Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto]

Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:55 am
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Header5

MAKOTO ARIMA

"That is an important part of building your relationship with your zanpakuto."

She stated matter-of-factly to Hono, maybe a tad more admonishing than she meant to carry into her tone. Maktoo didn't really showcase any greater feelings though besides subtleties like the odd change of tone or small variance of her expression.

"I recommend attempting that during your next jinzen session after I am done with you, there's still the matter of your other shinigami arts. How are you in Hakuda, Hoho and Kido?"

ASPIRING PARAGON | END POST

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTFists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADFists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto]

Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:21 am

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 161

The Shinigami would nod in response to Makoto. "Mhm. I understand that. I've been working on my Hakuda but I still need some work, Hoho is what I'm most interested in I would say, I think speed is the most important, well for me at least. To be frank... my Kido is my weakest aspect" She tapped her chin, before letting out an awkward smile. "I promise I'm not slacking! Just... I'm not nearly as skilled as some of the others." She would sigh slightly, trying to put a positive spin on things. "Well, guess where I lack in Kido and Hakuda I make up for in sword skills?" She shrugged it off.

"Say, Makoto, what's your strong point? Got any training tips for me? As a seated officer you must be pretty damn strong~ How'd you get where you are now?" She asked. "Sure, you have pretty looks, but those can only get you so far, so I know you have skill!"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:46 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

How did she get where she had gotten too? That girl from the Rukongai, now a powerful shinigami. Obsession, unhealthy behaviours and a lifestyle that neglected her well-being. That was in general though, Shishiyuki was the tailwind for her Hakuda.

Then Hono stepped out and a neutral disinterest turned into a small frown at the insinuation her pretty looks might've outweighed her skill.

"I got to where I am with hard work. I am proficient in most areas, a bias towards Hakuda but I think all shinigami should aspire to master all areas and not neglect any area."

Makoto explained and cocked her head, still a little surprised at being complimented, hit on?

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTFists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADFists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:18 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 163

Hono of coruse didn't mean any offense by what she had said, she was just really bad at being a social butterfly! Hopefully Makoto would think she means well.

Hono listened, hard work, was something she heard often, and while cliche it was just true. "Well Makoto, the issue I have is striking a good balance, for example, If I work on my swordplay, how do I know when to work my Hakuda..." She taps her chin. "Maybe Murasaki will give me some training if I ask really really nicely..." The pink-haired woman would laugh lightly. "Say Makoto~ Anything YOU can teach? Sorry if that's out of the blue, but obviously you're stronger than me so I'll take anything I can get."

The Shinigami would let out a heavy sigh. "I just wanna be useful to the Gotei. I can't do shit if I stay at the bottom of my division~!" She had strived, that was for sure, plus she was damn determined!

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:26 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Measure it in your technique. If you can perform shikai, can you execute shunpo without getting exhausted or struggling? How high a kido can you cast? Are they stable, lacking in power?"

These questions is what she should be asking, Makoto couldn't exactly give her a clear answer. She could not compare a Bankai to a Kido in the 90s for they didn't translate the same. Each facet of the zankensoki was its own factor which came together as the whole. Four rivers which flooded into a lake, how much water flowed from one individual river into that lake? Were they all equal amounts or not? That couldn't be quantified either but she viewed them that way.

It was a little difficult, something about the way this girl spoked really distracted her. The emphasise on things and the jarring disconnect between her looks and personality, at the same time she was the fourth seat and she wasn't about to let her feelings about a matter get in the way of executing it.

"I teach zanjutsu at the Academy, however I feel it would be a waste of our time for me to make you perform jinzen which is better done in your own time. So how about you simply come at me with everything that you have and see if you can defeat me."

She said while shifting her stance to be more relaxed than she was previously, nothing about her looked like she was going to attack or even defend. It was wide-open as far as anyone would assume.

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:36 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 192

Hono would listen nodding her head. Man... being a Shinigami was much harder than just swordsmanship. She was asked what her Kido skills were like. Hono would give Makoto a simple answer. "My Kido is average, I haven't been training it much." She folded her arms. "I'd say they're not as powerful, they're stable but don't have the punch I want" she explained.

Hono would laugh a little, "I guess being so old means you guys get a whole lot of experience huh?" She smirked playfully. "I'm still young so I guess I just gotta keep training..." She chuckled. "I guess I'm just tired of being... average." She explained.

Though, Hono was surprised? A fight? Right now? Well, Hono did enjoy a good battle, despite being outclassed, she wanted to give Makoto a good effort!

The Shinigami would draw her Zanpakuto, getting into her stance. She gripped onto her sword, her stance was rather tight, she kept her sword high, spreading her legs. Hono decided to go straight for an overhead thrust, for a bluff. as her sword got close, she would quickly change from a thrust to a downwards slash.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:57 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"If you're tired of being average, change that. Find the resolve where others don't, aspire for more than what others can get, if you hit an impasse then create a new pathway."

She said as Hono came at her with her sword, concentrating her own spiritual pressure into her body and reaching up to grab the unseated shinigami's sword in her hands like it was just a stick. Letting the difference of their reiatsu sink in for a moment, Makoto's arm moved to try and twist the sword out of the girl's grip and toss it to the wayside.

If her sword was her strongest field then how did she cope having it thrown away. Chase it? Attempt a new tactic?

"Your reiatsu is all over the place, if you want to cut me then mean it. Focus it and concentrate it into your attacks, visualise your result and dedicate yourself wholly into cutting down your opponent."

When faced with an actual enemy that's what you needed to do after all. A hollow wants to kill you, your enemy wants to kill you. If Hono could draw blood in this spar then she could see her own improvement and Makoto wouldn't lower herself down to her subordinate's level.

Improvement only came by facing those greater than yourself after all.

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:51 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 159

Tired of average... change that. Hono liked that, she repeated it to herself in her head a couple of times to psyche herself up. Hono already had a lot of fire and grit, she wasn't going to stay at the bottom~ She wanted to climb up! Now wasn't the time for that, it was time for Hono to fight!

Makoto was a lot stronger than her, but to get a hit off Hono would need to be unpredictable. Throw in some fist fighting, maybe some Hadō. It really depended on how Makoto would fight back

Hono would put up a small fight to keep her sword, but it was soon tossed to the side. Damnit... with no sword, Hono would need to improvise, she would try to punch Makoto in her stomach, hoping it would buy Hono some room to back up, if that were successful, the Shinigami would take a quick step back, attempting to retrieve her dropped sword.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:47 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

The poorly thrown punch looked like it was something done on a spur to try and make do with what she had but like her swordswing, it lacked much behind it for Makoto. In her own position she would've commited to trying to pressure with hakuda and when it was better, attempt to collect her zanpakuto.

As a result, she took a step back, forcing Hono to commit just a bit closer and leaning back to commit her own body to her action the fourth seat's legs came up and she tried to hook her feet under her Hono's arms to toss her a few metres away from her - and her zanpakuto.

"Tch, is that all you have?"

She wasn't feeling much resolve, her commitment was lacking and Makoto wondered where her intent to kill was. She despised that it was so easy for her to summon that desire, relish in it and love being submersed in it. It should be had, it shouldn't be enjoyed though.

"If you cannot cut me with your sword, bludgeon me with your hands, if you can't do that then tear me apart with your teeth. Step back, focus your reiatsu and know what you want to do. Muster some killing intent? If I was a hollow you'd already be a devoured soul."

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:51 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 167

Hono was getting rocked, Makoto was way beyond Hono, but hey that wasn't gonna stop Hono from throwing herself at Makoto. Her punch didn't work... and she was once again swept onto the ground. She would quickly stand up, running to pick up her Zanpakuto, securing it tightly in her hand as she gripped it. She caught her breath, listening to Makoto. Hono was getting a bit frustrated and angry. She thought about what she wanted to do. She focused on it and got ready to strike.

She ran towards Makoto, gripping her Zanpakuto, this time, she focused reiatsu into the swing, a significant amount. She wasn't sure how effective it would be, but she wanted to go for one big hit. Hopefully, Makoto wouldn't be able to grab her blade this time. Hono swung from the left, aiming for Makoto's chest, this swing was more focused, putting some of that frustration she was having into the swing. Hopefully, it would be better than her last swing.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum