Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Empty 2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:16 pm
2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations MNsyYL5

SOCIAL THREAD OF THE YEAR

I. What's OTY?

In this event, we go back from the past year of 2021 and attempt to pick out different types of finalist to compete for OTY Finals from the nomination list. These can range from Thread Of The Year, Character Of The Year and etc.

So, in this thread, you'll be tasked with picking whom you think deserves the OTY by nominating them. In particular, this is for the social thread of the year! The thread that was less about fighting, and more about interpersonal interaction, that you think embodied everything that a social thread ought to be!

II. OTY Rules

1. Each member can only submit one nomination per category, so think hard on it.
2. Make sure you name the actual members relevant to your nomination.
3. DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF.

These nominations will close after 1 week!

2021 OF THE YEAR
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue0/02021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Empty Re: 2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations

Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:50 am
I'll go ahead and nominate The Fox and the Geese with Himiko and Erchanhardt. Fun thread, fun pair, excellent fish-catching abilities on display. Well worth a read to any that haven't ventured there.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue16000/12021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Empty Re: 2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations

Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:09 am
Hey, it's ya boy, out here nominating It's No Fun When Alone featuring Eri and Shiro. I bet it's a thread that most of you probably haven't even heard about, much less read, but I'm here to tell you that this is the shit social threads are built on. There's such a natural chemistry between the characters here, and Gamma and Sieg's writing just naturally bounces back and forth so effortlessly that every post is an absolute joy to read. You learn so much about both characters not only from the conversations, but just from how they act, from their thoughts on each other, and I think everyone on PH could genuinely benefit from reading through this.

In a word, it's pog.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Left_bar_bleue999999/9999992021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:20 am
All That's Good and Lofty

I'll be the first to say, I think Abalia's had a lot going on this year for a pretty old character but this thread here gives us that extended lore. We're digging up the past but in a good way, we're dipping back into old PH lore and got that sweet girl talk. In the wake of Hayden's death, we are getting the expression and the character's feelings, their hindsight onto those prior events which were pretty defining moments for them and reflecting on them together. It's pretty sweet.

2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations Gamma_Signature
2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations CHARACTER_LIST2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations GRAPHICS_THREAD2021 Social Thread of the Year Nominations TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum