Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] Empty Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki]

Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:01 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

LIBEARTING DEVIL

Enter Liu's Post

Life was a boundless ocean of infinite potential capable of endless freedom or enslavement. As the bloodied eyes of this Hell Demon gazed at the vast expansion of the Mediterranean Sea, she pondered where the strings of her own fate would take her as the years passed on and ripples of her actions continued to spiral forward. While continuing to sit in silence upon the rooftop of her house on the sea, the devil just felt lost in thought as she tried to contemplate the changing of the world, death of Hayden, motherhood, the downfall of the demon realm and so many other things.

While it would be easy to give in to despair -- it didn't feel right. There was a heaviness in her heart that the woman could feel, but she still desired to remain resilient to it. To be free is to accept the responsibility of pain that comes with living and it's doubtful the father of her children would want her to live a life of despair when there is a vast kingdom ready to give her whatever she desires. So, her melancholic stare continued to just take in the sights and sit in this moment of relative peace.

Well, at least until her companion showed up. If you are feeling alone, sometimes it is fine to call for backup. And in this instance, the devil requested the presence of someone rather familiar to her past. So she just waited in silence.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] Empty Re: Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki]

Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:27 am
Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] L0Imfce

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

How long had it been since… Well, since many things had happened. It had easily been long enough that it felt unreal said things had actually happened; but short enough time that parts of Kimitsuki were still coming to grips with what was happening. Spending time as one of Abalia’s guards, essentially, helped her work through a lot of her troubles, mostly thanks to the time it gave her; but nothing was ever so easy.

One of such days where Kimitsuki had some time off, she was contacted by someone dear to Kimitsuki; Liu. It was… well, to put it plainly, it was odd to hear from Liu after such a long silence. Regardless, time off and the opportunity to catch up with Liu was quite welcome; and may help Kimitsuki through her own issues as well.

Which was why Kimitsuki departed to where Liu wished they would meet; Tripoli, Libya. It was a city she had likely never been to; on Mediterranean. Kimitsuki arrived not too far away from Liu, far enough that required her to take a small walk.

Sharp footfalls were likely the first thing to announce Kimi’s arrival, thanks to the heels she wore more often than not. She smiled gently at Liu’s back, walking closer while announcing herself gently.

“It’s good to see you, Liu. I hope you’ve been well. Might I ask why you wished to meet~?”

Her tone was kind, as it had always been; and if Liu turned to her, she would see that warm smile that never failed to adorn the woman’s face. If Liu needed comfort, Kimitsuki, and her warm presence, was certainly the right choice.

END POST | THE LIBERATED FLAME

Last edited by darkfunnel on Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:05 am

LIBEARTING DEVIL

Enter Liu's Post

The senses of Liu were sharp like a hawk. Following the instance of Kimitsuki emerging next to her, the blood eyes of the devil were locked on her. It seemed she had grown to a great degree since they last encountered each other. Of course, Liu didn't comprehend the full scope of what she had been through with a simple glance, but her energy certainly had progressed quite the way in these trying times.

"Nice to see a familiar face in not-so-familiar times."

There was a small smile given from the smaller demon as her eyes turned back to the endless sea ahead of them. After her eyes closed, Liu pondered on what to even tell Kimitsuki before deciding the straightforward approach would work best for her question as to why she wished to meet her.

"To catch up. Everything has changed so much that I just want to see someone who has the time to sit down with me."

Now with her eyes opened, Liu decided to ask her own question:

"So tell me: what have you been up to since we last spoke? I'm interested to hear about your adventures."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Winding Roads [Liu/Kimitsuki] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:47 am

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Kimitsuki gave Liu a warm smile still as she spoke of how it was good to see familiar faces in not so familiar times. It was very good to see Liu’s face. She still held adoration for the woman, not in the same way as before, and seeing her was like a reminder of such feelings. However, these feelings now were less of lust and desire, more of pure love and the desire to protect; but not to pursue anything more.

Regardless, Liu wished to catch up. It has been at least a year or two since they last had the chance to talk. A lot… a lot had happened since they last spoke. Kimi’s promotion and Hayden… Well, suffice to say, there was indeed a lot to catch up on.

She smiled gently at Liu, slowly taking a seat next to the woman, she turned her own fiery gaze to the sea in front of them. It was calm, soothing… even if Kimitsuki wasn’t the fondest of water. Then, the Danava put her mind to considering what Liu had asked; what her adventures had been.

“Well… frankly, the last time we spoke, I just kinda… went on with life. I did my best to find my own path, come to terms with my own feelings; better understand them. But, recently, I’ve been in the Soul Society. Because I was promoted… to a guard of the Royal Family. It’s been… It’s been really nice to be able to spend time with Abalia and her children; just like how nice it is to see you.”

Her gaze didn’t leave the sea as she spoke. But, nothing in her tone spoke of hesitation nor apprehension. There was no reason to be nervous, really. Besides, she was here to catch up; not to be afraid. Her voice was also honest and true; meaning every word she said.

“What about you, Liu~? What have you been up to in the time we’ve been apart?”

Last edited by darkfunnel on Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:15 pm

LIBEARTING DEVIL

Enter Liu's Post

Life does move on, doesn't it? It's nice to be able to see the dawn of a new day without the darkness of yesterday's sins weighing one's self down. To hear that Kimitsuki was thriving in this confusing world despite the uncertainty of it all was a great thing to hear to Liu. So, the woman gave a gentle smile back to her companion when she had affirmed that things were moving quite well over the past year. Yet, when asked about her own life, the devil closed her scarlet eyes to ponder for a moment.

Was she really re-signing herself to a housewife? There was a ginger sense of doubt in her heart as most of the year had been spent tendering to her children, resolving herself in the absence of Hayden's departure, coping with the fact her father had been slain and the looming threat of death that lingered over their heads like an ugly cancer in between various meeting while representing the Vastime Empire.

So, with all this in mind, Liu opened her eyes once more and a soft breath of air left her lips before an answer was given to Kimitsuki:

"It's life. I'm not sure where I am at the moment as I'm taking care of children, keeping a home safe, maintaining my power through training and trying to figure out where I go from here."

There was then a pause in her words before she continued. She seemed to be in thought as the devil tried to piece these words together to reflect her feeling.

"It's been hard, it's been beautiful. To see my children makes me happy, but to be without their father is lonely. But I have no desire to slip into despair, as I feel a strong mother provides that support."

In that instant, Liu just leaned her head on Kimitsuki's shoulder; gaze still lost in thought.

"But we still live, is that not right?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:20 am

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Life always moves on, even if one does not wish for the cogs of time to continue moving; they can't be halted. However, to say that Kimitsuki had forgotten the darkness of the past, like the death of an important man in her life, was not true in any sense of the word. Maybe she had not moved past them, maybe Kimitsuki would be unable to do so for the time she lived; but she could certainly cope with them as her life extended past the years she already had behind her. Even if Kimitsuki had yet to have children, unlike Liu who had children of her own, she was still happy with her current lot in life. Being around Abalia's children, and Abalia herself, certainly made Kimitsuki feel complete in an odd way that she could not describe. The Danava calmly looked out upon the calm sea as she felt Liu's presence next to her as strongly as she ever had.

Then, Liu spoke about her own life in the time since they had parted. Caring for her children, without their father, was of course hard; but the affection that hung onto Liu's voice made it apparent that she would tear heaven and earth asunder to protect her lovely children. It was an understandable thing to do. She was the only one to raise her children, as their father had long since passed into the void. Kimitsuki let out a tiny sigh, and felt a tiny jolt flow from her shoulder and almost through her entire body. She couldn't help but tear her eyes away from the ocean and look upon the devil that had leaned up against her. It was a touch that drove Kimi's senses a little crazy, reminding her once more why the potent craving that came from the contact of Fire and Liberation. However, she was able to control her urges, control herself quite well, and only responded in kind by gently resting her cheek against the top of Liu's head; careful with the placement of her head just in case. However, she did gently slip an arm behind Liu. It was nothing more than that, her hand resting behind Liu; but it was the limit of what she would allow herself to do. Anymore felt a bit too... intimate. But, perhaps that was alright; or perhaps not.

"Of course we still live, Liu; none but us will raise the children we might have, the next generation of the world and our respective families. We must live for those we love and those we lost; for those who wished us to live on even if they may part from us. To live for the very world we walk upon, even if not everyone appreciates the things we do. The only thing we can do, sometimes, is to live on, push forward, and protect those dear to us with every fiber of our being."

Kimitsuki looked on towards the ocean before them, her arm gently wrapping around Liu's shoulder from behind. It was a small gesture, but one meant to comfort the woman; reassure her that Kimitsuki was here, if she needed the small comfort. Soon, Kimitsuki let a small smile dance upon her lips as she contemplated a few things Liu said. Being a mother must be quite the amazing thing, even if it was likely to be both full of stress and pain; but the way Liu spoke, she knew it might be what gave Liu strength some days.

"I'm sure your children must think you the best mother they could have. But, I have to wonder, what is it like to be a mother, Liu? I'm afraid all concepts of parenthood are rather lost on me; born from nidhanna, and from fire as I am. So, please tell me, Liu."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:11 pm

LIBEARTING DEVIL

Enter Liu's Post

At this point, Liu seemed to close her eyes and it didn't seem as if she cared much for the way Kimitsuki was embracing her. If nothing else, it did feel nice to have something warm to grasp herself on to. Akin to a sensation of grasping at the embers of a campfire in the midst of winter, this sense of touch was comforting to fill in the flows of cold within.

Regardless of how comfortable that sensation was, the senses of Liu's hearing focused in on the words which flowed from the danava. It certainly made sense to focus on what still existed in the moment even if the pangs of the past could be a bitter pill to swallow. That was then, this is today; and all you had was the moment where you were still breathing, existing and moving ahead to the future.

"That's all we can do: live for the present. I can't help the past."

Now moving her own hands on the waist Kimitsuki, the devil made herself comfortable as her own dim aura of scarlet energy bled against the wind. Snug as a bug, the woman could then focus on the words to muster when it came to being a mother. To watch your children grow, nurture them and guide them in the world to be the best versions of themselves was -- sublime. It wasn't always a great feeling watching them in pain, having to deal with spills/messes, caring for them even when exhausted; but that is the way of life: the best thing in it don't come without work. So, baring that in mind, her blood eyes opened:

"It's work, but it's a work you love. They are extensions of myself that live in this world, even though they will eventually be their own people. You guide them, cherish them and hope the investment produces a form of love that is beyond feeling and that it can liberate yourself, your children and those they touch for many lifetimes. It's both restricting and freeing being a mother."

Of that she was assured of, so Liu peered deeper:

"Why are you interested in motherhood, Kimitsuki?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:00 am

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Kimitsuki had little expected Liu to return her embrace in kind, wrapping her arms around Kimi's waist; as if to ground herself from the could wind that blew from behind them. It was very comforting, in all truth, and Kimitsuki relished in the warm embrace that brought them so close to each other after so many moons. However, Kimitsuki did not let herself become lost in such a warm embrace. She listened to the words that Liu spoke with intent. Her curiosity on the subject of being a mother came just from that, simple curiosity. Most of such curiosity was being around Abalia's children once again; tending to them when the need arose. However, that was when she was not keeping guard of Abalia. Regardless, the curiosity was quite innocent. Despite that, Kimitsuki listened with obvious interest and in a great deal of silence as she leaned her frame against Liu's.

As she listened, the Danava took silent note of the words the woman had spoke. Indeed, being a mother was hard work, harder than Kimitsuki could understand as she was now. However, she still listened with intent. Afterwards, when Liu spoke of why Kimitsuki was so interested in motherhood, the Danava could not help but be abashed and blush in spite of herself. To be honest, the reason was simply that of curiosity, the simple desire to know what it was like to be a mother. She shrugged gently, being careful not to disturb Liu before speaking.

"Honestly speaking, I can't truly say where the desire aroused from; aside from honest curiosity. Being around Abalia and her children made me curious, truth be told. But aside from that, I cannot say if it's because I one day desire to be a mother or if it's some unknown desire that I cannot yet name. Either way, thank you for telling me, Liu."

She smiled warmly, staring out to the sea as she casually nuzzled against Liu's head as a small sign of thanks and affection; humming pleasantly as she looked out to the vast blue before her. What was her true interest in motherhood? She had no idea. Kimitsuki had never honestly thought of such things thanks to her nature. However, thought of them she did whenever she was around Abalia and her children; reminded that she was without some form of heir. She quickly ignored these odd thoughts as she leaned into Liu, letting herself go a tiny bit as she enjoyed the sweet aromas that rose from Liu; letting silence envelop their embrace as Kimi's warmth kept them safe from any cold winds and weather. For now, she was simply content to dwell in Liu's presence, happy to spend time with the woman once again.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:42 pm

LIBEARTING DEVIL

Enter Liu's Post

The blood eye of the devil kept its eyes on the likes of Kimitsuki as her heated aura seemed to cling to Liu's own. In these moments of closeness, the woman wasn't a fool and could see longings of lust, desire, and affection flowing in the essence of the danava. And at this moment, the liberating demon couldn't care less as she was free to do what she longed for. Flesh, bone, and blood were all constructs of hell that brought forth such deprived desires and she was an extract of that at the end of the day. So, she allowed Kimitsuki to rest her head upon her bosom once she finished speaking; stroking her head as she pondered what to say in response to said curiosity about being a mother.

"Nurture and take care of the world around you. Tend to pets, children, and people alike to envelop them in a sense of comfort, peace, and affection like you are doing now and you will see if you are fit or not to become a mother."

Liu's words were relaxed as she herself seemed to ease in the breeze of the wind flowing across her skin and observing the sinking of the sun in the distance. Sometimes it was simply better to live in the present and she just let her words continue to flow to reflect that reality:

"You cling to the warmth of another and desire to be liberated from your own loneliness. So you find that spark in others to bring out by tending the seeds of care to perhaps blossom a mutual sense of comfort. That is what we do as creatures of flesh, blood, sin and thought. Deviations occur in insane, godly or other distributed individuals; but most, even in their most deprived states, always seek another in some twisted or virtuous way."

A flash of fire briefly lit in the eyes of the devil as she chuckled at how loose her words were becoming. It was always possible to become drunk in the company of another presence; drinking upon the nectar of sweet embrace that only opening yourself up could bring. So, as sinful as all this was, Liu carried forth:

"In a way, you've already found your motherhood. You just need to be more mindful of it. Perhaps that's why you sought me out as I can indeed unlock those perceptions in others if they open themselves to me~"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:54 am

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Truthfully, Kimitsuki had slightly delved into the realms of motherhood; albeit not in truth. She had helped Abalia care for her children, but she had done little more than care for them when Abalia was busy. Perhaps she could be in a position to raise them, or perhaps not. Kimi already had enough on her plate with also having to deal with another rather troublesome Danava who insisted that everything should be edible. However, Kimitsuki's train of thought was completely halted on the tracks, over a bridge, when she felt the warmth, and softness, of a certain someone's bosom pressing against her head; or, really, her head being pressed into them.

If Liu was looking for some sort of reaction, she got one. A tiny squeak escaped from between Kimi's lips as her face burned a bright red thanks to the situation Kimi found herself in. However, the Danava simply accepted it calmly and adjusted how she was sitting properly, so that she wouldn't end up with an ache in her neck for being at an odd angle. Afterwards the demon let out a relaxing breath, and leaned into Liu in what was obvious comfort. She listened to what Liu spoke of, not wholly grasping everything Liu meant; but she understood enough.

In truth, Kimitsuki had no idea if she was honestly ready for motherhood. Perhaps, doing as Liu suggested would help her become ready for such an eventuality. Heck, Kimitsuki could already be a mother and honestly did not realize it. After all, she did take care of Abalia's children on a relatively regular basis. The more she thought, the more Kimitsuki realized that it could be more of an eventuality than she truly realizes. Eventually, however, the Danava looks at Liu in curiosity.

True, every being in the world always longed for another. Kimitsuki herself had regularly found her affections split in such odd ways that she could not honestly let one become more powerful than another. Regardless, Liu spoke true. Everyone desired someone in some manner. Kimitsuki wouldn't lie that she felt more than just friendship for a certain Abalia. However, she reserved herself in such regards. After all, she didn't wish to force something onto someone she cared so deeply for. Regardless, the Danava looked into Liu's red eyes as she spoke one more time.

Had she? Had she truly? Kimitsuki had no honest idea if she had found her motherhood already. Perhaps, or perhaps not. Either way, the Danava let a gentle smile play across her lips.

"Perhaps Liu, or perhaps not. I can't exactly say I know if I am ready for motherhood yet, but, I am not sure if anyone truly is. As old as I am... it can be hard to tell. But, perhaps, I can open myself up to you if you truly do wish to find this out. I can't exactly say it eats away at me, but I have a feeling my curiosity is now peaked, and I honestly wish to know more. So please, Liu... shall we find out?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum