Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  Empty Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)

Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:17 pm
Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

It was odd to be anywhere other than the Shihoin estate, to slowly but surely free herself from the responsibilities she had undertaken so many years ago. She once believed that there was no path left to her other than to bear the weight of the family on her shoulders and keep everything from falling apart at the seams and yet, somehow, things seemed to right themselves in the end.

Those beloved members of her family seemed to find their own happiness in the end. The defender of the family had nothing left to offer but her support now. She honored her father's wishes and kept her promises. She was, in a sense, free to life her own life now.

Spending her first day in the line of what would be many to enjoy herself for a change, Rio quietly tapped at her chin as she walked through the Seireitei. Where would she go, exactly? A trip to earth was due, if for nothing else than to visit Yugiri and take Yoruichi up on her offers of hanging out and having a night out on the town.

At the current moment, she simply wished to enjoy whatever the day presented to her. The sights and scenery of the Seireitei was refreshing to behold and Rio hoped to find something that would truly catch her eye. She hoped to make her day a memorable one, all things told...

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder

Last edited by Iori on Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  Empty Re: Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)

Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:23 am
Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  HEADER_32596747_p9

It was....interesting to say the least! Being around so many shinigami and souls was a bizarre experience. Especially with the rumors and such that were surrounding her. It didn't take long for people to figure out what discerned her from her sister. Slightly taller, more mature facial features, and her slightly different hairstyle.

All the same, things hadn't been.....too immediately problematic. Having been given sanctuary by the Captain Commander, she wasn't bothered by anyone. A few people seemed a bit unhappy about her presence, but at present most simply seemed.....curious. Especially after she had been announced as a Professor at the Academy. In an era where Arrancar were not being actively problems, most had never even run into her kind before. She found herself smiling, a bit....pleased that she was able to walk here without worry, making her way toward the market. Presumably once she started teaching her classes, she would have extra money for things aside from her boarding stipend, and for now she simply....enjoyed looking around. Seeing the things that people were selling. Considering if she wanted to use some of her money for food to get something to eat.

She would be looking at a food cart off in the distance when Rio would likely spot her. A woman most had only ever seen in pictures. Hisana.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:14 pm

Rio continued to observe the scenery as she received greetings from those who were familiar the Shihoin. A somewhat sheepish smile formed on her face as a reaction to this attention. It was odd to be in the public eye after spending so many years in the estate.

She was familiar with everything and yet, felt somewhat out of place. Growing accustomed to days off would be quite the journey, huh? Her amber gaze would continue to observe everything around her until one particular woman caught her attention.

Gazing at a foodcart, the woman seemed as if she were lost in thought and Rio continued to gaze her, trying to piece together where her face seemed familiar. And then, it dawned on her. She was relatively young at the time but she still caught wind of it nonetheless. Hisana Kuchiki. The head of the Kuchiki family's wife who had passed away. She could easily recognize that face from the pictures alone.

A dumbfounded stare found itself locked onto the raven-haired woman as Rio quietly approached her. There was no feeling of a Shinigami's spiritual pressure and yet - she was standing here at a foodcart. Perhaps it was another noble? Rio could no longer ignore the myriad of questions forming in her mind and approached her directly, tilting her head to get a closer look at her expression.

"Lady Hisanana.... is that you...?"

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:48 pm

Hisana was still considering wether or not she really NEEDED top eat something.... or really if she should just head off to the world of the living. A pause.....blinking before she turned and glanced over her shoulder towards the voice. She didn't recognize whomever it was that was addressing her. But she DID recognie that title, and a stab of guilt hit her as soon as she heard it. Ah, this one must not have heard. Strange.... but she supposed it would take a while for news of her ....situation to permeate through the population.

"Ah, uh...Hello?" She offered sheepishly as she turned to face them. Who were they? She admittedly didn't really recognize them. Were they also a noble? "Ah I'm uh..... I'm not sure how to say this but you can just call me Hisana if you like. I'm not really Lady Hisana anymore. Who might you be?" She asked, her tone friendly and sheepish as she tried to navigate this subject. No doubt something she'd just have to get used to doing in time. Byakuya had had this conversation with her, she was not Hisana.. she was just.... It hurt to think about. But no, she kept herself from falling to that. Standing a little straighter, refusing to let the situation get the better of her.

"Can I help you with something?" She asked with genuine warmth to her voice.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:04 pm

Rio tilted her head as she gazed at the woman and continued to regard her with an observant eye. It was certainly odd to see someone who looked like the very image of the woman who married the head of the Kuchiki family but Rio was hardly one to pry herself into the business of others and so he decided to turn the conversation in a way that would make the other woman feel more comfortable. She certainly did just walk towards her and call her name out. She ought to introduce herself now and place the attention on herself.

"Pardon me. I forgot to properly introduce myself. My name is Rio Shihoin. It is a pleasure to meet you. There isn't really anything you can help me with per-se but perhaps I can assist you? You seemed to be gazing at the food cart, looking over what you'd like to choose. I can cook a mean meal, perhaps I can assist you with ingredients?"

Might as well make conversation, right? Perhaps she could be a new friend? Rio didn't think she had many of those outside of fellow students she use to know during her days in the academy. New friends could be nice, she supposed.

Last edited by Iori on Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:21 pm

Hisana was ....startled to say the least when the woman went so far as to offer to help her with food?! Wait, she had identified herself as a Shihoin? She couldn't help but give a sheepish smile. "Ah! I see! I suppose it makes sense you would recognize me then. But I'm not really affiliated with the Kuchiki these days... But it's a pleasure to meet you Lady Rio." She paused. Remembering Noble customs. Ah, it would be rude to refuse a gift, especially from a member of a High Noble House such as the Shihoin. She certainly seemed fairly nice, pretty too at that.

"Ah! Thank you very much! Uhm.... it's a bit hot today to be cooking though. But I'd love to eat with you if you like. I'm staying at a nearby Inn as well if you'd like to come over for Tea." She offered with that same gentle smile. It felt like so long ago that she'd been given the gist of social etiquette, was ...this right? Was she being rude? Well, it wasn't like she was a noble, hopefully it didn't matter too much. It still felt like she was a bit out of her depth.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:05 pm

Rio nodded her head as she smiled at Hisana. That was an interesting piece of information. No longer affiliated with the Kuchiki family? She did want to pose a question as to why she was no longer apart of the Kuchiki clan but that would've been improper etiquette, no? Rio decided to maintain the current direction of the conversation and befriend the woman, if possible. She seemed like a pleasant spirit.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Hisana. You can call me Rio. I know I'm of noble rank but I'm not particularly the type who believes noble customs have to be followed 24/7. Spending time with you at the Inn and sharing a meal or cup of tea would certainly be an interesting prospect. I have the whole day all to myself," she quipped with a small chuckle. It was true.

Rio could do what she chose with her day and she intended to spend it getting to know the woman before her. She had sparked her interest enough that she couldn't walk away even if she wanted to. She was no longer a Kuchiki but still... it was a woman she heard through word-of-mouth as a child. Who would pass up that opportunity?

Last edited by Iori on Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:56 pm

Hisana was still a little....surprised at all of this. But she still smiled fondly as she led the woman in the direction of where she'd been staying. "Oh I see! I'm honored to meet you Rio! I admit I .... am still not very familiar with things here in the soul society. But all the same, I'm glad to have you over." She chimed, her mind racing a little as she tried to figure out what was going on. This girl just.....walked up out of nowhere and now they were going to have tea? Fighting against so many instincts she usually had around strangers. Distrust. Caution. And now she was in an environment where none of that served her any good.
"Sorry if I'm not...terribly good with conversation. It's....been quite a long time since I've been able to have someone to talk to. So I'm afraid I'm a little.....rusty." She cast her gaze downward, gently rubbing at her shoulder sheepishly before glancing back up. "Ah, that's a bit gloomy of me to say. So uhm... what is it you do around here in Soul Society? Are you a shinigami?"

She paused for a moment when she noticed the line of food carts off to the side. It WAS really hot to go trying to cook. She turned to Rio and offered a light smile. "What sort of things do you usually like to eat?" She asked with a brightened smile, promptly getting the idea to snag something. Then she could bring it to the home and have it with their tea! All an effort to not inconvenience the woman with trying to make a meal.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:31 pm

Rio would follow the woman towards her inn, quietly observing her surroundings while she maintained her curious gaze on Hisana. Her curiosity continued to pique with every moment she shared the woman's company. Even so, she made a concerted effort on the conversation and the time she would spend with the arrancar.

"Don't worry. If i'm being honest, I'm not exactly the star of a crowd myself. It's an honor to share your company, Hisana. To answer both of your questions---yes, I am a Shinigami. Secondly, I am a member of the Shihoin clan. I don't do anything specific out of family duties although I have been thinking of returning to the Gotei in some capacity."

Stroking her chin softly, Rio pondered on what foods she enjoyed the most. She wasn't a particularly picky eater but she certainly had her favorites. Hm, hm... she supposed a nice bowl of well-cooked ramen was her go-to option on days where she held no desire of preparing well-crafted array of cuisine.

"Honestly? It depends. Anything that's well-prepared and palatable is usually a welcome meal in my book. If it tastes good, it's usually a favorite. If I had to name a go-to option, probably a well-prepared bowl of ramen. I've always had a soft spot for simplicity since my childhood. Never focused much on cuisine. Always lots of training first, while food came second, ya know?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 2:59 pm

Hisana was a little intrigued to say the least that the woman was a retired shinigami. And yet she intended to return? Interesting. She made her way toward one of the carts, offering a polite greeting to the Vendor. It was something simple, a place that sold some meat skewers and kebab-style things. Expertly grilled and seasoned. Hisana herself ordered a few pork and beef skewers, letting Rio order her own food before continuing on their conversatin as they would thanhk, pay, and then take their leave of the vendor, heading back in the direction of the nearby cart that sold Ramen since that was what Rio had asked for.

"I see.... I admit, I never considered becoming a shinigami in the past. Though I suppose that's probably not very possible now. Even so, It's still nice to be here again. Hueco Mundo isn't exactly as great when it comes to prepared food." She noted with a sheepish chuckle, a sigh escaping from her before she turned her attention back to the road ahead of them. Falling silent for just a moment.

"If you don't mind me asking. What exactly is it like Living as a Shihoin? You said you were once a shinigami in active duty. But you retired. So ....what is it you do with your days? Just...living peacefully with your family?" She ventured. In truth, the notion of such a ....calm....eventless life felt bizarre to her. Perhaps colored by her own suffering. Not only in Hueco Mundo, but in the Rukongai even before that. She'd found some peace on earth., but only ever in a solitary sense, wandering around. She was always GOING places. But to just....stay in one place? It was a bizarre life to imagine for her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum