Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Admiration Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dragon's Admiration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Dragon's Admiration Empty A Dragon's Admiration

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:08 am

KENICHI MURATA | RISING DRAGON

Valentine's day - the day of love and showing affection to those who one holds mostly dearly to his or her heart. Kenichi had never settled down enough to ever find a specific woman he could write a letter to and express his love and admiration. A traveler and a journeyman by heart, he was always one to go from city to city and test his martial prowess whenever time was afforded to him.

He would occasionally, like any young hormonal man, flirt with or even woo and impress a woman and if that earned him a night at their bedside, he certainly wasn't a man to reject the offers of passion. Sitting by a desk in his house, he would cast his curious gaze downward, idly staring at a piece of paper with a pen by it's side. Stroking his chin as if lost in contemplative thought, Kenichi grabbed the pen as a soft chuckle escaped his lips.

There were only a select few women he would write a letter to, only one so far that set his heart ablaze and caused his loins to burn with an uncontainable fury. Ulv, if she still roamed the earth and lived among the people... there would be no question.

She ought to be the very embodiment of what he'd desire in a woman. Someone to crush his bones, to give him a reason to improve, to reach beyond even the grandest mountain - Ah! Indeed! Passion and fire given physical form! He knew that such was not to be and a somber expression had momentarily set in until he shook his head.

There were still remnants of the woman he adored and truth be told, that remnant, too, possessed a regal beauty and aura that left him breathless. The moment they met, he was rendered silent by her presence. Hvit. Calypso. It was then, that the inspiration to put pen to the sheet of paper had finally struck him.

Calypso. Hvit. You two share a body and I find it fitting that I would write a letter to the both of you, to express my passions and my admirations. Calypso... from the moment I met you, I think I've always admired how you are straightforward, holding your tongue for no one. You can be caring and gentle at one time only bluntly speak about what you find disappointing or appalling.

I am not a man who has ever written a letter expressing love or passion or any matter of the heart - I believe any confessions or admissions you make are to be spoken of face to face. I've always lived my life this way and yet, I cannot help but think of you when I train myself into exhaustion, wondering if you've stepped beyond me into a higher plane of martial prowess and skill.

You are nothing short of wondrous and even if I can never share in your glory or stand by your side as an equal - or even have you as my woman - I wish you nothing but the best in this world and hope that you never lose sight of your the dreams or heights you intend to aim for.

Lady Hvit. This letter is now being written speaking with my thoughts of you in mind. You are but the last remaining piece of the only woman that I ever truly admired and honored in this world. Regardless of what I've been told and whether she was deserving of praise or not, she taught me what it meant to truly wear one's passion on their sleeves, to embody the flames of determination themselves no matter how terrifying the obstacle.is.

Ulv was the very epitome of martial prowess and rather than send me away for how many times I pestered here, she welcomed me with open arms and allowed me to make thousands of attempts to overcome her - if only once.

She had always been the grand mountain I could never overcome and yet, it fills me with pride to know I knew this woman before her passing. It must have been an honor to share her side in battle. I cannot express my gratitude for the day you graced me with your presence.

Your advice showed me an alternative approach, the way to keep my passions contained without allowing them to burn others and find myself on a path I might well regret in the end. To know that a woman both graceful and hauntingly enchanting exists within someone else I've come to grow fond of is nothing short of a gift to me.

To learn even an ounce of wisdom and share your presence is an honor, Lady Hvit. Let this letter be a tribute, for I look upon you in as grand a light as I did the woman of fiery resolve. I don't know if either of you enjoy chocolate but falling in line with the propriety of this holiday, I bought them anyway.

-----Kenichi

Grabbing the letter and the chocolates, Kenichi would sit at the desk, thinking about whether or not he would deliver these personally or call the woman or even call out Hvit's name. The options were many and so far, he felt like delivering them in person fell well in line with his principles. Leaping through his window, Kenichi made use of his agility as he made his way through the city, arriving at Calypso's estate to hand her the letters in person.. Hopefully either Hvit or the other party answered and he could give them the letter face to face, as he intended.

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Admiration Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Dragon's Admiration Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A Dragon's Admiration Empty Re: A Dragon's Admiration

Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:01 pm

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

Opening the door, there was Hvit. Standing in a Gossamer gown, one could only just see she had nothing on underneath it. This showcase, and Hvit's disconcerting perfection mixed together, the porcelain skin and glowing yellow eyes probably doing some terrible things to a young man like Kenichi. And the coy little smirk meant that Hvit knew exactly what she was doing, wearing this.

"Kenichi. What a lovely surprise. Do you want to come in, or are you simply here to deliver something?" Hvit asked, the airy, silk-wrapped caress of a voice seeming to fill the air and bundle a person in a not-to-tight coat of love and control. The woman certainly knew how to have fun with herself, it seemed.

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Admiration Left_bar_bleue0/0A Dragon's Admiration Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:37 pm

When the door opened, Kenichi expected many sights to greet him but none of them featured a scenario wherein his gaze would find it's eyes locked on Hvit adorned within a gossamer gown, with nothing to cover her body underneath. Porcelain skin and golden eyes made the young martial artist feel as if he were gazing at an otherworldly creation, perfect in it's design yet immoral to gaze on with the eyes of a mere mortal.

Words could not describe the emotions on his face or the passions that burned within his frame. Kenichi took a few deep breaths to keep himself composed before this regal woman as he steadied his shoulders and nodded his head softly. Any moment he could share the woman's company was an honor and something he viewed in a light incomparable to any other. Even if he didn't expect to see her like this, he had to show some form of restraint!

His eyes wandered between staring at her body and her face before he quickly decided to speak. Composure, Kenichi! Composure!

"A-Ahem.. Well, Lady Hvit... I was coming here to give you and Calypso a Valentine's letter and a box of chocolates but I certainly d-don't mind coming in. Any time I get to share with you is nothing short of an honor."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dragon's Admiration Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A Dragon's Admiration Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:06 am

Giving him a gentle smile, Hvit would nod her head. After all, the boy needed a reward for such restraint and control in an unexpected situation. Maybe she'd even teach him something, it could be nice to stretch her legs and get to passing on old tricks.

"Then please, come in" She stated, gesturing him to enter. Long, slender arms and delicate fingers belied the raw power that raged inside the woman. Far from the muscular form of Ulv, Hvit was the very embodiment of a demure maiden. "Here's hoping that it is better than the last letter I got"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:43 pm

Kenichi tilted his head softly upon hearing the last part of what Hvit had uttered. She had received a Valentine's Day letter before? He couldn't help but curiously wonder what that first letter entailed. On the other hand, he was hopeful and remained focused on whether or not the letter he had given her was pleasing to her eyes, one worthy of her standard.

Performing a respectful kowtow before walking in to the estate, Kenichi would direct his gaze to the woman, keeping his eyes away from gazing down at her body, even if he was tempted to do so. There was a common glance or two but not an outright stare as had been displayed at the beginning. He held not a single intent to look at her as if he were some improper beast who couldn't contain himself. She might as well be royalty in his eyes.

"Of course. I would not dare to attempt handing you anything less than my best effort, Lady Hvit. That said... what was wrong with the last letter you received...?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:06 am

"That, is the key" Hvit said, looking back to him as he entered. She was casual, calm and loose, so her presence was only a little heavy. Like he had suddenly dove underwater. Lacking the Gestalt of Ulv, Hvit's presence didn't quite have the Spine-straining power it once did, but it was still pretty good. "Effort. The end result means little if you have given it your all"

And then, he asked a brilliant question that made Hvit give a peeling laughter, like the ringing of delicate bells.
"Ahh, that. One moment. Make yourself comfortable, or get a drink or something" Hvit exclaimed, pointing towards the living room or kitchen, and then straight up vanishing in a billow of wind.

She returned a minute later and opened up the safebox she had picked up, giving Kenichi four letters.
"Arguably, I didn't get these. This was before I was born. But me and Mirja became connected to a point that we were one being. So it did, technically happen to me"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:01 pm

Kenichi would sit down on the couch as he curiously gazed in Hvit's direction as she laughed joyfully. The rising dragon tilted his head in confusion, wondering about the content within the letters Hvit had received during the time she share a connection with Mirja. As the regal woman handed him the letters, Kenichi would begin to read each letter, his eyes exploring each word with a piqued interest. To be certain, his expression went from one of confusion to exasperation.

The man within these letters - Henrex - spoke of so many things that Kenichi could hardly relate to. No, it would be more appropriate to say he held no desire for wishing to understand. He believed in fighting for what he desired and the idea of giving up on anything was unforgivable in his eyes.

Apart from the sappiness of the letter, the defeatist nature coupled with the constant tone of "woe is me" caused Kenichi to frown ever so slightly. Truly, although he had no context for any of this, Mirja was well within her right to let her frustrations out and choose the callous bitch approach she referenced in her letters. Kenichi never truly new what love felt like, even if he fancied the thought of settling down.

Truth be told, kenichi desired a woman who was his equal or a realm above him and nothing less. He was not the type who believe in having a wife who was considered a push over by society - indeed, he welcomed strength, he welcomed fire, and he welcomed experience. Still, the thought of choosing to write letters rather than facing things like a man, coming across like this... Kenichi not help but to let out a chuckle filled with exasperated humor.

"These letters from Henrex... are really terrible, Lady Hvit. They are so sappy that it hurts to read them on my first try. Still, they are quite hilarious to read once I get past how much they make me cringe on the inside. Is that why you still keep them?"

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:31 am

Hvit would watch him read them, a gentle smile on her face as she did.

"Originally, we kept them because we didn't get rid of them. But then Henrex destroyed them and made it a contest, so Mirja made more copies and hid them about the world, which Henrex destroyed. It was a contest that Ulv kept up because it was one way to engage the bastard. Six, fucking, years, and he has not changed one bit despite all the work put towards that. There is currently 16,420 copies in the world"

Hvit would then unfold her slender legs and stand, looking to the man.
"Though, in complete opposition, you have showcased exceptional progress on the path to controlling your impulses and wild desires. Success must be rewarded, so that it might bouy further desire to succeed further. Come out to the yard, I shall teach you one of Ulv's arts"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:54 am

Kenichi gave Hvit an incredulous look as his jaw dropped ever so slightly. 16,420 copies?! Whoa! That must have been some event between them for that many letters to have spread. For a moment, Kenichi couldn't exactly blame this Henrex man.

If he had wrote something this corny, he would've likely made it his best effort to make sure not a single one of these creations reached the public eye. With that subject addressed, the rising dragon's eyes would lit up as Hvit spoke about learning one of Ulv's Arts.

He didn't quite understand why she would teach him in a graceful yet revealing gossamer gown. To be certain, he would be distracted trying to learn this technique but he was confident he would make Lady Hvit proud! If he could learn a new technique that originated from Ulv herself? He'd place all his focus into this one moment! At her command, Kenichi would follow her instruction as he walked towards the door, making his way out into the yard. He was beaming with excitement.

Naturally, he had always made the attempt to learn one of Ulv's techniques. She was a wellspring of martial prowess who always adapted to her opponent, matching them blow for blow. One more technique wouldn't hurt!

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:31 pm

Hvit would vanish in an explosion of speed as they got outside, returning a short while later in a black corset, covering her breasts, torso and crotch. It wasn't as black as she could make it when she was with Ulv, but it was still black enough.

"So, do you have a preferance? Ulv mastered a dozen martial arts, and pioneered two, as well as creating the Tulpa powerset and being the Queen of The Wind. You don't need to just take a simple fighting style here, you can learn anything that she once had under her belt. Whatever it is"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum