Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Empty Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa]

Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:02 am
Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] TeC6OwL

Liltotto Lamperd

Something was amiss, or rather, something had changed.

Always, she was reminded of the existence of that figure she met in the night, traces of his presence permeated the streets of the city, as if he never left. It stuck out amongst the populace's own spiritual traces, and those of the individuals she had come across in her time here, leaving a constant reminder in the back of the blonde's mind of that night and their meeting.

She was out, late and in thought as she usually was. She didn't require sleep, so these quiet hours were left to her, and her alone... At least until tonight.

Working down a chocolate bar, she went down her usual route, the blacked out windows and closed doors of many businesses dressing the street, only a few places still open, but none that she was interested in visiting. However, to her possible unluck, she caught a strange scent... It had to have been a Hollow.. No, Arrancar - the scent would have been far more scattered and potent if it was the former, not to mention the amount of alarms it would raise. But it was a strange smell even for an Arrancar, almost... Familiar?

"...Wait, what the fuck?" She'd mutter to herself as she got an inkling to the 'plus' of this being's scent she was detecting. It smelled a lot like...

Her feet were already moving in the direction of whoever this could be, fully intent on turning a night of thought into that of investigation. She NEEDED an explanation for whatever the fuck she was getting.

And soon, she was upon a blonde woman with strange horns, obviously going about her business. No use acting casual, she would've known she was coming either way, trying to play it off would be a waste of time,

"Hey." She'd speak up, waving a hand, "Not many people out and about at this hour. What brings you to the night life?"

END | What In The Hickory-Dickory Fuck
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Empty Re: Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa]

Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:13 pm
Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] HEADER_sample-57181e8ce16221fad34ead047b9ff5bc

It had been .... a little bit since that eventful evening. And as it were, she had found herself hanging around the City of lights ....considerably more often these days. It was one such little visit in the dead of night that was suddenly interrupted by .... a surprisingly small little thing.

But.....unique. Almost instantly, when Liltotto showed up, she could feel it. That same, visceral feeling she had once felt upon meeting MAzda. A feeling of stirred.....aggression at her very core. Were she a normal hollow, she might have even attacked her, but rather she simply gave Liltotto a startled look when the woman closed in and suddenly started to talk.

"Uh....." She was briefly shocked, her nose twitching just a little as she found herself staring at the tiny little woman. And indeed, she did ...FEEL old. The same senses that allowed a hollow to sniff things out made her reealize that this was NO normal little human girl. No less, that fragment of divinity within her seemed to recognize the little thing as well. Were they related to Mazda. "OH! I was just looking around a bit! Uhhhhhhhh..... You smell kinda funny." She straight up blurted out, her head canting a bit to the side as she began....peering a little at the little demigod thingy.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Empty Re: Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa]

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:50 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

"Oh, jeeze," She'd breathe out, her hand falling to her side when she realized she startled the woman. Liltotto could tell she wasn't prowling the night off to do anything messed up; she had much more of a curious gal vibe than anything creepy or weird. Even if she knew she was an Arrancar, even an odd one, she wasn't quick to assume anything bad based off that alone - Unlike the typical quincy, who would have very good reason to fear being around what was essentially their existential opposites, Liltotto bore no such natural fear. Hollows used to be just as human as anyone else, reduced to basic instinct within an agonized state of eternal hunger, until the possibility they shed their masks and properly regain at least some version of the humanity they once lost, even if they have intrinsically negative traits within that recreation.

"Didn't mean to spook you," She would step into better view, the street lights offering their glow on her tiny figure, a faintly playful grin on her face "Unless kids scare you."

She'd cant her head to the side with the strange Arrancar's remarking of her smell. Oh yeah, she probably did smell strange to her... A distant memory flicked in her mind with the briefest recollection, "What can I say? I'm a funny person, I can't help how hilarious I am," Her tone was incredibly dry with the sarcastic statement, "You must be pretty silly too, hanging out in the place teeming with your antithesis. What's up with that?"

She gave off a curious vibe as opposed to an unwelcoming one; she did want to know what was up with this woman, in addition to that whole trace of follow-up questions. Though she would pull her bag into her hands, inside was the briefest glint of wrappers and foil if one looked closely, digging through it and pulling out an object - A bar of chocolate,

"Want some? It's normal and pretty okay tasting, promise."

END | Ayyo Hollow
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Left_bar_bleue0/0Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:43 am
Two Blondes Sure Make Something [Liltotto/Santa] HEADER_sample-57181e8ce16221fad34ead047b9ff5bc

Santa perked up just a little, her head canting a bit to the side. She seemed to just stare for a little as she considered what it was that the woman meant. Did she mean quincy? She promptly smiled "Oh! I suppose that is kinda funny. I don't really know what you mean though." She hummed, pausing for a moment before perking up and accepting the chocolate! Almost immediately, without even a second thought she promptly snapped the bar in half, offering one half back to her before she began eating her half. "Thank you! You're awfully nice!" She chimed lightly, enjoying the chocolate by how clearly she closed her eyes and relished it.

"It's definitely a little weird being around here. But Mazda seems to enjoy being here a lot, so I figured I should learn about this place as well!" She chimed, thinking for a moment before looking down to Liltotto and smiling. "Do you want to sit on my shoulders?" She asked idly, so incredibly happy and warm and sincere, that Liltotto would just instinctively know that she didn't mean anything badly by it. And indeed, she might even start to glean what it was that had drawn Mazda to this peculiar woman as she continued nibbling on the chocolate to make it last longer.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:12 am

Liltotto Lamperd

"Well, it sure was a bit of sarcasm that didn't seem to land," She'd shrug her shoulders. She had the oddest feeling about this woman, and that was besides the Mazda stench. At the very least she didn't seem sussed out by the chocolate...

"Well I meant for you to have the whole- oh nevermind.." She wasn't going to shoot down the returned act of charity, if anything she could just give her more. She took that offered half, breaking it down piece by piece to eat as the two conversed. Then his name came up, much faster than expected honestly; it was no secret, but a matter of if this stranger would tell her... And she gets that confirmation before she even gets her name.

"Uuuhuhhh.." She'd hum out through a piece of chocolate, but soon her brows would raise in mild surprise to that offer, "If I were actually a kid, yeah that'd sound pretty great, too bad i'm not."

She in return did not sound upset or offended, but rather calmly stating a fact, as well as picking up on this odd woman's possible naivety... What would Mazda want with her?

"So, what's your name?" Liltotto would offer a small hand out to shake, "Mine's Liltotto. And, guessing you're picking up on the similarity, i'm not Mazda's buddy or sibling or some crap, I barely know him."

END | Ayyo Hollow
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:17 pm

Santa nodded along as she munched the treat that the woman had offered her, listening closely to Lil's explanation of her actions and of course the .......kid thing? Strange, so she was like an arrancar? "I know some arrancar who are like that. Maybe your spiritual pressure is uhm......unstable." She took a moment to remember the word. She began to circle Liltotto curiously, a dull PING of spiritual pressure would be felt as she began to scan the woman with her pesquisa, as if to just....sniff out if the woman was having trouble with her spirirual pressure.

However, being asked for her name made her stop on the spot. "OH! I forgot! Uhhh, My name is Santa Estallar. The Moon Reflecting Evil in the Night." She chimed, not even remembering the Title she'd given herself not that long ago, but she still spoke it with all of the confidence and flourish that one might expect from a being like herself, offering a half-bow before smiling brightly. "Liltotto..... nice! Hmmm, you barely know Mazda.....does that mean you're interested in him?" She asked with a tilt of her head. After all it made sense. why would this woman rush to her from smelling Mazda unless she had a crush or some other ulterior motive to get involved with his affairs? It made the most sense to her.

She paused.....thinking for a moment before snapping her fingers! "If you like I could call him here!" She suggested! Clearly there was an explanation she wanted, but Santa wasn't entirely sure if she COULD give one. So CLEARLY asking Mazda was the best way to go about it! Right?
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:09 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Lil would shake her head in response, "Nah. I just kinda was born. Lived. Stopped growing arounndd... Like what, ten? Twelve? And just didn't get any older, physically at least," She'd shrug, "Doesn't really- Okay, you didn't have to check me. Point is, I sure as hell ain't leaking."

Apart from irritating comments, she didn't really cast much thought to her size. She simply was just like this for the longest time, and in her solitude she didn't really think about how she looked. But now, she was around others again, reminded of it constantly. She wasn't sure for the longest while which desire outweighed the other - The desire to remain parted, or the desire to explore such an opportunity, but she felt, perhaps...

...I don't know.

The overly longness of the now-introduced Santa Estallar's title pulled her from her thoughts, causing her to raise an eyebrow; Saint and Explode, what an odd name combo, "It's a nice name but... Hope I don't have to call ya all of that when referring to you. Is just Santa alright by you?"

Though her demeanor slightly changed with Santa's asking if she was 'interested' in him? In HIM? Her lip was set in a firm line at the mere idea of that,

"No, no that isn't necessary, we've met. And no, i'm not interested in him," She'd pull out another chocolate bar, snapped it in half, and offered that half to her, "My question is how are you interested in him?"

END | Ayyo Hollow
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:53 pm

Santa was WELL past the whole age and name thing by the time Liltotto addressed it, almost promptly giving the woman an impish smile when she saw Liltotto's reaction to her calling down Mazda to help her out. BUT, the half of chocolate was more than sufficient yo keep her from continuing down that thought process. Interrupted, she was promptly stunned by the necessity of eating candy, giving Liltotto another turn before Santa could act again. Long enough for Liltotto to redirect the flow of conversation.

Santa.......considered the notion for a moment as she considered Liltotto's question. Naturally, Liltotto had ASKED if Santa was interested in him. But she could easily sus out that she was more probably referring to the actual relationship that She and Mazda had. THAT at least was a fairly simple thing. "I love him! He's an excellent friend and sex homie!" She promptly chimed without the slightest hint of hesitation.

Well there's the tea now innit?
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:39 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Well, that was ridiculously blunt. Liltotto's expression didn't change much apart from a raise of the eyebrows and a momentary lapse in her eating her half of the chocolate bar. She was more surprised someone like Mazda was willing to even entertain the Arrancar, much less actually have intercourse with her. Like, undoubtedly she was beautiful, but she figured by nature alone he wouldn't think the same. Then again, she's doing the equivalent of trying to guess what an alien's thinking - something must've struck that made sense to him in his own inhuman way.

"Uuuhuh..." Liltotto would drone out the acknowledgement. Whatever the case, the nature of their relationship wasn't her business currently. What was her business was perhaps getting to know this woman better,

"I'm pretty new to the city myself, but I know enough to at least give you the after hours walk around," She'd offer a hand, "Sooo, you want a little tour?"

END | Ayyo Hollow
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:53 pm

Huh, a lot of people seemed to have that response when it came to Mazda, some even more exuberantly or ....explicitly expressing that surprise over others. Strange to say the least. All the same, she perked up when the woman went on to express such a desire! Of course, she already knew a good portion of the Silbern. AT LEAST the place that they seemed ok with her exploring. But she was hardly going to say no to just getting a bit of time with the woman.

"Hmmm, I suppose. But I'd much rather spend some time with you! Do you want to get something to eat? You seem really hungry." She pointed out, having made note of the woman's incessant eating since their conversation had started. Clearly the notion of getting some food was something she liked. Getting people something to chew on had certainly worked in the past, even with hollows. So, REASONABLY speaking, with someone as hungry at this, a bit of food would help her understand them a bit more. See them in their element and all that!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum