Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ninsianna, Unchained [OTY Wish] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Ninsianna, Unchained [OTY Wish] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Ninsianna, Unchained [OTY Wish] Empty Ninsianna, Unchained [OTY Wish]

Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:59 pm
Ninsianna, Unchained [OTY Wish] QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Ninsianna Kishar
» Link To Character: Here u go

» Upgrading: A whole lot, let me fuckin' tell ya.

First things first, new Danava Racials:

Danava Skills
  • Origin Embodiment: Elite
  • Origin Focusing: Adept
  • Atma Vatou: Adept
  • Eternal Partner: Untrained

I would also like to move her Mental Deduction to Elite, and her Willpower to Advanced.
With regard to Mental Deduction, she has consistently displayed that she is a major part of the Vandenreich's operational capabilities at all levels, handling much of their administration and infrastructure entirely on her own.
With regard to Willpower, her entire backstory is built on the premise that her existence has been a constant struggle, and on top of this, she has repeatedly displayed that in her threads, that even simple things like disorder in someone else's day to day routine is painful to her in some minor way. When added to the matter of her relationship with Enkika, however, as has been recently established, I believe that recontextualizes her struggles across all of her threads to be even more valid.

Tier: from 3-3 to 1-3

Origin:
Adjusted from "Bureaucracy" to "Social Order."

Atma Vatou:

○ Ur-Nammu: Changed from Eternal Partner to an Atma Vatou on account of the changes to Danava lore. Abilities are unchanged.

○ Utu: A relatively mundane Atma Vatou, this embodies the crucial nature of punitive action for the maintenance of proper order. This Atma Vatou manifests as a set of up to 5 discs, each bearing a simply four-pointed star, and roughly a foot in diameter. Each disc can freely move around the space surrounding Ninsianna, up to a quite impressive radius of 5km, and is capable of firing a ray of condensed energy directly from its center. These rays are variable in power, but have an upper limit of power equal to one fifth of Ninsianna's theoretical maximum destructive capacity. Any number of the five can be attached into an array of sorts, and used in tandem to fire a single ray combining their power. All five, thereby, would be capable of firing a ray which achieved Ninsianna's full possible destructive potential.

○ Uru-ka-gina: The embodiment of the transience of individual laws, customs, and social contracts, Uru-ka-gina manifests as a grand red chisel, easily mistaken as some sort of actual weapon. In a sense, it is indeed a weapon, and seeing as Ninsianna can freely manipulate it without touching it, one shouldn't treat it lightly. However, its actual true ability is to enforce an Edict onto an object or area. An Edict, simply put, decrees that something is now either “Allowed” or “Forbidden.” This is an incredibly versatile ability, but because of the nature of this as being tied to an Atma Vatou, unlike her Binding Contract, the capabilities of these Edicts cannot exceed the scope of power that Ninsianna herself is capable of. For example, if she were to enforce an Edict on a metal pipe that Allowed it to break through defenses, said pipe’s abilities would be ineffectual against defenses unilaterally more powerful than Ninsianna. Similarly, if she enforced an Edict upon the area around Uru-ka-gina that it was Forbidden to create fire, only fires with a potency above Ninsianna’s capabilities could be started. Only one Edict is allowed to be in place at any given moment.

The broader an Edict, the more difficult it is to impose, as the nature of Social Order is built on specific and rigid guidelines. Edicts which have far more elaborate and clearly defined rules are far more difficult to break, while those with broad scopes may well have no influence on anyone other than the weakest beings around. For instance, an Edict which specifically made it Forbidden “to move above 70 miles per hour in the direction of Ninsianna” would be far more powerful in the area of effect than an Edict which simply made it Forbidden “to move above 70 miles per hour,” and both would be stronger than an Edict which made it Forbidden “to move faster than Ninsianna.” Additionally, because the purpose of law is to stabilize, rather than to destabilize, an Edict must remain in effect for 10 minutes before she is allowed to change it to a new Edict.

Path of Embracing: When entering into this Focus State, Ninsianna's appearance does not notably change. She is capable of maintaining this Focus State for a rather significant amount of time, nearly indefinitely, though any usage of her Binding Decree will immediately cut the duration to a maximum of 5 posts, after which she is unable to utilize the release again in that thread.

○ Binding Decree: As the more refined and more potent form of Ninsianna's existence, the ability of Ninsianna to fundamentally bind others to a contract temporarily reaches a much more dangerous level when she ascends to this Focus State. During this release, Ninsianna is capable of enforcing the terms of a singular Binding Contract upon the area around her, to a maximum area of her energy's fullest scope. This Binding Contract must follow all of the stipulations of any other Contract, but carries with it three exceptionally noteworthy differences. A Decree is, naturally, incapable of enforcing its terms upon anything which happened before it is made; after all, one cannot break a law which has not yet been made.

The first of these is that, unlike the Binding Contract, consent of the other party is not required. A Binding Decree, unlike a Binding Contract, is not a willing agreement between two parties, but a command handed down from one who embodies social order itself. However, because the purpose of a law is to be followed, those who are impacted by the Binding Decree must still be informed of its terms to the fullest extent, or else Ninsianna simply has no ability to enforce it.

The second of these differences is that the Binding Decree, unlike the Binding Contract, does not have the capacity for influencing multiple parties in a different manner. Everyone in the area of the Binding Decree, including Ninsianna herself, is bound by the same law laid down by the Binding Decree, and should they break the terms laid out by Ninsianna, they will be punished equally, without bias.

The third of these differences, and perhaps the most crucial one when utilizing this ability, is that a Binding Decree cannot be laid out which simply condemns any of the parties within to punishment on account of their "state of being." That is to say, Ninsianna would be capable of decreeing that anyone who enters a release state will die, as that is an action. However, she cannot state that anyone who is within a release state will die, as that is not punishment for an action, but rather for their state of being.

» Why: Well, as it turns out, Ninsianna has become rather remarkably intertwined in Vandenreich plot, and perhaps more pressingly, her history has been fleshed out quite significantly in a way that I didn't really anticipate. All of this occurred naturally over the course of RP, however, and both her drive and her capabilities have proven fairly exceptional.

I'm aware that Ninsianna certainly hasn't been involved in much combat roleplay, or anything that could be called typical "conflict." Naturally, I blame that on myself, given I at no point considered the character anything more than a borderline NPC. However, I'd like to rectify that, and seeing how important she's become to much of the Vandenreich, I very much want her to matter and be able to contribute beyond pencil-pushing. I can certainly give you a full list of her threads, but frankly, there isn't much to see there.

So, bearing that in mind, I'm also spending an OTY wish on her for the sake of this upgrade, and upon approval of this upgrade, will complete an ongoing-but-paused training thread with Gamma to at least elaborate on the process of her unlocking this significant increase in power.

» Extra: To be frank, this was originally going to be a complete revamp of the character's app, but that didn't feel entirely necessary when she's still fundamentally the same. I can still do that if need be, though.

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ninsianna, Unchained [OTY Wish] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Ninsianna, Unchained [OTY Wish] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Ninsianna, Unchained [OTY Wish] Empty Re: Ninsianna, Unchained [OTY Wish]

Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:16 am
[mod]Aight. It's fine, we spoke and bespoke and speaked, it's good.

Approved. Eat my ass if you want to discuss this future staff.[/mod]

Ninsianna, Unchained [OTY Wish] Sumera-character-list
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum