Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2021 Character of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12021 Character of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2021 Character of the Year Nominations Empty 2021 Character of the Year Nominations

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:15 pm
2021 Character of the Year Nominations MNsyYL5

CHARACTER OF THE YEAR

I. What's OTY?

In this event, we go back from the past year of 2021 and attempt to pick out different types of finalist to compete for OTY Finals from the nomination list. These can range from Thread Of The Year, Character Of The Year and etc.

So, in this thread, you'll be tasked with picking whom you think deserves the OTY by nominating them. In particular, this is for the character of the year! The character you think really stood out from the rest, and served as a prime example of character writing on PH!

II. OTY Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2021 OF THE YEAR
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2021 Character of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02021 Character of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

2021 Character of the Year Nominations Empty Re: 2021 Character of the Year Nominations

Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:28 am
My nomination goes to... -drum roll- Alastair. Enjoyed his app when I read it and looked it over, and that coupled with Locke's work ethic since being here, I think the sky can only go up for such an interesting character. Plus, few can have as many harem protag memes thrown their way and each actually make sense or be good for a laugh as much as this boyo.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2021 Character of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue42100/160002021 Character of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

2021 Character of the Year Nominations Empty Re: 2021 Character of the Year Nominations

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:13 am
I've decided to nominate Ajora/Santa. Mercy's writing is always great to read, and it definitely shines through with this(these?) character(s?). I just can't help but like both of them equally (which is probably a good thing considering they're technically the same person); overall a really interesting concept for an Arrancar, really!
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2021 Character of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992021 Character of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:28 pm
Cyrus ast-Auramazda, going to nominate this due to following his overall development pretty closely and being one of the involved in it. Just going over his character of this year, he started the year strong. He's chilling with God powers, just vibing while trying to make things happen. Enter, Arcadia and the thread where his hubris for further power to make his goals more realistic instead causes a split of his character to separate the Soul King aspect given to him by Shirohime prior and himself.

So from here we get to see Cyrus' state, naturally crestfallen after failing so many people around him and forced to struggle in his new state of powerlessness. Watching his fall from grace, the strife between his relationship with Helle, the loss of an ally in the form of Arcadia and the enemy he's made of himself in Mazda; and most of all the way that he has grown as a character and the consequences make me feel confident in nominating him for Character of the Year.

2021 Character of the Year Nominations Gamma_Signature
2021 Character of the Year Nominations CHARACTER_LIST2021 Character of the Year Nominations GRAPHICS_THREAD2021 Character of the Year Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum