Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Empty It's No Fun When Alone [Eri, Shiro]

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:26 pm
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Header

KASUMIOJI ERI

What was she doing here? Eri didn't really know. On paper it seemed like it was a good idea to do and try it out, she never got to do this from that golden box she called a home that she grew up in. This was meant to be fun but she didn't get what people found so enjoyable about going out drinking. Well, that wasn't right. Her eyes were keen enough to notice that everyone else here had at least someone they were with but her?

No, she was drinking alone by herself. That's probably where all the fun came out with these things. Doing it with people and sharing those experiences but she was only person here that would remember this had even happened.

With an exaggerated sigh and leaning forward to rest herself on the counter and order another drink, she didn't waste much time in drinking it away. Why didn't she have any friends, huh? It's not like she didn't have people she talked to but for some reason they always felt distant or something happened that threw a wrench in the nice little thing they had going.

Probably because she was a noble, sometimes she hated it and while she hated it there wasn't a chance that she could just cut ties with it completely. She was meant to be the head of the family at some point, you know? Eri ought to enjoy the freedom she had while it was here.

Even if it was alone.

ACADEMY BUTTERFLY | END POST

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Gamma_Signature
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] CHARACTER_LISTIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] GRAPHICS_THREADIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Left_bar_bleue0/0It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Empty Re: It's No Fun When Alone [Eri, Shiro]

Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:21 pm
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

Phew.

Nothing like a good drink to excite weary nerves just enough for one to feel satisfied. It’s not every day Shiro treats himself, but after a whole week of all-nighters, a night full of nothing but food and drinking is the way to go. At first, he had decided to just stop by a friend’s place and hangout with his reserves of alcohol, but that didn’t end well when his pal’s girlfriend came over. Something about another woman or whatever. Sheesh. Luckily, he was able to sneak out into the night before he got dragged into it somehow. He’ll have to pay respects to his fallen comrade by stopping someplace else and continuing the night, even if he has to do so alone.

It didn’t take him long to find a nice cheap place to get some drinks, but walking in, was enough to make him a bit wary. Tables of people chatting and having fun is all he’s greeted by. Great. He left his pal hanging to find someplace quieter to drink, and now he’s stuck in a place full of obnoxious patrons. He should go someplace else, but he’s sure he’s not going to find a place with these deals around. That’s probably why so many people are here. Bwah. Scratching behind his ear, he made his way over to the bar counter and stole an empty seat next to some broad. Huh? She seems familiar? Probably just someone he’s passed at The Academy or something.

“Some nice sake.” He ordered before resting his head in one of his hands, his elbow on the counter. His eyes would move to his next seat neighbor, but there’s no real reason for him to converse with her. A nice drinking night is what he wants. No need for unnecessary excitement. Besides, she seems in her own world right now.

END POST | DREAMER

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Empty Re: It's No Fun When Alone [Eri, Shiro]

Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:46 am

KASUMIOJI ERI

Stirred from her state, she took a peek at the guy next to her. He was also alone, should she ask if he wanted to hang out? Eri gave him a couple of look overs. He was kind of cute, a little bit too scruffy though she thought. Also lanky, she did wonder how buff he might be underneath his clothes. Not too old though, he was probably young which was subjective when it was working with souls but Eri worked off looks here when she judged people.

Wait, he was looking at her. That was kinda weird. A few extra glances from her made sure, how's he going to look at her like that and just not talk to her. Now she definitely did have to talk to him for that.

"Can I help you?"

It was probably not the best start since she sounded unimpressed. Her tone was often something she didn't have a lot of awareness of and it was the same for this case as well.

It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] CHARACTER_LISTIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] GRAPHICS_THREADIt's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Left_bar_bleue0/0It's No Fun When Alone  [Eri, Shiro] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:28 am

Shiro | White and Grey

“I don’t think anyone can help me.”

Ah. That’s edgy, but it’s also funny… To him anyway. Of course, he’s not actually an edgy boy, unless he goes on about his past. People would probably think an ex-murderer is somewhat of an edgy origin, but that’s that and this is this. With a sly grin on his face, he turned his eyes away and shook his head slightly. He’s an idiot, but that’s what alcohol does to a man. It lowers your guard. Anyway, he shouldn’t just leave her with that. That’s actually a bit unbecoming, and he doesn’t want to run into her again when he’s sober and have this be the epitome of their interaction. It’d prove troublesome.

“But, besides that, I just recall your face from somewhere. You go to The Academy, yeah?”

It’s a simple question, but it’s an important one. He should at least have a good reason for staring the way he was. If she really is a student, then that makes his wandering eyes easier to justify. Yep. He’s not one of those weird perverts. With a sip of his drink, he’s all but ascertained to come out the victor in this exchange.

END POST | DREAMER

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:11 pm

KASUMIOJI ERI

Her expression gave a small cringe at his response. Yikes, she just wanted to know why he was looking at her and he hit her with that. That was kinda creepy. Eri took another sip to try and forget that just happened before he spoke and she was forced to look back at him. The event that just occurred had happened was still in her head but it was less prominent after the burn of her drink.

"Um. Yeah. I'm from the academy. I'm Eri Kasumioji. What's your name?"

She expected that he'd immediately figure out who she was. Right? She was a big deal she thought. Heiress to the Kasumioji, related to the Tsunayashiro, super hot and really popular without a doubt. So she didn't really explain anything else due to the idea of it being enough that she had said by just giving him her name to figure it out with.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:20 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

He’s still chuckling at what he said in his head. Man. His pals would have been done for the rest of the night if they were here when he said that. Too bad they’re all idiots who don’t know how to balance school, work, and life. Apparently, they suck with women too. Not any of his problem though. Back to his drink and all, he couldn’t recall anything about her. Eri… Eri… Eri… Nah. Her last name doesn’t even ring many bells. He feels like he should know something, but whatever. He doesn’t care enough to dig into the reservoirs of his muddied thoughts.

“...Shiro. Just Shiro. Seems we’re complete strangers, huh? Could probably share the same classes too, I don’t know. I’ve been scolded enough for not paying attention to my surroundings.”

Another sip, and he needs a refill. Thanks to the lovely bar attendant, he gets it quickly enough. Great service and cheap drinks? He’s going to have to bring the boys here one night. Wait a fucking minute! Kasumioji?! He remembers his pal mentioning that name one time, something about a hot noble. Is that who this woman is? A hot noble? Well, she’s not ugly. Wonder what someone like her is doing in a place like this? He can’t be bothered to ask though.

END POST | DREAMER

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:37 pm

KASUMIOJI ERI

"Shiro. Why don't you have a last name? That's kind of weird you know."

There was the assumption that he came from somewhere that didn't use surnames, like they weren't worth having since it wasn't a noble lineage but she thought most of the commoners she knew still had a surname. It came off a little weird for her that he just wouldn't have one. That meant she wanted to know why. It did also mean she was judging him a bit more.

Another drink her way as well and she kept looking at him. She thought she was doing quite well, he was still talking to her right? That was a good job in her book.

"So anyway, why are you hanging around here by yourself? Are you a loner or something?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:03 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

“Sometimes you don’t have a last name.”

He doesn’t want to get into that. Now, that’s digging up some past stuff he’d rather not think about while drinking. He’s trying to relax, not get depressed. Alcohol is good at depressing a person who’s depressed. Nope. He’s not having it. He takes another sip. Luckily, she’s moving the conversation on which means he doesn’t have to say something that’d upset her or something.

“It’s a reward for finishing my work. I’d be at my pal’s place right now, but he’s having some difficulties, and everyone else is cramming.”

He shrugs. Man. With the way she had asked, it sounded like she was accusing him of something. Even if he was here by himself, what’s wrong with wanted a drink on your own? Since his social status is the topic, he might as well throw it back at her.

“Why’s a gal like yourself out here on your own, huh? Waiting for someone? Am I about to get into a bar fight because I’m talking with you?”

What? It’s a valid question. He doesn’t want some pissed off boyfriend accusing him of hitting on his girl.

END POST | DREAMER

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:37 pm

KASUMIOJI ERI

"Well yeah, but it's still a family name you know..."

It occurred to her when she said it where he might have specific reasons, she didn't think it was insensitive of herself though. Just a mistake, it wasn't like she actually could put together that he might've had a specific event that made him abandon a family name. The idea of abandoning one's family name over troubles or past experiences wasn't something she would do herself, so why would others?

"Pfft. Of course I'm not, well I am... but I actually was going to meet a friend here but she felt sick and didn't want to come so just me."

A blatant lie is what that was. How else was she supposed to protect her pride right now? Just admit that she was sitting here like some loser all alone? No way. Lying was way easier and made her look less pathetic. Score.

"If you want to start a barfight though, that guy over there looks kind of scrawny. I think you could take him or it'd be pretty even unless he had a couple of tricks to pull."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:52 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

Well, who cares if it’s still a family name? He doesn’t, so he expects her to get the hint from earlier and drop it. There’s no reason to bring it up anymore, not right now. Anyway, it seems like they’re alone together. A sick friend? Hopefully they come out of it okay. That sounds more annoying than dealing with schoolwork or a mad girlfriend.

“Eh… Don’t get me into a fight or something, alright? I just want to relax.”

He doesn’t even know why he spared the guy she was talking about a glance. Guess his curiosity got the better of him. However, he’s sure he could take the guy at least. He’s not a scrub when it comes to fighting someone. He’s used to fighting people, killing even. Whelp. Here comes the thoughts, and here comes the glass back up to his lips, so he can get just a bit more drunk. He set himself up for that one though. He can’t expect for random people to get his issues or understand why certain topics rub him the wrong way.

“So, Eri. I guess this is the part where I’m supposed to ask if you want to hang, since, ya know, you’re all alone.”

He doesn’t look interested in hanging out, but that’s where this is supposed to go, right? It’d be rude to just leave her hanging after they shared names and all that. Getting drunk with her won’t hurt, hopefully.

END POST | DREAMER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum