Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Empty The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)

Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:30 pm
The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  VSIrd1G

HIROI KIGA

“...I’m home~”

With a soft voice, the door of this particular home opened, the inside depressingly dark and silent. No one’s home, of course. Soft footsteps leave but a faint tap as they carry this lone individual who blended so well into the draining shadows that lingered. As if replaying a scene, the kitchen was entered, pots and pans rattling before being placed around in specific areas. Water could be heard running for a second before it died out. The stove is then turned on, the heat buzzing before the bubbling of water could be heard.

With a soft sigh, there is nothing but the unmanned sounds of a lonely kitchen within the home.

END POST | NOM

Last edited by Siegharty on Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:21 am; edited 3 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Empty Re: The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)

Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:43 pm
The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  L0Imfce

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

How long had it been since KImitsuki had visited Hiroi, that dear friend of hers who, while a little untamed in her eating, did indeed hold a dear place in Kimitsuki's heart; much like Abalia and her children. Due to recent events... well, she refused to let Hiroi be alone anymore. She would take the girl with her to the Soul Society, or at least figure something out that was more agreeable than... than this! Such reasons were why Kimitsuki alighted upon the ground of Vastime, a good several minutes after Hiroi had likely started to make something; or perhaps prepare the kitchen for the return of a certain Danava. There was no warning of her arrival, there was simply no time and no way to do so. Kimitsuki strode towards the abode she had shared with the smaller Danava; intent on apologizing to Hiroi for how long it had taken her to come back.

A lock clicked, something Hiroi might be able to hear; but perhaps she discarded it as her imagination. Perhaps she had awaited Kimitsuki's return every day, heard such sounds, and only found disappointment. However, the footsteps that trailed in, the snap of a closing door, such things were hard to imagine; especially was the voice that poured through the house.

"Hiroiii! Where are you? Are you home?"

Kimitsuki didn't even take off her shoes, she was too worried about finding Hiroi; more worried about it than just about anything else. She refused to let Hiroi be alone again. She refused to make such a stupid mistake like leaving Hiroi behind; even if it was because Kimitsuki was worried Hiroi may end up in a worse situation in the seireitei thanks to her abilities. However, she was more than confident Hiroi would be fine now; an odd feeling she had upon her return. Regardless, the Danava walked towards the kitchen, hoping beyond all hope to find Hiroi inside.

END POST | THE LIBERATED FLAME
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Empty Re: The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)

Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:20 am

HIROI KIGA

There’s a sound at the door, but it’s probably just a neighbor or something, possibly mail if they even come by anymore. Her attention is fixed on the boiling water, watching the bubbles and foam spill from the pot’s edge onto the top of the stove, cascading onto the floor. It’s not like it matters. Soon, no one will be inhabiting this place, and this mess being made will be but a memory, just another troubling thought.

Ears twitching, it sounded as if someone had walked inside, but that’s impossible. The door should have been locked. That didn’t help explain the click that followed, and the heavier steps that followed. Now, there’s a nose twitch, and an involuntary shake took hold of the woman sitting, that scent sending her into a slight spiral of emotions. That familiarity, a smell that is undeniable. However, it had to have been her imagination, a remnant of the past physically affecting her senses, but that call out was undeniable.

LIke a lost puppy hearing its owner, there’s a loud crash and a bunch of rustling as chairs are pushed out the way which is then followed by a loud, “OW!” A pot fell onto the floor, water rolling from the kitchen into the living room. Hiroi emerged from the kitchen; her bare feet covered in a black substance standing atop scalding hot water. The woman’s dark orangy red eyes stared, bewildered. Kimitsuki would see a woman that was way taller than Hiroi, by like a whole foot. This woman had black hair, tied up messingly into a bun with features similar to but too mature to be Hiroi.

“Kimitsuki? Kimitsuki… KImitsuki!”

It took a moment for Hiroi to properly register the other Danava, but once she finally understood the situation, the woman couldn’t help herself as she stumbled forward to tackle the redhead to the ground. For a second, she wanted to just hold the other woman, months of loneliness and confusion finally crashing down before Kimitsuki felt her chest soften and grow cold from wet tears. Well, tears that tried to cool the fiery woman down, but that’d be impossible considering one’s disposition for being especially hot.

END POST | NOM

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Black Company (Hiroi/Kimitsuki)  Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:56 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

A crash of sound came from the kitchen. Pots banged, chairs clattered, and water emerged from the kitchen. Clearly, Kimi had surprised whoever was in the kitchen; who she believed to be Hiroi. Even the distant ‘ow’ was the other Danava’s voice. However, the woman who emerged from the kitchen was both Hiroi and not. Had she aged in the months Kimi was gone? Her face was more mature, and her hair seemed to be a bit longer. However, Kimi could not deny who was before her. In the depths of her heart, she knew exactly who it was before her; physical changes or no.

Hiroi cried her name, first in disbelief, then in final realization as she tackled Kimi to the floor and cried into her bosom; refusing to release her as she let the months of loneliness burst forth in primal emotions. She held Hiroi so tight, so close; refusing to release her as well as she rubbed the back of the poor woman’s head. She smiled gently, holding Hiroi oh so lovingly as she kept the woman comforted to her bosom. It was amazing to see her growth; but it made her guilt all the worse for missing how she has changed. But, she would make up for it. She was going to take Hiroi with her this time; she would never part from Kimi again unless needed or Hiroi herself wanted it so.

“I’m back, Hiroi. I’m sorry I left you for so long… Words cannot express how much I missed you, how much wanted to see you. But I’m here, I’m back; and I won’t leave you here again. You’re coming with me, Hiroi; like you should’ve from the start.”

She held and warmly comforted Hiroi still, holding the warm embrace for as long as Hiroi wanted it; which could last for a while quite likely. She continued to gently rub her back and back of her head as Kimitsuki formulated the proper words to convey how she felt, but they escaped her; and instead she relied on their embrace to convey her feelings. Feelings so pure, and untamed like fire; but not overwhelming. They were simply warm and comforted Hiroi, much like Kimi’s presence comforted Hiroi. Kimi would stay like this as long as Hiroi needed. But, when the time came, and Hiroi was ready to leave, Kimi would take Hiroi with her back to the soul society; like she should have so long ago.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:02 pm

HIROI KIGA

Left her? That is correct. Kimitsuki did leave, and Hiroi had changed. She was forced to face her demons alone, forced to go through trauma without any support system. It is but a miracle that she was able to defeat the unstoppable hunger inside of herself from consuming her very soul. That thought alone brought pause to Hiroi’s actions, her head moving to stare at the woman who held her so close, too close, close enough to where Hiroi could feel herself burning.

Abandonment.

That word alone… That simple word rang through her head, leaving her feeling a horrible feeling in her gut. The desire to feed, to make sure Kimitsuki never left her side again; it proved strong and compelling. However, The Danava of Hunger did not give in to her aspect, her form seeming to shrink as she fought and denied herself her own power. Smaller and smaller she became, her body writhing and squirming like a dying worm before a Hiroi that Kimitsuki is more used to sat in her arms

“Kimitsuki’s taking Hiroi with?”

It was a simple question, one that was already answered, but it was hard for Hiroi to feel as if it was a lie. It’s been too long. This is too easy. She feels like she shouldn’t be happy. She is angry. However, her face did not show either emotion. Like a confused puppy, she only tilted her head, bright scarlet eyes confused with the suddenness of this.

END POST | NOM

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:43 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

"Yes, Hiroi, I'm taking you with me; back to the Soul Society. To meet Abalia, and understand whom I strove to protect as much as I did; like I strove to protect you."

Kimitsuki noticed the change in Hiroi's form. She was back to what Kimi knew as more familiar to her eyes; small, yet still the very same Hiroi. It was odd to see the change, causing a wonder as to why Hiroi had changed the way she did. However, she simply shrugged it off. Danava weren't exactly form fluid creatures like demons, but they could still alter their bodies in minimal ways; when necessary or wanted. The Danava caressed the back of Hiroi's head still as the woman stared up at her with scarlet eyes that shone with naught but confusion; and pain. Even if Hiroi's emotions were very well concealed from Kimitsuki, the Danava still knew the wrongness of her actions and held Hiroi close, and kept her warm, as she continued to explain through physical contact, and words, how she felt about what she had done.

"I don't think I can ever properly express how sorry I am for leaving, Hiroi; for not taking you with me in the first place. However, it is a mistake I am going to repeat ever again with those I care for; never."

The intent in her voice, and the way she spoke, made it hard for most people to believe she spoke of anything but the truth; even in her anger, and pain, Hiroi should be able to easily acknowledge how true Kimi's words were. Even if they had been parted for months, one thing that would never change was the honesty of Kimitsuki, nor the purity of the woman's heart. Such reasons were why Kimitsuki gave Hiroi a warm smile, gently, and slowly, sitting up so that she might hold Hiroi in her arms, and rest the girl in her lap a bit.

"If you agree, Hiroi, we can begin packing. But, if you have aught you wish to say, Hiroi, please tell me. I have earned any anger you may have gained in the time we've been apart; and I am prepared to bear it all if it means taking you back to the Soul Society with me."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:39 pm

HIROI KIGA

“...Hiroi’s understands.”

Hiroi doesn’t want to overthink the situation. If she focused too hard, it’d just give her a headache. That is why she simply sat up on Kimitsuki’s stomach and nodded her head gently. Her impartial expression didn’t change as her red eyes gazed around the room. It was a simple question: stay or go. Answering it is more important than forcing the other Danava to apologize over and over for something that’s unchangeable. Months have gone by, and that’s an irreplaceable amount of time where they have both missed any changes that may have occurred with one another. That is that. This is this.

“Hiroi will go.”

And, just like that, this house has become a relic of the past. Hiroi doesn’t know what’s going to happen to it now that no one will be living within it, but she already found herself moving on. She has her memories, and that is enough for her. With that said, the small Danava reached for Kimitsuki, her small hand petting the redhead’s head. It was a simple gesture, but it should prove enough to let Kimitsuki know that everything is okay between the two women. Then, Hiroi would simply get up and return to the kitchen, fixing the mess she had made.

END POST | NOM

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:32 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

Hiroi spoke once again. As always, her replies were short and concise; getting to the exact whole of her answer without much dithering. Whatever the reasons for such a method of communication were, Kimitsuki knew there must be some reason behind how Hiroi acted; no matter what it may or may not be. However, this concerned Kimitsuki less than Hiroi's answer. It was simple, really; she understood. However, there was no more of an answer than that. Was their time apart too much and Hiroi would refuse? Or, would she accept and come with Kimitsuki to the Soul Society; so that she may live there as well. Whatever the answer was, Kimitsuki's shoulders tensed as she waited for the coming answer; be it good or bad for her.

Soon, however, Hiroi had finally spoke once again, lifting a wait from Kimitsuki's shoulders with just three words; she would go. Relief bled through Kimitsuki's body even as minor bits of apprehension followed it. How would Abalia react? She knew of Hiroi, but did not know if Kimi would ever bring her. However, as things were now, it was best to bring Hiroi while it seemed like she had much more control now. Perhaps it was best for that time, but then again, maybe it wasn't Kimitsuki had no idea. She looked up at Hiroi, a warm smile brightening Kimi's countenance. It was especially so when Hiroi signaled with naught more than a headpat to assure her that everything was okay.

"I will be glad to have you with me, Hiroi. Quite glad indeed."

Afterwards, Hiroi left her seat on Kimi's toned belly and went to tend to the mess she had made in the kitchen. As Hiroi did that, Kimitsuki went off to pack their bags; including a bit more of what she didn't take when she first left for the Seireitei. Small trinkets, baubles, awards for her service of Vastime, everything that she could reasonably take with her that she cherished. She wasn't the kind of person to hoard, but some things, like medals awarded by Hayden himself, couldn't just be left behind to gather dust. While packing what clothes she could, she also took to writing out a plan for making occasional trips to transfer more of their items if needed; things that couldn't be replaced within reason. Otherwise, everything she packed was either essential or dear to her heart. Afterwards, she moved towards the room Hiroi normally would sleep and reside in; putting a sizable suitcase on the bed without much more ado. Hiroi should be responsible for what she wished to take, not Kimi. After all, she had no idea what Hiroi would want.

Soon, Kimitsuki slipped into the kitchen, giving Hiroi a small smile as she saw the girl; calmly using a bit of liberating fire to help clean the mess.

"I have a suitcase in your room, Hiroi; for when you're good to pack. After that, when you're ready, we can leave for the Soul Society."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:53 pm

HIROI KIGA

Cleaning the kitchen was not a difficult task, despite Hiroi’s miscalculations. Strangely enough, it wasn’t easy to reach the counter in her smaller form which angered her. Her face doesn’t show emotion well when she’s like this, but she understood that her inability to put up any of the pots and pans without a stepladder made her skin crawl. That is why she resorted to simply switching back to her taller form, finding a nonissue if she quickly changed back before her personality was affected. It made things easier for her, and the quicker she finished, the quicker she’d be able to leave this place. The idea of leaving with Kimitsuki excited her, even if she did not show it.

Her nose twitched when she sensed Kimitsuki return, turning her head towards the door. The taste of fire in the air was all too familiar to the Danava. It made her mouth water slightly, the idea of tasting such fiery energy. However, a quick shake of her head brought her back to her senses, just in time to understand that she was being spoken to. It is weird for Kimitsuki to talk about packing when the Danava owned nothing besides a few books and knick knacks that kept her boredom at bay. The books are outdated and what is the use of worthless items when Hiroi is sure to experience new ways of entertaining herself once they leave.

“I am ready to leave whenever, Kimitsuki. There’s nothing I wish to take from this place.”

There was the urge to say more, but she refused to speak further as she moved and began to shrink. She was like a black streak as she went over towards the door and opened it. Leaving this place behind saddened her, but Hiroi wanted nothing more than to simply experience more of the world with the redhead by her side. It made her stomach churn and moan with hunger.

END POST | NOM

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:30 pm

KIMITSUKI YAMAMOTO

It was true, this place held many memories for them both. Kimitsuki looked about the building after Hiroi responded to her, making it clear that she did not wish to take anything from the house. Kimitsuki tilted her head, but made sure to grab at least a few snacks for the sake of Hiroi. While moving through the Dangai, since Kimitsuki had to use the aid of a Shinigami to even get here, it would take long enough for Hiroi's stomach to grow impatient with it's ever-gnawing hunger. Kimitsuki gave the little Danava a small smile, just taking her multiple sudden shifts in height and minor appearance change in stride. It wasn't particularly odd, in all honesty. Danava may not be like demons, but the change of forms was still possible thanks to their releases and some such things. However, Kimitsuki had an idea that what Hiroi was doing was not part of some form of abiltiy.

Soon, the Danava followed Hiroi out of the house, giving it a final lock as she looked back on the building. It was sad, really, to leave a building that had been her home for the past few years; ever since she had joined Vastime. However, the Danava let the building remain empty for now, locked and still given to her for the time-being. Perhaps she would need it again, or she might never need it again. There was no honest way for Kimi to know in the end. However, the Danava simply turned back around and gave Hiroi a gentle pat on the head.

"Well, shall we Hiroi? I'm sure the Shinigami that took me here is getting a little antsy, given somewhat recent events. I'll make sure to introduce you to Abalia first thing, when you're ready, okay?"

Kimitsuki gave Hiroi a warm smile, and then she led Hiroi through the ambling streets of Vastimian. She carefully led the smaller woman through the streets to where their chaperone awaited to take them back to the Soul Society. Kimitsuki silently hoped that this was indeed the right decision, and it would not lead to undue strife; and only time would tell, in the end.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum