Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] Empty wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette]

Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:35 pm

Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER

'Where are you??? I'm here, wyu? wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] 1f408 '

Solhammond Palliser looked down at his phone with a slight grimace as he sent off the message to Lilynette, the strange yet powerful wolf-arrancar. Since their last meeting they had grown into somewhat decent friends, considering he was currently helping her adjust to the new human world. Things like cellphones, the internet, and cultural phenomenon proved to be somewhat difficult to explain so most of it was learning by experience. Which... was working in its own way.

His grey irises would look around for a moment as if trying to find her, and her wolves. One good thing about her was always the pups, God he loved those dogs. He didn't really put much thought into how she made the wolves, only that they were indeed- good boys. He was currently at the local mall or Bazaar of one country he had already forgot, seeking to meet with Lily about catching up and some minor things.

He definitely still wanted to fight with her, if only for the experience. But right now, it would be enough to bitch at her about his phone bill and grabbing a bite.

END POST | THE DEAD

wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] JfH75kA
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] H8Tyk70
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] Empty Re: wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette]

Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:17 pm
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] HEADER4_2d81a12b5e76b36b44f65a314573badc-cutout-cutout

Lilynette was rather enjoying this .....strange, enthused Shinigami hanging out with her! It was definitely a bit strange to see a shinigami that was so ..... amicable toward her. Not that she was complaining, between the cellular plan and the technological lessons now and then, it was always rather exciting to see how these little visits turned out. Even if he did seem a bit......awkward?

Glancing at her phone, she was a bit perplexed when he started using that chatspeak and even included a dog emoji. Hmmmm.

[text]:Waddup, you need something? I'll be there in a bit.

She sent the text. It would be around the time that he got the text that a few wolves would show up in his general vicinity And then a brief moment later, a garganta would peel itself open and the Wolf queen herself would walk out, looking around until she finally spotted the man himself, a sly smirk showing across her face before offering a nod his way. "Sup? Did you need something?" She asked, as promptly one of the pups sped out of the garganta to make its way over to his ankle and promptly bump its nose up against his calf.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:37 pm

Leave it to an Arrancar to rip open a whole in a public market, and step out with some dire wolves.

Some people noticably started walking the other way, having long since learned that such things mostly meant bad tidings. But for Sol he offered her a look which bordered on 'really' and 'nice, dogs.' He couldn't choose which considering the lil pups were now coming to him, and his noticable weakness for all things tiny, furry, and cute seemed to become clear. As he kneeled down to pet one of the lads, he'd look up at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, between the amount of surcharges I'm getting on your phone plan- and it having been awhile since we talked, figured we could catch up over lunch." He'd remark, a sort of deadpan humor to his voice which contrasted against the tattoo'd male petting the puppy. "Hope I didn't interupt anything important."

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] Left_bar_bleue0/0wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:52 pm
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] HEADER4_2d81a12b5e76b36b44f65a314573badc-cutout-cutout

Lilynette didn't allow herself to be bothered by the interactions and chatterings of the ambient humans. The wolves began to find spots to laze about, the pups after realizing that they wouldn't get more than a bit of petting promptly scurried off to begin exploring the city. Liliynette of course quirked a brow, an amused smirk coursing over her features before she chuckled. "you know that those Wolves are me right?" She asked with an amused snicker, a bit of a shit eating grin on her face as she waited for the realization on his face. All the same, she DID pause.

"Well.... you know. I've just been around, nothing really too important. Also what's a Surcharge?" She asked, folding her arms beneath her bust as she waited for the explanation. Surely he had a reason for calling her in right? Wether it was some proper purpose or just hanging out.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:15 am

His hand literally stops mid pet, his entire body freezing for a moment. Did she just? Yep. She did.

It was almost immediate how red his face got, as heat rose to his head. The blush which dominated his features, despite his best attempts wouldn't fade. He cleared his throat, once, and then twice as she adopted the shit eating grin. The amount of affection and general petting he had provided those pups only to realize it was the Arrancar in some stange way embarrassed him to a great degree. As he brought a hand to rub the back of his neck, he tried to search for the words.

"I-I- you could have told me sooner." He finally manages out, before standing a bit straighter while taking a breath. "A surcharge is an additional payment because of some situation. For instance, you making long distance calls or using internet in multipkle countries when I don't have a plan for it.." He'd sigh, but shook his head. "It isn't all that important- I'll update the plan. Anyway, I just figured we'd catch up. Maybe grab a bite to eat." His face was still red, and it wasn't subsiding anytime soon.

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:38 am

Lilynette SNORTED at his stammering response and tilted her head to the side. "Oh? You seemed like you really liked petting and cuddling them, so I figured you were just in a rough spot and could use the emotional support.~ It aint like you did anything suspicious with em, didya?" She snickered, amused at what a fucking dork he was about the entire subject. She let out a bit of a chuckle before making her way over to the nearest wall and leaning against it.

A pause as she tilted her head to the side, furrowing her brows when he mentioned the additional fees. "I mean, I'm an arrancar. Most of my time is spent in Hueco mundo. You're a shinigami aren't you? You spend your time in the gotei. Shouldn't inter-realm plans be the standard anyway? And if its an issue I don't mind just not havin the phone. It's cool and stuff but I can always talk usin my wolves. Though I gues you probably wouldn't be so keen to just have em hanging around you all the time anymore huh?" That grin returned. Teasing the absolute fuck out of this nerd getting all embarassed over something stupid. Humans were such fun things to mess with.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:05 am

"Ugh, yeah well not like you stopped me. Maybe you liked it! And no. I didn't do anything suspicious." He'd counter giving her an accusatory look. He wasn't going be the only one who suffered with this information, it wasn't like she attempted to stop him nor showed any disapproval. If anything, she probably liked it or some shit. Whatever, he didn't care. Or at least that's what the wanderer told himself.

He'd shake his head at her next comment.

"It's not that much of an issue, an oversight on my part." Ignoring the more teasing parts of the statement, he'd cross his arms slightly as he spoke to her. "As much as I enjoy you and your wolves, having them around while I'm on mission might prove to be a detriment in the long term. Anyway, do you want o get something to eat or not?" He'd ask as his mind went back to when they first met, god everything seemed to CRINGE now. He couldn't forgot how much he held that pup.

God dammit Sol.

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:22 am

Lily raised a brow and stuck her tongue out impishly in response to his pathetic attempt at a comeback. "I mean, they're wolves. People pet them. I ain't gonna run around and expect not to get mobbed by the occasional kid or dog enthusiast." She noted, taking his retort in casual stride and refocusing on the secondary subject of this phone business and whatnot. A slight nod given in ....er....well understanding? She didn't actually know enough about the phone shit to really say anything about it.

"Of course! I'm always up for human food! You guys eat a lot of weird stuff but it's sometimes pretty rad!" She noted with a big grin, already a bit excited. Human food was definitely something she enjoyed. It was easy enough to get some in her wolf forms, but getting to just eat them normally was something she had grown to quite enjoy, and the excitement for getting some food more or less overwrote her desire to continue kiicking this man when he was down. After all, torment was not something simply injected in full. But rather enjoyed slowly over time, like basting a turkey.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:36 am

"I don't even- god." He'd simply say as his head flooded with rather compromising situations in the past. Not that he done anything weird with the dog, but it was different to lay on a bed with a dog versus laying on a bed with some woman! And all the belly rubs, oh god. Oh god. As this realization came onto his face he had to look away, the heat from his face contrasting his pale skin.

"Anyway, yeah let's go eat." He'd finally say realizing nothing good would come of thinking on this further, and provided she followed him he'd keep an eye out for any food stands. He forgot what country they were in, some middle eastern or Asian country. As they walked further, looking for a food place he would look to her with a half-hearted smile. "Alright, I guess I can concede if the pups are cute that does by extension make you cute as well."

'Even if you are a hellion.'

END POST | THE DEAD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:47 pm

Lilynette smirked, all too amused to hear Sol throwing in the towl on that subject, which frankly she was glad to hear, since he was beginning to grow a little too fixated on the idea for her liking. A smile popped up as the subject of food won out, and before long they were walking down the streets in search of somewhere to eat. Already she was looking around, salivating just a little as she began to look around excitedly for something with meat. If nothing else, she LOVED grilled meat.

She was eyeing one particularly great kebab stand when Sol suddenly rolled it back on the previous conversation. She paused, looking over to him with a frown of incredulity that he had yet again dialed it back to that topic of conversation. His weird, idiot blushing had initially been cute, but now that he was going calling HER cute, this was stepping into territory that was new. Naturally having grown and matured she was quite proud of her body. But quite suddenly, she was faced with the other side of that coin: That others would find her body agreeable. And apparently, Sol was to be the first victim of this very new reality.
"What did you just fucking say to me?" She asked, narrowing her eyes and leering a little at the man she had been hanging out with. "Look Sol, you're a nice guy. But if you ever call me fucking 'cute' again I'm going to punch you in the throat." She she informed him in a flat, mildly irritated tone.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum