Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)

Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:08 pm
Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 GJVUdSJ

MIYASHIRO HIROE

HIroe would chuckle at Emelie's quote. A coupon was just a coupon, huh? Part of her smiled somewhat somber inwardly when Emelie had revealed she'd be graduating in the next months. Why did it seem like every person she met other than the few first years she was lucky to cross paths with always seem like they were on the cusp of graduating? It made it so hard to form bonds and memories, even if she believed those she met would come back and visit her. The first person she met who indicated they wouldn't be here for much longer was Shiro and it would seem that Emelie was set on a similar trajectory.

Pouting softly, she nodded her head and took a deep breath. Make the best of the memories now and keep cultivating her skills, so that she might end up sharing a division and befriending the crimson-haired woman even more. That could be a goal. Shiro did make such a claim that there was no way she'd graduate quicker than him and part of her truly was tempted to prove that snow-haired punk wrong!

"Yeah, I stay here at the dorms and visit my hometown in the Rukongai. It isn't all that difficult to reach me and I'd certainly welcome a visit, Emelie. I'm happy to have met you today..."

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)

Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:57 pm
Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 MxkDyEH

Emelie Anderson | Daddy's Little Girl

Emelie's face lit up bright red, her cheeks struggling to stay composed in light of Hiroe's words. Before long, the trembling in her face grew stronger and stronger before it was replaced by a bright smile, one that was more focused on elation and happiness than it was to show serious emotion. Lunging at Hiroe, Emelie took both of the girl's hands into her own, her pearly little smile making way to excited and labored words.

"I'm glad I met you too! I stay here at the dorms and sometimes IfindmyselfintheRukongai. I'd be more than finewithvisitng you both at school and out and about in the Rukongai."

Her excitement led some of her words to slur a bit, words tumbling over one another while she tried her best to share how excited she actually was. Emelie didn't have many friends, near zero actually. Hiroe, believe it or not, was her second official friend her at the Academy. If it weren't for her time with Sol she would have likely went the entire time here at the Academy without a friend in sight. She was lucky to have found someone like Sol, now Hiroe. Shaking their hands up and down together she giggled over and over. Ah, this is the life she thought to herself.

"Alright, alright. Do you have a cellphone? I still have one from home so I'd love to be able to talk just whenever you know?"

She yanked around the inside of her pockets now, her blushed face bouncing back and forth as she searched and searched. Finally coming out with her cellphone, she tapped on the phone's screen before making way to her contact page. In an attempt to get a potential number she shoved in right in the girl's face, her bright smile looking child-like behind the phone's bright screen.

[b]"Here, here! I gotta have it!"

END POST | The Anderson Pride

Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:00 am

MIYASHIRO HIROE

Even though Hiroe hardly expect Emelie's reaction, she was relatively elated herself to be received so well by this woman? Most of those in a higher grade would commonly - at least from point of view - be the type to never even think of socializing with first years. What good did it benefit them? They were on the cusp of graduating, one year away from achieving the dream Hiroe so ardently yearned for. What purpose did it serve them in looking out for a first year like her? None of that mattered to Emelie. She embraced her and treated her as if they had spent their entire lives together, from childhood till' now. Hiroe was appreciative of that genuine compassion in a way words could never properly describe.

As Emelie shook her hands up and down, Hiroe could not help but go into a mirthful fit of laughter, illustrating her joy at finding a genuine friend. She would take the phone as soon as it was offered from Emelie's hands. She would type in her number in the cellphone before handing it back to Emelie, a bright smile on her face.

"There. That's my number. You better not forget a day to call me, alright?"

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Dream on, Dreamer(Hiroe/Emelie)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:43 pm

"I call that a win in my book."

Emelie giggled alongside Hiroe, it was a joy for her to even consider making a new friend let alone it being a woman. It was a day that she would remember far longer than your average person would, this was a day of beauty in her eyes. As someone with very little interaction in life thanks to her general attitude issues, being able to confront a new person and come out the other end on the same page was a joyous moment indeed. Her bubbly little smile overflowed as Hiroe hurriedly filled out her contact information and handed her cellphone back.

"I wouldn't consider dodging you any day, any month, any year. You got a friend for life in me, Ma'am."

She giggled again before turning away and sliding her phone in the recesses of her pocket. Shaking Ai violently in it's sheathe, she turned back towards Hiroe and gave her a fat thumbs up.

[b]"Why don't we celebrate? You got anyone you like to eat? Maybe we can talk about our favorite foods or how we grew up. You know, friend stuff."

Her cheeky little smile little up the training room. They should realistically be training but Emelie couldn't help her excitement. She'd rather go and explore with her new friend than smack away doing the same thing for hours on end. Besides, what good would it do to practice something she felt she nearly perfected already?

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:29 am

MIYASHIRO HIROE

A faint shade of red would fill Hiroe's cheeks in reply to Emelie's candid way of expression. It truly felt nice to speak with someone like her. She knew she may have been naïve and believed that many students within the academy found her to be something of a nuisance, especially those in different semesters or even years. And yet, here she was, standing before a woman who enjoyed her company merely because she found her to be a good friend.

She didn't know where their paths would take them or whether she'd be able to see her much once she joined a division after graduation, but if she could help it, she'd do her best to improve upon her skill and join her as a fellow peer... even in her first year! Yeah, that was the spirit. She was feeling motivated now.

Turning towards her, she'd smile and grab her Asauchi as she stood beside the considerably taller woman. Tapping thoughtfully at her chin, HIroe surmised she would likely be fine with anything Emelie chose, especially ramen. Ramen was always pretty tasty, even more so when made with a certain degree of passion and culinary prowess.

"I'm fine with wherever you want to go, Emelie. I'm more than down to ditch this place and talk about friend stuff with my new friend! Did I ever tell you I'm a tailor when I'm not doing academy stuff?"

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Sat Apr 09, 2022 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:10 am

Emelie lit up yet again at the thought of eating with someone other than herself or Sol. The only time she ever got to go out and have food or drinks was with Sol. If it weren't for Sol, she would have never gotten to try that ramen shop he gave her a coupon for. It would be a treat she couldn't afford to pass up.

"Ditch we will, then. And no, but that sounds like an insanely cool job. I can't imagine being able to make my own clothes. I don't want for a thing but when someone makes clothes for you it's gotta be a real special process. I would die for my own little thing from someone."

She smiled, grabbing onto Hiroe's hand and gently leading her away from the center of the room. Making their way towards the door, if Hiroe let her, Emelie would have them enter a nearby hallway to talk just a bit more before they ran off to do their own little thing.

"If there's anything you need to grab before we take off this would be the time. I'm not tryin' to come back until we pass out. Sound good to you?"

Her cheeky little smile filled with pearly whites as she looked at Hiroe. Emelie would have her way with this woman tonight, whatever food and drink she wanted. If Hiroe asked, Emelie would get her anything she had an interest in. This was a momentous occasion for the girl, Emelie couldn't pass it up.

Spoiler:
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2022 3:35 am

MIYASHIRO HIROE

The moment the words "I would die for my own little thing from someone" left Emelie's lips, a plan immediately formulated within Hiroe's mind. To petite tailor, Emelie was a special woman who had wholeheartedly embraced her regardless of their position and standing.

Anyone who came to know Hiroe intimately would never expect it but the woman held friendship in such a high regard that weaving and tailoring commemorative haoris was the symbol of her adoration to those who felt her worthy of their friendship. Emelie fulfilled that category without question.

As Emelie gently lead her away from the central room into the hallway, Hiroe would smile towards the woman, her beaming eyes would find themselves locked onto Emelie as the crimson-haired woman discussed their plans for tonight. Hiroe would stroke her chin thoughtfully before thinking that giving her a present like that later on tonight would make the night one to be remembered years from now. Giving her the opportunity under the guise of bringing something along would be perfect. She would likely text her two questions, painting them as curiosities before presenting her with a special gift.

"Sounds good to me! let me find something nice to wear and we can meet up wherever you choose."

Ah, how wonderful it was to have a friend like this.

NEW RECRUIT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum