Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)

Thu May 12, 2022 2:16 pm
Freedom of Life(Hisana/Rio)  - Page 3 Banner-Rio2

Rio Shihoin | Defender of the Family

Rio smiled as Hisana posed the question of where she had journeyed during her visits to the realm of earth. Truth be told, her list was not entirely a long one. There was Japan. There was, perhaps, a visit or two to other places that hadn't been seized or taken over by some organization or another and... that was it. The Shihoin would certainly welcome experiencing more depending on circumstance but for now, she was content with what she had done and who she had met.

"Not a lot, honestly. I've been to Japan a few times, I've been to a few other countries that weren't entirely influenced or ruled over by one of the organizations of earth... and that's about it. I learned to play piano there when I visited in the past. Nowadays, I visit my cousin whom I view as a sister, and a man who has been a great influence on her. That said, I'd love to travel elsewhere, enjoy more of the world... and perhaps settle down there if that's what destiny presents to me."

Rio would tilt her head as she smiled, waving her hand back and forth. The Shihoin warrior wasn't particularly worried about the meal. Homemade or from an establishment, it was still an enjoyable meal. She knew not everyone was exactly a masterful chef and, to some extent, she was hardly the culinary expert herself. Rio cooked to survive and feed others, knowing enough ingredients to make something taste... passable at least?

Hisana presented an idea to her and Rio was quite receptive. For what it is worth, she found the woman's nature to be warm and inviting, a soft-spoken spirit who made her feel at ease in her presence. Of course she'd do this again.

"Great minds think alike, Miss Hisana. I was going to ask you the same thing. I'd certainly enjoy the idea of meeting up like this and talking about my experiences in the world of the living. It'd be a real joy," she'd say with a genuine joy in her tone, smiling warmly at Hisana.

END POST | Unfaltering Shielder
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum