Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 Empty Re: wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette]

Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:05 pm

Solhammond Palliser | DEAD

“Man. Steak would be good.”

Sol would comment, his eyes drifting up in thought briefly, wondering if there might be a steak house or some form of it in the town. He was sure Lilynette would approve of that too. But before he could think on it deeply, she seemed to launch into a discussion of chocolate and her preferred type. Something he didn’t really consider at first, but eventually figured this information might be useful later.

“I was just curious. I don’t think I’ve seen you eat sweets.” He’d explain, before tilting his head to the side briefly. Chocolate bugs. She said the darndest things sometimes. Regardless he’d laugh as she began to question him about Valentine’s day. “Oh, that’s cause a holiday is coming up. It wasn’t really big where I came from, but it’s called Valentine’s day. You’re supposed to get gifts for your partner or someone you’re romantically interested in. So people buy like, roses and chocolates and shit.” He’d explain, giving a light shrug.

“Actually forgot that was coming up.’

END POST | WHITE KNUCKLE BRAWLER

wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 JfH75kA
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 H8Tyk70
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 Empty Re: wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette]

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:35 am
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 HEADA_Lilynette_06

Lilynette perked up as it seemed Sol was starting to think like she was! Steak sounded like just what they needed! Damn, a good steak, maybe some chunks of pork? With that nice chewy cooked f at around the edges? UNF, she was already salivating at the idea. And humans had so much weird shit they put on it to make it even more rad! Some of it was a bit strong for her tastes, but she still liked trying it out. The dogs began moving around a bit more excitedly as they moved like a unit. She h ad no idea how close they were to where Sol was actually taking her, but she didn't worry about it.

"To be fair , I usually only eat the places we run into. Ain't often we go hanging out by candy stores." She chuckled, and then .....considered that. They had a special DAY for that? Well at least it made some mild sense. Mate nesting was important after all, so giving your interest to be food seemed like a top move in her book. She wondered what the fuck a roze was though.... Was it a type of food? Hmmmm. She paused, thinking for a moment. "Got any hot Shinigami back in soul society you gonna buy anything for?" She asked with a little bit of a sly look, even giving him a playful elbowing as they walked.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:14 pm

They managed to make it into town with little issue, the walk being mostly uneventful save for the looks they got. The wolves definitely caught a few looks but none approached, or said anything either out of self-preservation or busyiness. Sol’s hand would go to one of their head scratching behind their ears briefly as he listened to Lilynette speak, whatever awkwardness he once had having disappeared.

He just didn’t place much thought into it, at this point.

“Me? I don’t know if you’ve seen me, Lily. I’m not the smoothest guy. Plus that’s too much work.” He’d move his hand from the wolf, instead stretching his arms above his head as he yawned out the last words. Sol wasn’t about to go into depths about his failed love life with Lily, nor his ex drama. He was also somewhat sure that it would make for poor conversation all around, and so he’d play the part of the disinterested bachelor.

“What about you, any guys or girls sweep you off your feet?” He’d ask figuring to return the question.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:22 am

Lilynette paused for a moment at that and perked up, suddenly smiling from ear to ear. "Fuckin wha?! No way! I mean sure you don't like......REEK of that kinda vibe. But cmon. With that little posting up you did the other day? If you hadn't been pissed I could see some girls falling for that." She barked out laughing, highly amused at the notion of Sol just putting his foot down and sweeping a woman off their feet. There were plenty of dumb bitches around into that shit.

All the same, she suddenly put on a sly smile. "We should both go to Soul Society sometime. Hell sounds like you need a wingman! I've seen my share of sweeps going down that I think I could help you out. Ya gotta be AGGRESSIVE! But you gotta know when she's gonna put her foot down too ya know? If she doesn't pry your head off after then that's when you know ya did a good job." She chuckled loudly, not even a shred of concern over who might hear her as she casually began talking about what passed as 'romance' in heuco mundo. Which really was just violence and dubious consent at best.

Cultural differences strike again.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:59 pm

“Thanks, I guess.”

His brow furrowed at that entire exchange, for a number of reasons. It just felt odd and surreal to have that type of advice, or conversation from Lilynette. Factor in that Sol was fairly certain the way ‘mates’ happened in Hueco Mundo was not nearly as functional or humane as in civilized society. Granted, his last relationship went sour but that was neither here nor there.

“I’m, uh, fine. I don’t think that's the play. Plus, I’m concerned for what passes as a relationship where you’re from.” He’d point out with a laugh, turning his head forward. Ahead he could see some steak house, as he dialed in on it. Target acquired, hell yeah. “They got one, sweet. Let’s hurry up.” He’d urge.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:16 pm

Lilynette figured it would be a little weird to hear from Sol, a shrug on her shoulders as she kinda knew how weird THAT stuff was. "Sure sure sure, I know. You humans like showing eachother your genitals instead." She noted sourly. She HAD indeed been on the internet for a while now, and had received her fair share of pics already. All the same, she still found it....dizzying to see their version of that stuff. HOWEVER! The promise of food immediately had her wolves bouncing around excitedly, some of them even vanishing to be reabsorbed into Lily's body, including the one that Sol had been petting but moments before.

"Hell yea!" She chimed, grinning from ear to ear as they soon began promptly hurrying over to the shop itself. Although.....something.....DID cross her mind as they went. Pausing, looking over her shoulder at the Shinigami she had grown to hang around more. A curiosity about her face as they closed in on the shop itself, and as they got close to the door, Lilynette just flat out couldn't help herself. "So like, are you sweet on me or something?"
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:26 am

“It’s- alright I don’t even know what to say to that.” Sol would comment about the human genitals, briefly afraid of how she came to that conclusion. Some part of Sol was glad he hadn’t got her a laptop yet, lest it become infected with some virus. At any rate, she seemed to pick up pace as they made their way towards the shop. Her de-summoning of the wolves was a bit saddening but it was the good choice, he rather not have to deal with trying to get them into a public foodery.

Naturally however she hit him with a question he wasn’t nearly ready or equipped for to deal with. The immediate furrowing of his brow was an indicator it caught him off his stride, his head turning to look at her now. He considered the question for a moment, including his own feelings towards her. It was certainly a question mark.

“Yeah you’re attractive, in your own way. But I figured that's not really something you want, out of this friendship.” It was a… surprisingly good statement from Sol. While he certainly had to think for a moment as they entered the place, and wait in line, once he figured it out he seemed alright with what he said. Between the ‘cultural differences’ and his own attitude, he was sure anything down that path was doomed.

“Only you’d ask a question like that, right after we just made up.” He’d let out a small laugh, finding some humor in it.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:28 pm

Lilynette tilted her head slightly at that and perked her brow. "Why not? Thats what you guys do! See?" She pulled her phone out and a swipe later, she promptly showed the man what sure did seem like someone's attempt at garnering her attention. Of course, he did not mean that he didn't believe her, he was saying he didn't know how to handle it. Which, in fact, she knew. But she still wanted to show it to him, his reactions were pretty fun!

All the same, however, the subject shifting did cause her to ......think, eyeing him for a few moments before slowly, a calm smile coursed across her features. "What? Sex? What does fuckin have to do with our relationship? It was a simple question, I'm just askin if you're hankering to fuck me or not. Started getting that vibe." She noted....... before a slow, wide grin spread across her face, showing those pointed canine teeth behind her lips. "Or did you think I meant that 'courtship' thing you humans are so fond of?" She ventured, no small ammount of mirth at the idea clear as day on her face. Walking towards him.

"So what. If you really DID wanna get one of those fancy little metal things on me. And you 'Sensed' that I wasn't really all that interested. You'd just give up?" She asked calmly, her tone shifting as her smile vanished. No longer taunting or bullying him. Her expression was now....solemn. At this point, she herself was simply the example that she was using. The fact of the matter was: the fight had revealed just how very little she actually understood about Sol. So the reasonable thing to do was find out. And alas, she wasn't really the patient 'learn over time' type.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:30 am

By the time she approached him, they made it towards the entrance of the steakhouse. It seemed a bit strange to walk inside when she spoke to him, so instead he’d tilt his head to look her in the eyes as she did so. Try as he might to hide it, there always seemed to be some challenge in his eyes. A chip of his shoulder in most things. However, his brow would furrow for a moment before he made a ‘Gah!’ sound as she showed him some dude’s junk.

“Christ Lily put that away!” He’d comment a bit too loudly looking around, the last thing he wanted was for someone to assume they were some weird exhibitionist thing or some shit. Once she placed it away, the conversation teetered on seriousness and jovial. Some part of him didn’t like it, as if it was poking at his soft underbelly rather than the hardened skin he had formed.

It was unpleasant, to say the least as he shifted in his seat. Rather than a smile or frown, he had a carefully neutral look on his face. But try as he might, it was hard to hide behind the facade of neutrality for a guy like him. It was clear that whatever turmoil or frustration he felt was visible in the lines on his face and within his grey irises.

“Yeah I thought that’s what you meant. I don’t think it be okay, for us to just fuck. I don’t think I’d want that.” He’d comment as his jaw closed, clearly trying to humor her questions. But it was such a surreal line of questioning for him, he didn’t…like it. As if it exposed too much of who he was, to himself.

“It would depend. If I thought pushing for it would ruin, whatever this friendship was, then yeah I’d give up. What’s the point of chasing something you can’t get, when what you have is good enough?” The words felt true as he said them but they left a bitter aftertaste in his mouth, like drinking a coffee with a strong bitterness. It wasn’t pleasant. And after a second of processing it, the subtle neutrality he had was shifting into a light frown.

“What about you, if you were in my situation, would you give up?”

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:48 am

Lilynette grinned impishly, IMMEDIATELY pleased to see that she had gotten to him as he seemed to panic., She closed her phone and slipped it into her jacket, snickering a bit to herself as she watched him struggle with that little reveal and the topic of conversation she had asserted.

It was no secret that he seemed to be growing fonder of her, that much was very clear. However, she also sensed that he had a lot of issues what with the source of that little spat they'd had. Clearly there was something aboujt her that put him incredibly on edge, and now it was becomming slowly more and more clear that it might be more complicated than just posting up. She'd lived a long time in a place filled with broken monsters. He wasn't a monster, but she could feel the frayed jagged edges whenever she surveyed him.

"I YOUR situation huh....so you DO want to fuck me. But you think that something bad would happen if you tried to." She chimed, sticking her tongue out as she watched him evenly, that playful smile of hers fading as her expression grew more ....serious. "Not often that someone just goes and tries to step up to me. Gets in my face. You backed down, but not because of how strong I am." She noted quietly, keeping an even stare, her eye never leaving his . "You were supes mad, and if it were anyone else you might have just thrown a punch. But you didn't, because you don't want to hurt me." She asserted, leaning against the wall beside the entrance of the restaurant.

"Or maybe you don't even wanna fuck me. Maybe you want me in some other way, but you don't wanna face what might happen if it did. You were immediately uncomfortable when you found out that the wolves were with me. You were anxious, thinking about all those situations we've been in, and you didn't know that it was me that was there. But even so, you still can't help but pet them when they want attention. You know it's me, but you still can't help yourself. You enjoy that feeling of connection. The pack."

She was suddenly moving. Incredibly fast, faster, perhaps than he might ever hope to be. A combination of her own incredible speed and her own skill in Sonido swept him away from the steak joint, and in the very next moment, they were miles away from where they had been moments before. Her pesquisa had picked out someplace....abandoned. With nobody around. And Sol would suddenly feel himself being released onto a grassy hill. Lilynette standing there before him, her expression....solemn.

"You're lonely."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum