Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 Empty Re: wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:45 pm

Solhammond Palliser | ALONE

When she spoke, he listened. It was something that he couldn’t help to do as they stood in the streets of a place he didn’t care to remember. As she spoke it was hard for him to explain how he felt as a rush of emotions struck him. Like a swelling of a wound which had recently been struck, he felt some response bubbling in his throat. But try as he might he simply couldn’t speak as he listened to her.

Stormy irises stared at her growing steadily wider, chills running through his body. Like some part of him was telling him to be prepared for a fight, unable to let go the tension which seemed to have buried itself into his bones. However, before he could truly process what she said he was moving as was she. Going at speeds to a place he wasn’t fully sure off, it was a bit jarring to be quite honest. When she released him he stumbled backwards a bit, staring at her as she said a single phrase.

‘You’re lonely.’

How right she was.

He couldn’t look at her as his gaze tore away from her, looking to the ground and away. As if he was…ashamed. His shoulders sagging for a moment as for a moment the young man looked far older than what he was. Solhammond Palliser was tired. So very extremely tired. He had thought he has escaped his rainy dog days, he had traveled a realm way to remove those feelings. But like a nasty infection which never quite healed, it had returned. On display for someone who he didn’t want to know, looking weaker than he cared to be.

His head turned to look at her, his features contorted to display what should be strength but was merely the crumbling facade of a man worn down. At some point in his life, far before he met Chidori, Sol felt his world turn a stark grey. And for brief moments, moments which he treasured, it retained color.

“I… don’t know what to say.” He’d admit, a subtle breeze of the air brushing against his skin. His hair caught so much. “You’re right. For the most part. I’m not-” His voice cuts off, shaking his head. A hand coming to his chest, as if to gesture to himself.

“I’m not the man, the person, anyone can rely on. How could they? No one deserves a friend, or a lover, who can’t provide for them. Who can’t protect them. Who has nothing to offer. Who only ever takes, and takes.” He’d admit painfully, as he finally peeled back the facade he kept up. Although he didn’t say it, he illustrated what he truly viewed himself as: a burden.

Solhammond was one of the most ambitious men to have taken up the task of being a shinigami, but that ambition came from a place of insecurity. He would push himself harder and harder, striving for an impossible standard. In his eyes he would simply never be good enough.

“God, it sounds so…so… pathetic.”

He didn’t have the fight in him. That last word leaving his mouth in a deflated fashion, as if he had truly reached the limit to his depth.

END POST | FRAYED EDGES

wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 JfH75kA
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 H8Tyk70
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 Empty Re: wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:27 pm
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 HEADA_Lilynette_06

Lilybnette didn't....QUITe know what to expect from the man. She was smart, not a mind reader, but when he began to speak up, she was a little surprised that he didn't seem to just.....hiss or bulk up again. Which perhaps was a testament to the fact that he really did care a lot about her and what she had to say. She listened as best she could, even if her mind did wander a little, she maintained her focus, watching as he took his time to ....spill his guts just a little.

She made her way over to him and reached down, resting a hand on his shoulder and smiling lightly. "That's just the human in ya talkin. Who says ya have ta be the one people gotta rely on? Who says you gotta be the one thats providin? There's two sides of every dance kiddo. You tried yer best, but do ya really gotta be so hard on yourself? Sure, humans can be ...yaknow....all about that shit. But they're on a timer, they gotta figure their shit out and get it done before their time runs out. You ain't got that worry anymore bud. You got all the time in the world to figure all this shit out. If I was in your position I'd just see how things go. would I go for it? HELL yea! A hot thing like me? Are ya gonna get turned down probably? Yea sure. But who cares? I'll laugh, I'll call ya gay, and then we'll go get steaks. Not everyone lets that complicated shit get in their way. Even if something is so uterly awful and missing from your life....you can't just go chasing it forever. You just gotta...hope that it falls in your lap." She ...paused....looking off to the side. Looking at the horizon.

"If you worry about finding something, or losing something thats just stupid. Don't worry about losin me as a friend. I may not even be the kinda gal you wanna do shit to anyway. Might be a little too violent for your tastes. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a shot. And as for all that other stuff. Just work on it as best ya can. If you're not reliable or able to provide? focus on somethin else. Figure out what's desirable about ya and work on that. That way, when someone DOES fall into yer lap, it won't be some sad sack who doesn't think he can be good for anyone. SOMEONE's gonna fall for ya kid. Humans. Shinigami. ALL ya'll fuckers do that shit, you don't NEED to be a good person for someone to take a likin to ya. And if someone falls for ya and sees you doin that to yerself, its gonna hurt them more than anything."
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:03 pm

Solhammond Palliser | ALONE

She said… a lot.

She did that. A lot.

For a moment silence hung in the air, before he finally just lifted a hand up. With an almost strange movement he’d place it on her shoulder, giving it a squeeze.

“You talk a lot.”

The words left mouth with a heavy sigh, as he digested everything the woman said. He didn’t need to address that now, nor did he really… care to. Instead he found a brief moment of clarity in everything she said. It wasn’t going to change him overnight, nor was it just going to fix him. But it was something he was glad to hear, something that felt far better than anything he had told to himself recently.

“I see what you’re saying. But I don’t have all the time in the world. Sooner or later, I’m gonna kick the bucket. Again. Might be completely by accident. But you’re right, I can’t go ‘round chasing something that I might never find.” He’d nod his voice hardening for a moment, his eyes losing the cloudiness which they had moment’s ago. The slow and steady revival of the inner fire that he had coming to life once more rather than the imitation of it. A level of confidence and stalwartness that felt genuine.

“I got something in front of me. A little shit with a cocky, smug, grin. To tell the truth, most other people ain’t worth shit. And you ain’t perfect. But I would rather be here, than anyone else.” What was he trying to get at? He wasn’t sure. But he gave a light squeeze to Arrancar's shoulder, shaking it very lightly as if reaffirming it. What was he going to do? Well he supposed he should probably do something stupid, and worry about the consequences after.

“Damn. I want you, bad.”

He took a step forward looking down at her, the arm on her shoulder sliding down her arm. C’mon, Sol, do it pussy.

He seemed about a half-second away from making a choice that was probably going to be physically painful.

END POST | FRAYED EDGES

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0wanderer & wolf [Sol/Lilynette] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:50 pm

There was some sense of ......compatibility that ran through her head. She didn't know jack about human relationships, but she did know that they were both interested in very different things. The way that he spoke, he seemed to be trying to figure something out, and on one hand: he seemed to have a sort of pedestal'd look of her. Or at the very least, he didn't properly understand who and what she was to most people, including himself. The way that he touched her, and seemed to be closing in with those gentle earnest words. They were pretty good qualities. And another, hidden part of her appreciated that he was going about it like this.

But she also figured he was going to be hit with something of a curveball. That their ideas of this kinda shit just weren't compatible. And if she had been born a human, maybe she might have even dissuaded him from this. Turned him down. But she wasn't. He wasn't asking for anything else, he was asking for sex, and that? That was meaningless to her. And when he found that out, he was prbably going to get hurt. But if that's what it took for him to be disillusioned, then that's just how it was going to be. But in the meantime? Sol was still a bro, and she was perfectly fine helping him out.

Sticking her tongue out impishly, she promptly took a hand of Sol's wrist and then moved it straight to her own backside. "Oh yea? Well if you were a hollow I'd say just get your cock out bro, but I get the feelin ya want somethin a little more private." She grinned, reaching up and patting him on the cheek. "Cmon, lets go find one of those hotel whatevers. We'll go fuck, and then I'll head out to grab us some steaks while you recover."

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:21 pm

Solhammond Palliser | GROWTH

His theory was right in what his words would lead to, but this was where he made a choice. As she moved his hand to her backside, there was a visible hitch to his breath for a moment. Every fiber of his being wanted him to go along with this, because he knew he wanted it. It would be easy, all too easy, to give into those wants. And it was here that his most human quality shined, if a bit dulled in the moment.

His eyes closed briefly as a chuckle left his lips, an almost amused laugh which spoke of irony. The hand on her back would remain, for a moment. He contrasted against her libertine approach to this, his free hand came to her cheek. The callous fingers of a lifetime of work came to rub against her chin, as he stared down at her. And yeah, it was in his eyes. That human emotion. The want.

“I want you. But that doesn’t mean I can have you, Lilynette. Not like this.” He’d admit as he leaned down for a moment, as if stuck between half wanting to press his lips against her or just whisper. “One of these days, I’ll be yours. That ain’t today.” He’d finally say as he began to unwrap himself from her, knowing full well what he was giving up. Try as he might, he was a human. And that came with certain things.

He turned his back to her as he walked a bit, stretching his arms in the air with a loud yawn.

“Yeah, maybe I’ll do that courtship thing with you in the future. Maybe you’ll even want me to. But for now, can we just get some food and kick back?”

END POST | FRIEND

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:39 pm

Lilynette blinked, raising her brow shen she felt him switch to another sort of touch, one that she wasn't a big fan of, and she did tense just a little around the shoulders when he moved in, thinking he was going to go for a kiss or some gay shit like that. But she was...pleasantly surprised. Her head canting a bit to the side as she listened to him, intrigued to say the least. He still WAS on that human shit, and truthbe told, she wasn't sure she agreed with him on some of the points he'd made. But hey, it was also his life, and she was pleased at the very least to be assertive on what exactly he wanted out of this. It seemed he really WAS out here wanting to get some connection out of her, and she couldn't help but find that rather adorable of him.

So when he finally peeled away, she watched as he walked away, his back to her. So he wouldn't get to see the soft, proud little smile that graced her face. Seeing this young, new little human making such a little development. But when she walked up beside him, she was the same grinning gremlin he always knew. "That was pretty gay, but hey, I ain't gonna complain! Now, lets go get those STEAKS!" She wooted, promptly grabbing him and then vanishing straight back to the shop they had been not moments before, as if nothing ever happened!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum