 am

"Don't celebrate a victory before the battle has begun. I have no grasp of her power, nor does it have any grasp on me. It's very existence has yet to be supported, hence the whole muscular spasms and throwing up Chi. There is plenty of time to turn into a nutjob with world-rending power once I can actually use said world rending power" Calypso replied with a grin, polishing off a bit more of her food. She was a barbarian on street vendors, but in a restaurant, her noble roots shined.

"But, I don't think you would have gone down that route. The fact that Hvit was able to make you think like this means you already through like this. Maybe it would be slower, more subconscious and a gentle drift as you thought over it. The fact that you believed Hvit and made amends, means that the thought was not a consuming one. Merely growing pains"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:48 am

Kenichi would grin as he raised his hand to signal he wanted more food brought in his general direction. Some might consider him a glutton but it truly came down to him possessing a metabolism that would always demand a hefty meal in some form or equation.

Rigorous training and burning away whatever you ate within minutes would do that to a man. Listening to Calypso, he nodded softly as finished his first plate of food and focused on her words.

He supposed that was a pleasant way of looking at it but he certainly remained grateful Hvit decided to grace him with her presence.

"Well, how could I not listen? She is a regal woman whose queenly presence demands undivided attention. When she speaks, you listen. Whether you choose to listen or not is another matter entirely but It was a wonderful experience... and provided me with closure on what happened to a woman I admired and still view as the precipice of martial prowess itself."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:43 am

"Right?! Gods, it's immensely frustrating how she seems to appear more glamorous in a bloody Bathtub than I do in my formal wear. Her stare is the kind of thing that feels like it could snap you in two just by focusing on you. It's moments with her that make me fully understand how Shaka defeated the Nine Mountain Thrones without a single attack"

Calypso, more demure and focused on public opinion, was still on her first place. She ate about the same as a normal human when she was at her home, but the high energy, high calorie foods cooked there were different to what was bought in a restaurant. Swallowing the entire plate like a gannet however...not such a good look.

"Speaking of Ulv, though. Did you pick up her book? It's got some crazy shit inside"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum