Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Empty Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri]

Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:46 pm
Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ah, geez. Ira had already been pretty surprised when Yugiri came home plastered, and getting carried along by some guy, but now he figured she'd probably get mad if he didn't wake her up. Rubbing one of his biceps after the morning warmup, he walked into Yugiri's room and flipped on the lights, sipping the cup of coffee he held in one hand.

"Hey, Yugiri, c'mon. It's late, sun's up. You planning to sleep the whole day away?"

He'd have laughed at her, but that would probably just make things worse than they were already about to be. After all, he definitely didn't think she'd be good with a hangover like the one that'd probably slam into her.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Empty Re: Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri]

Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:54 pm
Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Sleeping-banner

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

"Ugh, go away."

She whined under the pressure of those lights, the light seeped into her optic nerves and sought to burn them. Her headache only intensified and made her feel worse which made her try and disappear further under the covers which she didn't immediately click as to figure out that she was laying on top of the blankets rather than underneath them.

"I feel sick."

Yugiri complained to the kid while trying to cover her head with the pillow. It was easy to just blame Fuuen for this, it was his idea to share drinks and the one responsible for her discomfort! If he hadn't started then she wouldn't. At least he didn't do anything that she remembered and she got here fine.

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Gamma_Signature
Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] CHARACTER_LISTMom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] GRAPHICS_THREADMom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:17 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"No can do. You know you'd be mad if I let you sleep all day. C'mon, what do you need, headache meds? Glass of water? A bucket?"

Taking another long sip of coffee, Ira simply watched Yugiri's suffering with a grin, finding it pretty entertaining in its own way. She didn't tend to be quite so...well, like this, to put it real plainly. It was funny, though he did still feel a little genuinely bad about it.

"I'll at least turn the lights off, alright? But don't go back to sleep, it'll make things worse."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:26 pm

"Guh."

She let out until it resounded around the room and her own self-loathing caught up with her enough to drag herself out of bed and sway uneasily. She wanted a shower but that could wait, something for her head and for it to just go away more importantly. If it wasn't such a splitting headache she'd even have cheated with a Kaido spell but she couldn't muster any incantation at the moment, to think it let alone channel her energy.

"Water and... ugh, and pills. I feel awful."

Yugiri said while stumbling over to some draws and grabbing out some clothes, swapping the shirt she was wearing for another as the article of clothing for her decency while she waited for Ira to bring her what she wanted, if she didn't get distracted and stand there dumbly trying to glimpse Yugiri in her underwear.

Mom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] CHARACTER_LISTMom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] GRAPHICS_THREADMom, C'mon, Wake Up [Ira, Yugiri] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:46 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

As much as Ira would have loved to see Yugiri in her underwear, he wasn't enough of a rat bastard to just stand around and stare while she was suffering from a bad hangover. He'd been there plenty of times, and he didn't have it in him to make it that much worse for her. It didn't take long at all to come back with a pretty sizeable cup of water and some pills for her, bringing them over to her and holding them out so she didn't need to go too far.

"Here, this oughta be enough for you. Looks like you had a pretty good time last night, eh? You should tell me about it once you're feeling a little better, get freshened up for the day. You want anything in particular for breakfast?"

He wasn't normally this overly concerned for her, but really, it was hard not to be when she was in such bad shape.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:05 pm

"Thanks."

She said while flinging back the tablets with the drink, swallowing them and trying to get her throat not feeling so dry with how thirsty she was. Yugiri sat down while she waited for some positive effect, looking up at Ira with a wince from her pounding headache.

"I don't care... I feel sick."

Yugiri whined, she wasn't normally the type to be so unappreciative of the girl's efforts but her head just ached and she wanted it to stop. The sickness in her stomach there a little bit, she didn't even know if she threw up and that would've been mortifying.

"Could you do me a favour?"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:09 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

Oof, that really was rough. Ira was normally the type to laugh at other people's light misfortune, but there was something so genuine about Yugiri's suffering, so obvious that she wasn't used to it, that he only felt bad about it.

"Of course, anything you need. What's up?"

He didn't really know what to expect, but given the circumstances, it could probably be just about anything. Ah well, you helped your friends out when they were in a tight spot, and this was one real tight spot indeed.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:24 pm

"Firstly, a hand up."

She started, maybe a favour wasn't right to say. It was more like multiple favours which she had to ask him about from sitting on the ground with another fresh pair of clothes under her arm.

"And secondly..."

There was a small pause while she actually considered given what she'd gleaned from her time with this kid. Eventually deciding it didn't matter as much, they'd been together a while now and Yugiri trusted this girl more than most people. She had filled the loss of a consistent companion that Erchanhardt had maintained until recently.

"Could you wash me so I my head can sort itself out."

It wasn't like it was too different, it just changed the dynamic of Yugiri being the one to wash her when she was smaller. The sudden spurt of growth did bother her a little bit because it was a peculiar thing to happen - but actually was because she was getting closer to being taller than her.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:48 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Course."

Ira was perfectly willing to help Yugiri up, and he held out a hand to support her. It was a good thing that he'd already woken himself up for the day and really warmed up, too, or the second favor would have stunned him enough to not actually be able to help her up.

"Yeah, I can do that. No problem."

Admittedly, there was a lot running through his head at that question, though. Did he find Yugiri attractive? Obviously, look at her. But beyond the most surface level appeal, and beyond his almost joking efforts to see her naked, he didn't really want that. He'd avoided any serious involvement with women ever since he'd gotten into this body, in no small part because the idea of his body reacting to attraction made him almost sick.

But, well, Yugiri was someone important to him. He'd be lying if he said otherwise. So he'd just deal with it for now.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:01 pm

"Thanks... you're a good girl."

She praised through a mutter as she leaned on Ira, really it was a good thing that she'd grown out a bit. It would be a lot awkward for the much smaller girl to make this work even if she wasn't that tall herself. At least she assumed anyway, maybe she wouldn't have as a kid.

Getting to their destination and pausing once again, there was that same discomfort about thoughts of giving Ira who acted like a raging homosexual despite her young look and hands freely roaming all over her body. It was just something she didn't like to think about but it did make her feel a little bad to project those kinds of things on Ira and she had already come this far so she undressed and sat down to let the girl get to work.

"Don't get any funny ideas."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum