Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Left_bar_bleue0/0Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Empty Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel]

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:37 pm
Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] HEADER2_2b9390b14beb37daf143ddc9cf4812e4

Ehefra waited patiently for Uriel to show up, all the while keeping her attention on the monitors that kept an eye on the room itself, as well as occasionally glancing through the layers of one-way glass that separated herself from the interrogation room itself.
The young man had already been identified as Falker Oretta. From the action reports he had identified himself as a Lieutenant of an organization called Neuer Zweck, a purported branch of the vandenreich. While neither he, nor his superior Iro Oretta, had been officially questioned, the young man had been pacing his cell and making complaints about his holding conditions, which had been standard. The prisoners had been given nourishment, and the bare minimum in terms of their cells facilities. As it were, outside of containment measures to inhibit escape since they were known Quincy, they had otherwise been treated like any other individual that might have been taken into custody in the vandenreich.

As per Uriel's request, the young man Falker was now in the interrogation room, waiting for the man to show up. Admittedly a little surprised that she had been brought in to oversee the process. which....in retrospect, she supposed made sense? It had simply caught her by surprise.

Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] HEADER_3619637f28e0df82b8232be27708bff3

In the interrogation room, Falker was already drumming his fingers. Anxiety clear in the young man's face as he was already bracing himself. Unlike his Superior, he seemed to be far less composed about all of this. His mind seemingly racing as he seemed to be preparing himself for any manner of unpleasantness that may be waiting for him. Torture? Blackmail? MIND control chips?! The possibilities were endless, and there was a faint sort of unhinged edge about him. The sort of thing one might expect from someone who wasn't used to being detained and growing a little stir crazy.

He had engaged Sternritter Kokuto in the primary team raiding the main hq of the targets. He had fought with the Sternritter and both combatants had sustained injuries. The young man's left wrist was still in a cast, having suffered several fractures during his fight with the ritter. It was his only serious injury and he had been given bare minimum medical attention. Awaiting to see what his fate would be.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Empty Re: Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel]

Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:17 am

Uriel Sancroix | Crossing The Line

There was a time for heroics, to be a visual display of bravery among the troops. And there was a time when such things needed to be shelved, when hard tasks needed to be undertaken by hard men. Tonight was such a night. Tonight Uriel would temporarily have to set aside many things about himself, and bring to the forefront a different part of him.

Ehefra would have received instructions from Uriel to have had the subject brought to the interrogation room at least three hours prior to when the actual meeting might start. To just have them sit within the room, to have them sweat, and think. It was a useful tactic in interrogations allowing the subject to build anxiety. As the time approached for it to start proper, the door to the small room which held Ehefra would open revealing the Administrator to her.

The nearly seven-foot giant would be wearing not his armor, but a simple black outfit. Muted colors with very little to reveal anything about who he was, or what his intentions were. Save for the fact that it would be a silent truth he would be the one leading this. He’d begin to walk to the window as if to see what was up with the subject, seemingly pleased with the state he was in.

“Notice anything since he's been put in?” He’d inquire to Ehefra, his blue irises turning to look down at her. Uriel would be holding a black ski-mask in his left hand for some reason or another. “I may require your presence in the room, any objections, Kleinmund?”

END POST | OFF THE RECORD

Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] JfH75kA
Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] H8Tyk70
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Left_bar_bleue0/0Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Empty Re: Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel]

Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:44 am
Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] HEADER2_2b9390b14beb37daf143ddc9cf4812e4

Ehefra glanced over her shoulder at Uriel as he entered the room. His height did not come as a surprise, she had, after all, taken a look at his file. She glanced to the side, a small floating cube floating around her and making a soft Beep in response to the man's presence, stirring from it's inactive state on her shoulder. It swiveled, looking between Ehefra and Uriel, before simply going back to it's slow orbit of the woman. She'd read his file, or at least what she could. Of course some small part of her had considered just

"Administrator Sancroix. A pleasure ta meetcha!" She smiled. Fucking stop smiling that hard! She dialed it back a bit and then cleared her throat. "Uhhhh., not in particular." She admitted openly. She was mostly in infrastructure and shit, this was her first day for this kinda shit. Oh....AWESOME. She could almost FEEL her spirit trying to escape her body and this situation. Her? IN the room? "I can assist however I'm needed." She replied calmly enough. This was a professional environment right? She glanced through the glass. These guys had surrendered hadn't they? Yep, just tell yourself stuff was gonna be chill. Attagirl Ehefra.

"Is there anything else you need before we begin? I sent the report and information we have on him to you earlier. Any questions about anything that wasn't included?" She glanced toward the glass.

The young man was continuing to jitter, looking around the room, scouting the place out, though without much luck. The cameras weren't exactly in visible locations so it was really the corners of the room, the door, and some small vents, and of course, the mirrored glass on his end of things.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:48 am

"It won't be anything intensive on your end, just stand at the door and look intimidating." The man offered her a genuine, if a bit sad, smile to her regarding her role. He knew that interrogations required a certain mindset and person, including the training to truly extract what was needed. At this moment anything would be useful for them. His own resources were stretched thin to begin with, so that was the reason he wanted her to be here. The sad reality was his own operatives were currently out trying to construct a usable network of information.

"The report was sufficient but unfortunately not nearly robust enough. Not that you are to blame, merely the circumstances of our captive's capture. The goal right now, and moving forward, is gaining any and all information. We'll be able to verify it in the future, I'll want to hit the older gentleman with more solid intel." He'd explain offering to her some level of the insights of these operations, and why he was going about it the way he was. It was the least he owed her, particularly since she was now being brought into underbelly machinations of the Vandenreich.

His blue irises would move from her back to the man in the room, his hand shifting to hand her the mask. It was clear he intended for her to conceal her identity for multiple reasons.

"If you feel at any point it's too much, you can walk out. I understand this isn't your normal expectations." He'd remark with only a bare minimum of grimness, this dirty business was a hard reality. "Do you have any questions before we step inside?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:19 am

Ehefra nodded along as he explained the situation. He just needed her....in the room? And to look menacing? She itched the back of her neck for a moment as she imagined such a thing. Well, she supposed it wouldn't hurt to try, right? She'd faced down hollows before, she could be intimidating to some quincy right?A quincy that fought fairly close to Kokuto's level.... Hm. But at the very least she could try right? HE clearly needed information, and frankly she herself had been interested in this strange situation from the start.

"I understand. I'll do my best to assist as necessary, and I will also make sure I uh...leave if I have to. If it gets to be too much I'll simply leave, y'know. Don't want the prisoner to see me crack and all that, right?" She smiled sheepishly. Then a bit more calmly as she once again corrected herself. attagirl.

She .....did pause. Glancing at the door that would lead out into the little in-between section and then into the interrogation room itself. "I don't have any questions.... but I would like to express that I would prefer we strictly refrain from any aggressive actions in these interrogations." She noted, looking up to Uriel a bit firmly now as she did, her tone becoming stern as well. "Unlike the impostors we initially encountered, these individuals DO seem to be part of a larger organized group. Not only that but they did surrender themselves. Perhaps not without a good deal of fighting, but still... I.....am anxious about simply subjecting them to 'necessary tactics' just because our first contact has been a violent one. I understand these matters are entirely within your jurisdiction, but at the very least I would ask that any....escalation of these interrogations be done after council with our Grandmaster, and even then, only if deemed necessary. The potential of a positive relationship with this group still exists. And at present, I'm sure you'll agree we can't afford to initiate conflicts heedlessly."

She felt no small amount of anxiety in speaking in such a way to the man, but she couldn't just ignore the feeling either. Regardless of the warmth that Uriel gave off, she was aware of his file. She was aware of his division, and she was under no delusion that he was entirely capable of ...... 'necessary deeds'. And as she was still, technically, in charge of the operation, it was her responsibility to voice these concerns and lay ground rules. Even if ...well...she could hardly directly enforce them. She still had to do her best....right?
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:59 pm

He is silent as she speaks, his face betraying very little emotion. Instead his eyes focused ahead, focused on the young man within the room. The young man whom he knew was anxious, afraid, and alone. Yet, he was not alone. Not really. Unknown to him there was a woman next to him, appealing to the man who would be his opposition. It was these moments of humanity which Uriel remembered in his darkest moments. But ultimately Ehefra spoke well, beyond just mere emotions.

“I would press against the idea of being cruel, even if required. But that isn’t important, not really.” Uriel would remark, his voice calm. Some part of him knew that he was anxious, but his body refused to show it. His body refused to even raise his heartbeat from the steady beat demanded from him. “I have no intention of beating him or subjecting him to any level of genuine anguish. Those who are quick to jump to those tactics, are either amatuerers or monsters themselves.”

Uriel would turn from her making his way towards the door, indicating that for now the Administrator was done on the subject. While he was free to talk about such things, now was not the time to educate her on the finer points of his profession. Instead he’d simply hand her the mask, if he hasn’t done so yet, and proceed inside. As they made their way into the room, he’d motion for her to close the door. Uriel himself held a neutral expression as he approached the table.

“Good evening. My name is Sancroix, I’ll be your point of contact today.” Uriel placed a hand on the table softly. “Can I get your name for the record sir?” He spoke with the relaxed nature someone might to a new employee, or acquaintance. The warm aura he exuded seemingly geared for a more friendly talk.

“Sorry for keeping you waiting, can we get you some water?”

It was a subtle thing, but it was the beginning of establishing rapport. Make Uriel seem like his friend, and in turn, his way out of this situation. At this point, Uriel would take a seat in a chair next to the table in close proximity to the man.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:08 pm

Ehefra didn't know what to expect, but the ......calm response from Uriel, lacking in any menace was something that sent a wave of relief through her body, her shoulders going lax for just a moment as she allowed herself the faintest, briefest of smile before she remembered the situation they were in. Right... Her attention shifted back in the direction of the door, following the man toward the door and pausing when he offered her that mask. A twitch coursing over her face for a moment as she considered how incredibly ......thuggish the mask felt. A sigh escaped her for a moment, hoping that wherever her dad was that he WASN"T worrying about what she was actually doing. Goodness he'd have a heart attack if he saw this shit. She took a moment and pulled the mask on over her features before raising a hand. A soft crackling glass-like noise as she collected Reishi from the air, black spiritual glass condensing in her hand to form a sleek plain shiny mask. Smooth, dark tinted, and comprised of her own spiritual energy. Certainly a boon from her time constructing things out in Malaysia.

That little cube floated over to her, the tiny companion promptly slipping itself into the leftmost section of the mask before she fitted it over the ski mask itself. A bried moment before Beeps projector promptly cast itself onto the inside of the glass with a faint light, just enough to let her keep an eye on the man's vitals throughout the process. She was certainly a bit curious about this sort of thing. No reason not to collect some data right?

All the same, the two of them would slip into the room, briefly glancing at the man, the mask keeping her gaze concealed as she closed the door behind them and promptly posted herself infront of the door with her hands held in front of her, keeping her gaze straight ahead, and merely following the situation with her eyes as she watched Uriel make his way toward the table.

Anaconda's Wake: Interrogation [Ehefra/Uriel] HEADER_3619637f28e0df82b8232be27708bff3

Falker's eyes ...narrowed slightly as he let his attention shift between the two walking into the interrogation room. A searching quality to his gaze as he watched them....warily. Anxiety clearly already on his features as he seemed to ....assess the greeting. "It should already be in-" He started, a bit of snark to his voice before he .....checked himself, as if seeming to catch his tone. A light noise escaped him before he....settled into his seat. "Falker Oretta. And as for water, I believe I would MUCH prefer to see my Uncle. But I can't imagine that happening anytime soon." He noted, the faintest bit of bitterness in his voice before he sighed. "I ....would not however, be Adverse to some water, cold please." He noted calmly, the man's voice was privileged with a capital P. His manner of speaking somewhat bleeding a pampered life. Even scared out of his mind he was particular about some things.

If nothing else, the fear seemed to improve his manners.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:25 pm

“Of course.” Uriel would remark with a cool smile on his lips, a hand coming up to a radio on his hip. In one motion he’d bringing it up to his lips, speaking into it with a smooth tenor. “Could I have some water brought to the room, thank you.” With that he’d place the radio back into it’s slot now focusing his gaze on Falker.

It should be noted that there seemed to be a tangible almost palpable aura to Uriel. A vibrancy which didn’t match the dim settings of the room. Warmth and compassion that seemed to flow from him into the air around them. Like being bath in the glow of a sunny day in summer.

“Should be here, shortly. So. Why don’t we get to know each other, Falker.” He’d remark tapping a notebook on the table, his large hand grasping a pen with surprising dexterity. “You seem well-mannered, educated. More than likely from a good family.” He’d remark as he tapped the pen to paper slowly, methodically while staring at Falker.

“Where’d you grow up? I’m sure you’ll be able to see your uncle soon. You seem pretty young, maybe we can get in contact with your parents to get a lot of this cleared up.”

It was of course just a probe for information. Right now Uriel had already established some family connection between the two men, and with Falker name they could hopefully start pulling up family history and background details. At the moment, he just wanted to see what Falker might lie about or if he would be forthcoming.

“I want to be transparent, Falker. How things look are not good. But we can change that. If you help me understand.”

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:11 pm

Falker ..... paused. As if only now spotting the Radio there, briefly distracted before his attention shifted back to Uriel. Though it wasn't long before confusion visibly passed over his features. Brows knitting together as the strange shift of topic to things more ....personal? He seemed more guarded, now wondering if this was some sort of .....trap somehow. His parents. His jaw set slightly, DEFINITELY seeming as if he didn't trust this man asking about his family. He was amped up, and his eyes darted toward, briefly, Ehefra, before re-locking onto Uriel.

"I certainly agree. One can't help but be suspicious when being held captive and being asked about their family. Do you plan on dragging THEM here too? What IS this?" He asked, his voice getting close to a demand as he stood up. Clearly the mention of his parents seeming to have touched a nerve. "If you want to understand then be DIRECT! As if you showmen and performers needed MORE reason to strut around a point! You weren't even supposed to BE out there, a SIMPLE mission after those PUNKS went stealing quincy tech and dressing up like us!" He let out a Tch, before leering between the two of them before smirking.

"Or is the Vandenreich simply a front?Are you perhaps the Gotei hounds in....." He raised his hand, a slim, scarlet ribbon plucked from the air, connected to Uriel. "Sheep's clothing?" He asked with narrowed eyes. Not that this was any particular revalation so far as Ehefra was concerned. But it definitely seemed to have raised a red flag in Falker's book.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:59 am

Uriel Sancroix | Half Blood

It seemed they were making some headway, the disposition of Uriel rather diplomatic despite the increasing levels of anxiety and frustration in their target. That was fine, at the end of the day any amount of information was useful. However, the comment about a simple mission certainly confirmed the involvement of a higher authority.

“Well, Falker, it seems you’re getting a bit upset.” He’d comment as he wrote down the details about the ‘simple mission’ comment, notably in French with some alacrity. It was at this moment the door would open with another man wearing a mask going to place the water of the table, as Uriel gazed at Falker silently only the muted look of disappointment in his face. As the man walked out, Uriel would tap his hand on the book. “Well, for transparency, there’s a lot of questions concerning you. We don’t plan to violate anyone’s rights without due process of law. Hence we’re in this room, talking.”

He’d grunt slightly as he shifted his chair closing to the table, a hand resting flat against it.

“It’s 2422. If you must know, my father was a quincy. My mother was a shinigami. Quite the love story. Frankly, I think the Gotei are a bit- actually houndish is a good word.” He’d chuckle before gesturing for Falker to have a seat.

“If you don’t wanna talk about family, alright. We just wanna make sure your people are alright. You mentioned people dressed up as your group and a mission. Tell us more about that. Like I said, you don’t seem like a bad guy. I just wanna know what a smart guy like you is mixed up in, and how we can help. That’s our job, helping people.”

END POST | THE KNIGHT OF TWO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum