Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri]

Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:21 pm
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Ow, shit."

Ira rubbed his forehead as he stepped back, definitely caught off guard by the flick to the forehead. Well, alright, that'd hurt a bit, though her words did at least get through to his head. He smiled a bit, a small chuckle leaving his lips as he gave her a response.

"Yeah, it's rough. But hey, it could be worse. I've had a cool big sis to help me through it. Even if I get taller, that much won't change."

It wasn't especially difficult for Ira to consider Yugiri an older sister, even if it was somewhat strange given how young she looked. After all, she was older than him.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri]

Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:15 pm
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Sleeping-banner

Yugiri | Wandering Vizard

Eh. What did he just say? The words made her cool and serene composure that was from her jinzen break and she had a flustered look which made her look away shyly. She didn't dislike it though.

She didn't really dislike it at all.

"H-hey... Don't say things like that".

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN | END POST

Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTMom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADMom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:41 pm
Mom, I've Got Another Question [Ira, Yugiri] - Page 2 SgHGbAG

IRA HOLYFIELD

Ira hadn't quite expected Yugiri to react like that, and if not for this still being a pretty serious conversation, he felt like he probably would have teased her about it. But as it stood, he simply smiled a touch, shrugging before he gave her a nod.

"Alright, alright. You're the boss."

But, of course, he'd still think it. And given enough time, he'd probably say it again.

END POST | NO MORE JORTS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum