Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel]

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:43 am
Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 TeC6OwL

Liltotto Lamperd

"Oooh, a little baby strength short lady who you just mistook for a kid, so threatening..."

Despite her less than joyful expression, it was obvious her sarcasm was meant in jest. Though he was a little annoying with the disposition of an overly polite child, he didn't pose himself as a terrible person. Emphasis on the perception part - If he was in charge of that shadowy division of the Vandenreich, then he absolutely had far more to him than this gentle giant persona. You don't get to a position like that being a kind and gentle soul all the way down, necessarily.

"Yeah, thanks," She'd nod with his affirmation in helping her over doing his own shopping, her own curiosities of who he possibly could be buying for resting at the back of her mind for now, "This reminds me to invest in more bags. And a wagon probably."

She'd walk alongside him to the checkout, having her wallet ready, but rather than remain silent, she'd look up at his dizzying height, "..So, how long you've been working here?"

END | fuck

Last edited by Lillian on Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 Empty Re: Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel]

Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:16 pm

Uriel Sancroix | Half Blood

Wagon? Well I suppose common problems often need unique solutions.” He’d tease lightly, his voice rising slightly making it clear that it was a play on words. The young woman was certainly friendly and between his natural attitude towards being considerate, and his general want to be liked, he was certain this encounter would end merrily.

“I’ve been here for a few years.” He’d inform as he looked around, seemingly looking for nothing. He still recalled when he first arrived and met Helle Armstrong. Good woman, her. Definitely grew into a leader far better than he initially took her for, but still had a ways to go. He figured the woman might want more out of him, so he spoke more.

“I was very interested in what was being done here, after World War IV, I made a bit of a name for myself. Kicking Shadowfall’s ass up and down Europe.” He’d beam with a fondness only a warrior at heart could have. Considering his height, and the very much noticeable muscle mass on his body, he was certainly assumed to be an apt fighter.

“What about yourself, what’s your purpose being here? Glory, hope, or merely looking to do the right thing?”

Yes, what was she doing here.

END POST | THE KNIGHT OF TWO

Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 JfH75kA
Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:19 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto would roll her eyes, "I'm not a big fan of daily life driving, could never get into it beyond long trips." Yeah, like all that time she spent living in car to car when the world pretty much ended, or rather the one she was familiar with. For all she was concerned, she hoped to never need to drive one again - well, 'never' didn't exist to her. 'Never' was more so, five, ten years tops.

Few years? How nonspecific. She hardly commented as they finally got to the checkout, the short woman taking each item one by one to be scanned, and soon returned to her tote as she paid for the total with no issue, turning to the young man as he elaborated on what drew him here.

"Ahh, got you," She'd speak in a soft tone before throwing in her quip, "Figured you were just good about drinking your milk growing up," a slight grin exposing her unnaturally sharp incisors given to him as she was already breaking open one of the snack bags as they went on their own way, seeming a little eager with the first few bites. What could be interpreted as just perhaps liking that particular snack, was really a flash of eagerness to relieve her building sense of hunger, relief following as she continued on the snack much slower than initially.

"Me?" She'd say through one of her oddly brief chews in surprise, "Well, i'm no Mr. Big-Shot-Hero like you. Just got sick of the wastelands. Wanted somewhere stable."

END | bigshot
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Got Snacks Bro? [Liltotto/Uriel] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:01 pm

“Non-sense. Everyone is the hero of their own story. You just need a little push.”

Uriel would offer her a wide smile, his eyes closing as he did so. It was a genuine comment and despite it’s simplicity it addressed a complex world. At the end of the day everyone was going through life, and most people needed to be able to look themselves in the mirror and say: ‘I’m a decent person.’ The fact this young lady was currently here within this city, and affiliated with the Vandenreich, perhaps there was yet more to her story.

With that he’d hold onto the majority of the bags with very little issues, his towering statute allowing him to see over most people on the streets. Even now there seemed to be a vigilance to the man, a tension which never left his body. As he brought his gaze away from her, he’d gaze upon the famed city of lights. A place he had come to call home, in a very conflicted capacity.

How long could he live like this?

As long as it was required of him.

“This place is beautiful, you know?” The Frenchmen would remark with a strength of conviction which seemed to manifest from nowhere. The grin on his lips held a cockiness to it for a moment, an arrogance which came only from hard truth. “Look at this place, this city. It’s bold, husky, sprawling. A city made for Earth.” His voice rises, blue irises seemingly glowing for a moment. The sun rose high overhead as noon approached.

And as it did, he seemed to grow all that more powerful. All that more confident.

“Anyway, which way are we walking?”

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:35 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Her gaze drew to his face with that statement, a brow raised, "Dunno man, i've been striding around with that minor character life for quite a bit. Haven't had much in the way of a push."

She knew full well she told a strain of complete fibs, but that wasn't to say she had felt the need to keep her head down for years upon years. She didn't feel someone like herself should make waves in an already chaotic world, and even now she had a few reservations towards that idea. An absolute lie was saying she hadn't anything to push her - she had many things occur that reasonably should have, and did. For her to decide to join the fray now... It was like some faint, indescribable feeling, one that said, 'I'm ready' - a feeling she was not a stranger to, despite only being conscious of it recently.

Though, what detracted from her thoughts was the noticing of how... Oddly tense the man seemed. As far as she knew, there wasn't any notable cases of street violence at night, and he even was looking that way when they were in the store. It seemed like an odd quirk, but it's possible the man simply had some anxiety or something, nothing she appeared interested in bringing up.

"Yeah. Sure is," She'd begin, a feeling of sinking hitting her chest as she'd wordlessly tip them off down a particular street, "It certainly is a strong, beautiful city... Though the smallest possibility of it shattering into nothing but rubble never leaves my mind."

Liltotto would stare wistfully ahead of her for a moment, "I don't want that to happen."

END | Stay
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:47 pm

“Perhaps you have. But I have a feeling things will change for you.”

It was a statement with no factual evidence to back it up, no lick of actual proof beyond this first meeting. How could he be so confident in an answer which had no basis in reality? It was a simple thing, an intangible certainity that resided within the heart of every person. It was belief, hope. Something which could never be defeated by the terrifying power of life, for such things inspired greatness in even the most mundane.

And for this young lady, she seemed like she needed such things. It was only proper, for the Knight of Two, to provide it to her.

“Is that not why it is so beautiful? The fact it can all come crashing down. At any moment, everything could end.” He hums as they walk down the street, before his lips pulled but into a toothy grin. “Life would be meaningless without death. It is because we struggle, and fight, daily, that any of this matters. So don’t despair, friend. Fight for the city.”

Uriel at times could be seen as a walking motivational poster. Like nothing could truly discourage the man. Although even he fought with internal demons, he had long since accepted that living in the now was what mattered. If in this position he could save a few more lives, change a few more for the better, then perhaps his own life was not as wasted as he feared.

“Now enough of this serious talk. Are we close?”

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:22 am

Liltotto Lamperd

The idea that things would change for her, to that, all she gave him was a slight, weary glance. He wouldn't know of her standing in the world, how ages seemed to come and go, yet she was still there. Society fell and rose again, yet she was still there. Family shattered to dust, yet she was still there. She had that sense of constants, that which set her apart from many.

She was growing unsure if she wanted to simply accept this feeling of stasis at this point. Was it because of her setting? Was simply being with the Quincy, the Vandenreich once more, prodding at her?

"Shit man, didn't take you for a crack philosopher," Her remark was spoken in a matter-of-fact tone as she would go on, "But seriously, yeah guess so. Nothing being permanent is what makes life valuable.."

However, some deep, unconscious inkling gave the idea that perhaps, things weren't always this way... It was pushed away for the meaningless white noise she had always taken it as.

"Yeah, my complex is right here," She'd point out a particular quaint apartment building out as they approached, though her gaze drew to him; she didn't quite feel done with talking to him yet.. Wouldn't hurt to ask,

"You in a rush to get that stuff for your pal, or you got time to sit and chat inside?"

END | Stay
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:05 pm

“You live the life I do, you tend to want something to guide you.”

He’d smile offering a small nod of his head in respectful difference, as he lifted the bags high he’d look towards her building. While he wouldn’t mind conversing more, he did have to get these items to his friend. Least he actually lost track of time. But that didn’t mean he couldn’t help transport her own goods inside.

“Sadly, I must meet with my friend. But I can at the least provide you with two things: The help bringing these up, and a way to contact me.” He’d use his free hand to reach into his jacket, removing one of his many business cards, as he handed to her. It would hold his contact information, and his affiliation with the Vandenreich.

“Should you want employment, within my division, reach out. We’re always looking for those ready to make a change.” He’d beam as he started towards her building, clearly not expecting an answer now.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:55 am

Liltotto Lamperd

"Guess so..." Her response was oddly drawn out, questions still raising in her mind about this man and all these oddities to him.

Though she was a little disappointed he couldn't sit and chat, which was reasonable, she did appear slightly amused with his producing of his contact information, and an offer of employment. She held the card, examining the information, before raising her gaze,

"Thanks," The corners of her mouth would perk, just slightly, "But i'm already employed under the Vandenreich. Liltotto Lamperd; Sternritter. Would've figured the Administrator of the Todgestalten would've put that together, but perhaps i'm a little too new and inconspicuous for that."

She obviously meant it playfully, but she was earnestly surprised he didn't even inquire about her, "But that's fine. Now ya know. Help me get these upstairs."

END |
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum