Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Empty Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri]

Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:25 pm
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Well, they were back home at least, though Ira still hadn't actually talked to Yugiri yet. Shouldn't he? Probably, yeah. Sighing as he ran a hand through his hair, for once not having it up in its braid, Ira leaned back in his usual chair and looked over to his guardian.

"Hey, Yugiri. Mind if I ask you something?"

It was fairly obvious this was another serious topic, though to his credit, Ira wasn't exactly as torn up about it compared to the last time. Maybe he was just more grown up, or maybe it wasn't as heavy as the last time.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Empty Re: Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri]

Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:30 pm
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Sleeping-banner

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

"What's up?"

She asked from her position of laying on the couch with her eyes closed, giving off the air of sleeping although in reality her zanpakuto was next to her and she was trying to practice her jinzen. A small break for Yugiri to open one of her eyelids and look over the expression of Ira, one of those questions huh?

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Gamma_Signature
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] CHARACTER_LISTMom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] GRAPHICS_THREADMom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Empty Re: Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri]

Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:03 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"How do I put this... Uh, right, so when we were up in Soul Society, I went out to lunch, you know, wanted to get something to eat. Met this girl, she was pretty cute, she took me back to her place to show me some acupuncture stuff. Good times."

Ira idly tapped his finger on the arm of the chair, still sort of uncomfortable going into the next part of it. Mostly because he still hadn't even figured out how he actually felt about that particular part of the situation. Raised a lot of questions, didn't it?

"We kinda hit it off, it was nice. I mentioned I was a guy, and uh...so was she? Just kinda, you know. Pretty. Threw me off, obviously. But uh...I dunno. If I'm being honest it didn't really change anything. I was definitely still like, you know, into him? Like that, anyway. But I'm not into guys."

Man, he sounded gay as hell.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:14 pm

"I think you are."

She said in a pretty plain way, actually she was a little happy to hear since she viewed it as a kind of progress for her to grow into her new life. The fact that she spoke about him being super pretty though told her all she needed to know, Ira was totally into the best kind of boys. The pretty ones that took a great deal of care to pursue some look. Took discipline you know?

"What's got you so embarrassed about liking guys or wanting to enjoy them like that? Your body's a girl now you know, makes sense that the idea of having him in- make you feel good would appeal on some level to you. It's a physiological response you know? It's like I didn't get with Fuuen immediately but I sure did think he was hot and think about him a bit like that, and he sure is good..."

Yugiri said matter-of-factly like she was the best expert on the matter there was.

Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] CHARACTER_LISTMom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] GRAPHICS_THREADMom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:34 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira wasn't really surprised that Yugiri gave him a response like that, and he sighed a little bit to himself as she said it. It definitely didn't sound right, though he'd be the first to admit that her point made some sense, even if he didn't care to admit it.

"Alright well I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear all that about your guy, glad things are going well with him though. Listen, if it's my body telling me all that, it ain't easy to just move over to that when I'm still a guy in my soul, you get me?"

But the point still stood, and he wouldn't really deny it. If anything, he knew that much already. Just didn't like thinking about it.

"So, what? I just roll with it? It's gonna throw me off whenever I think about him being a guy if I do that, you know."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:49 pm

Man, Yugiri had to lay back and think. Her matter-of-fact attitude and oversimplfication was clearly not received as well as it worked for her, back to thinking back how to convey it more appropriately or sympathetically. She wanted to be good at this after all, right?

"So what do you want to do about it? If it will throw you off, do you want to put it off and reject something like this about yourself? Do you want to jump into it and not look how far the drop is? Do you want me to get you something or give you space to uh... experiment? I don't know, it's just something I kind of figured out on my own and I never had this kind of experience or asked anyone to help me."

Yugiri was thinking out loud here, in a way trying to find a solution to what Ira wanted or give her options to consider rather than leaving her as lost and seeking of answers as when she approached.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:12 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Ah, hell, don't word it like that, makin' me feel like I'm a kid again..."

Sighing as he leaned back in the chair and stared up at the ceiling, his hair splaying out a bit as he did so, Ira had to really think about that question. Would that work? Well, probably. Maybe? Ick, the thought of that was...not one he especially cared for. At least, not right away. But he'd already gotten used to how all this worked, so he guessed it followed that, you know...

"I...I mean, I guess if you got me, you know...something. To try with. That'd uh...that'd probably be helpful."

God almighty, he sure didn't like talking about this, no sir. He'd rather go back to hearing Yugiri talk about that boyfriend of hers than try and say all this.

"Thanks. For helping."

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:56 pm

"Okay, I'll go out after I'm finished meditating, I need groceries so I'll do that.. Do you want anything in particular to you know?"

She kept her composure but it was a kind of struggle to discuss this topic and keep a straight face or even tone. Never in her life once before Ira would she have imagined this kind of talk, guess that's just them though. It was a hard thing to try and do while wondering if anything she did made her question about the actual merit she had as being a supportive guardian.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:52 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

Well, on one hand, Ira appreciated her asking that. On the other hand, he really didn't enjoy having to think about that question, nor did he enjoy that he had to then convey to her the answer that came to mind. What was even the protocol here? What was he supposed to consider?

"Uh, just... Shit, I don't know. I guess something I'm supposed to, you know, put in."

Yep, he hated that. He really hated that, and he continued to stare almost religiously upward simply to avoid having to look at Yugiri. This was one of the worst conversations he'd had in a long time.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:03 pm

"Alright. No worries."

Yugiri kept her eyes closed while she thought, was she an expert? No, she wasn't naive to the details though and the way that Ira was stumbling over herself caused Yugiri to put her hand up and gesture with a finger to coax Ira closer. Not giving away what she might want until he had taken the bait.

Oni Dekopin, though nothing compared to the original. Yugiri's flick giving Ira a small bump of force on the forehead to try and settle her down and distract her from all those worries.

"Don't fret about it. Everyone's different and not many I imagine can compare to your situation, must kind of suck having to grow up all over again though. I do kind of miss when you were smaller than me."

She thought that carrying the conversation and sharing idle thoughts as smalltalk might help, give her something else to think about which wasn't the reality of Ira having to acknowledge that she liked boys like that.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum