Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Please Miss~ [Open] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Please Miss~ [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Please Miss~ [Open] Empty Please Miss~ [Open]

Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:43 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Please Miss~ [Open] 6EdIfMt

A nice cup of tea after work was lovely. This cafe was one she frequented often, so she knew the staff here. A few cafes had tried to rip her off in the past, abusing her blindness to give her less than what she ordered, or something different. The Urge To Kurohitsugi was strong then, but she managed to resist for the sake of her reputation.

It was hard to miss the woman was spiritually potent, with it coming off her in gentle but rolling waves of power. Though she was peacefully sat having tea, she was undeniably a crouching tiger.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Please Miss~ [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Please Miss~ [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Please Miss~ [Open] Empty Re: Please Miss~ [Open]

Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:19 pm
Please Miss~ [Open] Q94FlX

Shio Itsukai

"For someone ordinary in terms of appearance, you sure seem to stand out quite a bit" A brief grin appeared acrossed the cherry blossomed hair girl who managed to spot a young woman with the potential to provide Shio the thing she's been seeking, or at least one of them. She hadn't image scouting someone out in a busy cafe could be this easy, though she had to follow the traces of spirit energy from her initial location because she'd have no other way of knowing who she was looking for due to posessing no type of image depicting the person in question. Shio went off of bits of information regarding to something that she wanted to find, which lead her to the area that she's currently standing in.

Once she was able to zero in on the energy signifure coming from the cafe, all that was left was to hope her senses were right on the money. "I may not be the best at detecting spiritual energy in my current state, but you… you seemed to be wanting someone to find you. But glad i did before any monsters could" The cherry blossom haired girl finishes with a slight chuckle. She pulls an open chair with her only functioning arm to the table where the woman would sip her evening tea in an effort to provide the woman some company and sat in it. "Sorry for my rudeness, My name is Shio Itsukai. Pleasure to meet'cha!" She greeted with politeness in her voice.

NEW RECRUIT

Please Miss~ [Open] Ezgif-3-8ff9a7497418
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Please Miss~ [Open] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Please Miss~ [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:41 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"A common thing in this world. The most powerful beings are the ones you would never think to possess such capabilities" Hannah would reply, taking a gentle sip from the cup. "My current output is how I perceive the world, though. An unfortunate side-effect, but one I live with" she would explain, looking up to the woman with glazed, unfocused eyes that never seemed to rest anywhere.

"As for monsters finding me, I am sure I can handle myself in that situation" Hannah would coo, giving a gentle smile. Though, locking her eyes in the general vicinity of the woman, she'd cock her head slightly.

"Though, on the topic of finding people. Your spiritual essence is distorted. You don't happen to have any old wounds that never healed properly, do you?" she'd ask, curious.

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:30 pm

Shio Itsukai

Shio felt as though a part of her well being had opened up, like a door sealed shut. The woman didn't hesitate to ask about Shio's personal struggles, not to mention she could tell with only a simple gaze alone that Shio is a being with pieces of her soul scattered about as if one had shattered a picture frame. "Quite amazed how you're able to tell just by staring."

She chuckles but this time in a half assed manner as if a rope was tugging at her neck. "These wounds are just a sign of my own weaknesses, something that I have to live through day after day. Even with the power in my possession, what good would it do for me if my body isn't where it should be." She sighs while gently rubbing her damaged right arm wrapped in a white cloth.

NEW RECRUIT

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:48 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ohh, to be weak" Hannah commented drily. "My life would be much better if I was weak, but instead I was born with enough power to ravage my body and leave it in a state of permanent cadaverousness. There is nothing wrong with starting weak, it lets you know your limits and allow you to grow in a manner you can handle"

She would take another sip of her cup, and then look back to the woman.
"Though, I don't see why it should be something you have to live with. Karakura Hospital is exceptional for it's medical arts. And if they can't help you then there are several spiritual beings specialized in healing that can"

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:22 am

Shio Itsukai

"This issue is beyond the conventional methods that these hospitals use, and with the way you go about indicating your strength then in my eyes you seem to be the better option. Am I not mistaken?" The woman sitting across from her appears more capable than those at the clinic, and would bet she can at least bring her body up to standards.

Though Shio feels she needs far more than routine check ups to get this body going. "However, spiritual healing is only the first step towards my restoration process. If I want to become strong, I need to escape this prison of a body that encompasses my well being and evolve." She leans back to rest her small aching body against the chair.

"And besides, I can't afford to be weak, as there's too many exciting creatures that roam these lands who act like they own the place. It's dangerous to let an untrained dog run loose, because you just don't know what might happen if it takes its first big bite, ya'know?" She finishes with a smirk on her face.

NEW RECRUIT

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:38 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Seems your ears don't work either" Hannah commented, pushing Wind to condense a blast enough to make it feel like she had been flicked in the ear. "As I told you before, I don't indicate my strength, it is how I see. Without it I am totally blind"

Hannah would listen to her reasons to be strong, and not find much good there. She wanted to be strong, to be strong, because the world had a potential to be dangerous if you put yourself in danger?
"Your drive for strength seems weak, and I can see how you hurt yourself in it. There needs more than just that before you can fully and properly pursuit strength. If you do it simply because you want to go chasing danger out of some misguided vigilantism, then you'll only hurt yourself over and over again. And others, if you are not careful"

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:21 pm

Shio Itsukai

"I lost too much over the years, and to get them all back I must shoot for something greater than a power boost if I want my life back. I need something that could make me a little bit hopeful for the future that's yet to come." She closes her eyes briefly and takes a moment to sigh before revealing themselves once again to the evening sun.

"You see, I lost everything. A home to go to, my father. Though whatever type of work he was in that got me tangled within it is something that I've yet to know, but it's something I've been wanting to investigate. I've been haunted by the past for ages, hell I can hardly control the strength that I currently possess."

She pauses for a moment as a gentle breeze caresses her face. She questioned whether to say more or not, however, it was already too late for she wanted to let the woman across from her know that she's serious. "So you see, I have plenty of reasons as to why strength is a top priority of mine, and in order to get my life back and find a home worth going to, then I must do whatever it takes to materialize my goal.

NEW RECRUIT

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:14 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"You misunderstand the point of Strength. There is sadness in your life, to be sure. But you are dressed well enough, you are fed well enough, and aside from the arm, you are healthy enough. There is no part of your life that you need to reclaim, as right now you could live life in Karakura and have a good life. You pursuit strength for an unknown variable, something hidden in shadows that might never exist, and might be something you never wished to know. Gaining power for a crusade into the bleak abyss is how those monsters you talk about are born. And it is most inadvisable to become one"

Hannah's gentle words had a touch of firmness to them, as if experience had taught her the words she was speaking. As if she had a deep hole in her heart that was once filled with fury and hate, but now laid bare and empty as a reminder of poor choices past.

Mikasas
Mikasas
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:46 pm

Shio Itsukai

"You sure enjoy spouting a bunch of mystic wisdom like you're some dried up sorcerer." She joked. "But the way you speak makes it seem as though you know a lot more than you appear. I don't know what I'm going to get out of this conversation other than some passed on sense of wisdom. But you speak of other spiritual beings out there that can help me, care to name them?" She asks.

NEW RECRUIT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum