Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 3 Empty Re: Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra]

Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:56 am

Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 3 V8RysoT

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

"Ugh, shut up. You're hot and you know you are."

Candi rolled her eyes as Ehefra tried to play off her self-deprecation, though she was playing too now. Maybe the compliment had been baited out of her, so she played up that frustration a little, but she hardly minded saying it. When it came down to it, she was all too happy to speak with her heart when it came to how people looked. And Ehefra did look good. Squeezing her face once more, she relented from the grip.

"I think you'll find I am always this bold and bombastic! But if you get sad when you drink then it just means you're drinking with sad people."

Sticking her tongue out for the briefest moment as Ehefra prodded her cheek, Candi was rather pleased to see that she was slowly rolling her over. This was hardly anything bad though, just a little liquid confidence and the like, and it's not like she wanted to get blackout drunk. Not anymore anyway, there was something else fun to do. Leaning now over the top of Ehefra, and giving the other woman more than an eyeful in the process, she thumbed the button to call for one of the stewardesses.

"And beshides, when have I ever been anything but responsible with you?"

Only Travel In Style | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 3 Empty Re: Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra]

Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:55 pm
Collision Course [Candice, Ehefra] - Page 3 HEADER_93322526_p1_master1200

Ehefra couldn't help the impish smile that crossed her features as Candice gave her face a firm squishing. Certainly not the kind of phsical affection she was used to, but it wasn't awful she supposed, if perhaps a little weird. Did dogs feel like this when you mushed their faces? She decided to try and not think about that, she was never much into dogs.

"I dunno about that. And yea, I'm the sad person when I drink. I'm like in my early twenties and everything feels like shit." She pointed out neutrally, as....truth be told. She DID think about it. But ....no nobody she really had been drunk....AROUND had been sad. Ira certainly not. He was more ......struggling than properly sad. Well, unless .....certain things got brought up. Nrgh....

Being rolled onto her back, she tensed up just a little as Candice leaned over her, eyes darting down briefly to appreciate the view offered before they lokced eyes again. Though Ehefra TENSED when she saw her ringing that bell. "Wh- Hey!" She struggled slightly and tensed up! Suddenly realizing that a stewardess was gonna see her LIKE THIS! Which, not that she disliked being pinned under Candice, but she still was a bit anxious about being SEEN like this!

"I woulda had to agree with you before you went and pushed the button!" She bristled a little, not really sincerely, she .......trusted Candice.... ish, to like.... NOT get her kicked off the flight or some shit, but still there was visible anxiousness in Ehefra's eyes knowing that someone would be poking their head into the girl's cabin in a few moments!
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:21 pm

Dragging herself back off Ehefra, Candi pulled the pair of them back into a less compromised seating arrangement. Not that she cared all that much for anyone that might burst in on them, that was hardly a point of concern to the Heiress, but rather it was the other girl's mood that made her more sombre.

"Well what the hell am I meant to do with that? You're young, beautiful, and flying first class. What can be going so wrong in your life that you get all sad about stuff?"

Her beady gaze focused back upon Ehefra, the thought of drinks already passing her by, though she did begin to play with a strand of the other woman's hair. Her fingers slowly curled the short black locks as she once more found herself growing interested in what exactly this other girl was. Was it the fact that she had cared enough to come over and distract her from her fears that made Candice feel like putting in the effort? Like she was paying back the favour that had been given? That made sense, certainly, but it didn't really feel like the truth. Fortunately, she was also good at lying to herself too.

"I don't want you to get all mopey. That doesn't sound fun for me at all."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:49 pm

Ehefra finally felt a bit of relief wash over her for a moment as the two of them were pulled into more....normal seating. A sigh of relief escaping her though she did still pause to look at the soft twirl of Candice's finger in her hair. Briefly, she considered swatting the woman for that but...she had to appreciate the effort the woman was putting in to be reasonable. And ..well...this certainly was much more harmless... and it felt kinda nice, so she decided to allow it. Read: lean into it.

"Okay, that's SUPES not a conversation to have right now. But hey, just because you're rich that doesn't make you happy. Honestly all the rich people in my profession seem miserable." She murmured. Armstrong. Cyrus. Hell even Reida seemed fuckass miserable. Alastair also seemed .....well with him it was hard to tell. But the guy definitely had a kinda 'fake it till you make it' vibe to him.

She glanced in Candice's direction and stuck her tongue out. "Well I very much appreciate that. I don't wanna kill your buzz with my mopeyness." She smirked, pausing as she ...scooted a bit closer to the woman. Looking up, she saw the little ding. A bit of warning, theyd' have to fasten their seatbelts in a little while. T'hey were getting closer to the first stop. And ...she wasn't sure if Candice would be getting off. And she had to admit she was kinda.... pleased. She was happy she'd run into the woman. And so....leaning over, not caring if the stewardess had arrived, she leaned up and gave the woman a kiss. Nothing intense, at least not what she intended to be... but it lingered for just a moment, long enough to send a message.

"I appreciate you catering to me though. Looks like we're gonna be getting to the first stop though. I don't think They'll let me sit in your lap, but you mind holdin my hand till we land?" Still playing on HER being the one needing comfort. Though.... she was starting to wonder if maybe she really did just wanna hold the woman's hand. It was pretty damn gay, but she had been losing the 'I'm still straight' war for quite a while now.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:37 pm

"You meet a lot of rich Quincy maids? If you're miserable and rich then you're doing it wrong. Once you have enough money to make problems disappear then suddenly it's hard to stay down about things."

That was naive and genuinely the complete opposite of how she herself functioned when faced with genuine issues, but Ehefra didn't need to know that. She was the pillar of strength here, the one who had to stand taller for the benefit of those around her, so there was no room for looking weak. Feeling the other woman draw closer, it seemed that was at least working in the way she wanted it to. Turning to face her, she let that little kiss draw on for just as long as it needed to.

This part they did not need to rush, she could take her time with it, and then suddenly they were descending for the first stop. It reminded her how much she hated public flights, as that little nagging sensation began to well up in her gut. Her lips parted, as she was just about to ask if Ehefra would stay with her, but then the words were taken out of her mouth. Oh, she liked that. Pretending for her sakes. She liked that a lot.

"Oh, yeah. I can hold your hand. Sure. Just let me know if my grip is too tight, I get told I have a firm grip sometimes."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:54 pm

Ehefra raised a brow slightly at that. "And what happens when you have a problem that has more money than you? Or is strong enough that money doesn't matter? And that also only solves external problems. I can't exactly throw money at shit goin on in the ol noggin. If that were hypothetically the issue. One of the strongest women I ever knew lost everything. Not because of how much money she did or didn't have. She just ....had issues with her body that clearly money and power couldn't fix. Something went wrong, and now she's in a wheelchair. Shit's wack mah dude." She shook her head. "BUT thankfully I got none of that shit. I got my problems, but theyre normal people problems. Like this beautiful blonde that seems to be growing rather attached to me." She winked at the woman.

Candice's response was just as adorable as she figured it'd be. Reaching out, she gently took a hold of the woman's hand. Interlacing the fingers and taking a slow....steady sigh.. Telling herself that she was just putting on a good show, and not ....ACTUALLY trying to calm herself and think about what was going on in her life. A month ago she was watching through one sided glass as someone extracted information from a terrorist. And now here she was, holding hands with a woman she frankly liked being around in so many ways. And this was only TODAY.

Was this what being hot was like? She wrinkled her nose, not sure if she liked the idea. She always HATED hot women, on ...some level. She glanced at Candice. Thinking of her success. But her feelings kept the hatred at bay. Sortof. But Candice had ....put a lot of things in perspective. And....not in a good way. Ira had made her ....surmise...that maybe she was an ok person. Natasha had made her realize that her hatred maybe wasn't as deep as she thought it was. And that even those ugly parts that WERENT good could be attractive. And now...Candice was making her feel.....desirable.

If....she wasn't Ugly. If she wasn't unlovable. If she wasn't.....an awful person. Then .....why had she been alone for so long? And .....Why was it that she ....still didn't WANT something like that? Even now, it wasn't even JUST Anaconda on her mind. The notion of asking...someone like Candice..... as beautiful and nice as it was to be around her and care for her was...for MORE? She ...didn't know what it was, something was.....wrong. And she found herself gripping Candice's hand all the more firmly as she ...wrestled with that.

"Candice. I'm glad you're with me on this flight..." She ....didn't fully know where that had come from. It felt a little sudden, even from her perspective. But ....she knew that she meant it. And as the plane made it's way to the first stop.... she couldn't....help but smile a little. "This....your stop?" she asked softly.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:36 pm

She was talking about Helle Armstrong. Giselle had mentioned her and, well, the Director of the Sternritter was not exactly a person you forgot about easily. She was Vandenreich. Ehefra was in the Vandenreich. It all made sense, other than the part where she was moonlighting in a maid cafe. Well, she couldn't exactly blame her for that. When you look good in something then you better wear the fuck out of it. That was one of Candice's many life mottos.

In the immediacy that was good news, because it meant that Candi didn't need to let go of this hand for the next few hours. But how exactly was she going to pitch this to Gigi? I mean... She didn't have to say anything. Shouldn't say anything. It would only leave them both hurting after all. So why did she want to have a clear conscious for like the first time ever? People were rubbing off on her.

"Oh please. I'm hardly a normal person's problem. They don't make the cut."

Her smile was playfully wide, it was a joke after all, and yet suddenly things were getting serious again. Ehefra was giving her an intense stare and she was reciprocating. Just taking in every aspect of the woman before her. Why was she here with her? Why did she deserve this? How was she so infatuated with a girl she had known for all of a weekend? Slowly, purposefully, she leaned into Ehefra and let the side of her head rest against that of the other woman. That made her feel just a little safer. Just a little better.

"I'm glad you're here too..." Her gaze grew a touch more wistful at that last comment, "So don't worry. I'm going all the way with you."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum