Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Empty Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya]

Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:19 pm
Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] ZBd0Iyu

HENREX ASTILLON | STORMSWORD

Henrex let out a quiet exhale as he stepped through a Senkaimon, returning home for the afternoon. The warm, welcoming orange of the sun beamed down on the calm streets of Shibuya, with Henrex humming to himself as he walked along the street. He still had some time before the sun went down, so, perhaps he could look through a few stores and arcades, see if there was anything interesting to pick up while he was in town.

The weeks had become a bit of a blur as of late. Go in, teach classes, come home, and do it all over again. It was hard for him to even properly remember what he had done in-between, if anything. Outside of spending time with some of his close confidants, he hadn't really dedicated a lot of time to himself, had he? Well, perhaps today would be a nice change to that.

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Empty Re: Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya]

Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:14 am

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

"It really does just drip off you, doesn't it?" came a voice from behind him. Turning around, he would see a woman of impossible beauty, as if Reality Itself had been bludgeoned into accept her existence like this. The impossibility of it made a person feel nervous and jittery around her, though that could also be the fact that she was an extremely powerful Hollow. Vasto Lorde easily, or some other, fourth level they invented just for her. She certainly had the self-confidence and pride to sustain that.

Wearing a black bodice and long dress, she left her snow-white skin and hair on show so that people could admire it, and many did to hilarious distraction.
"Do you want me to eat you? I've never done it before but it seems the best way to fix you"

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Empty Re: Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya]

Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:33 pm

Just as he was taking out a small notepad to write down a few things that came to mind to grab from the store, he heard the voice behind him, and he looked over his shoulder to see Hvit behind him. Tucking the notebook away in his pocket, he turned around and slipped his hands into his pockets.

He wasn't really sure what she was getting at -- outside of being a little tired from the long day of teaching, he was in a pretty good mood. It was a beautiful day out, and he was home. So, at the request to eat him, Henrex couldn't help but snicker a bit as he shook his head.

"I'd prefer if you didn't eat me, Hvit. I don't think my students would be too happy about that happening."

He stretched, before pulling out the notepad and scribbling a few things down on it and tucking it away again. As he did, his gaze turned serious as he slid his hands back into his pockets.

"Either way, I don't need to be 'fixed'. I'm just living my life, teaching people. I'm pretty content right now, minus maybe one or two things."

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Living With Determination [Hvit/Henrex] [Tokyo/Shibuya] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:16 am

"Clearly you don't know students then" Hvit replied, giving him a glowing yellow stare. He was doing his thing, and she wasn't going to stand for it.

"The two things being living and existing? I might not have Ulv's empathic powers, but I am a Hollow. We are tuned to emotions, it's how we hunt. And ok, I've never hunted, but I don't need to, it's instinctive. So don't lie to me; you remember what Ulv did last time you lied to her?" Hvit asked, wondering if they had fixed that crater in the Captain's quarters. Or the mind of that poor seated officer that Ulv had shattered.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:59 pm

The half-breed's eye twitched in annoyance at the comment of him not knowing his students, only further exacerbated by the follow-up. He was tired of having words being put into his mouth, especially when it was, quite literally, the opposite of everything he felt. He truly did feel content and, dare he say, positive for once.

"I'm not lying to you, so don't bother with threatening me. If I were, by this point, I'd be far better at it than you'd think."

He sighed, his gaze fixed to the ground for a moment as he thought about the two things he felt that were missing. They were things that he felt had been missing in his life for quite some time, but he never felt that he had the ability or opportunity to make those things a part of his life, especially now, with his life somewhat turning toward a better tomorrow.

"If you have to know, those two things are...settling down, and having a family. Really, it feels like that's all that's left for me to do in this life. Find someone who I can trust and love, maybe settle down in the Living World somewhere, and pass on what I know to the next generation. I suppose, I'm sort of doing that now, in a way. Teaching my skills to those who will likely succeed where I failed."

He chuckled softly. It really felt like that was all that remained for him. Besides the continuing role as a guardian of this world, he had done just about everything. Lived a life as a human, died, reborn, worked his way from a fresh face in the Academy to a Captain in the Gotei.

He had met countless people in his many years, been ejected from his position in both Vastime and the Gotei, discovered the mysteries of his Zanpakuto, reached heights of power that some could only dream of, and now, here he was, a teacher in Zanjutsu, paving the way for the new faces that would come into the Gotei.

What could be left, other than to find the one thing that had eluded him?

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:32 am

"Then that's even worse. You have broken yourself into thinking that this is fine. Your fire is so gutted you think that you have failed at life. While still being alive, while still being healthy, while still being able to stand up and try again. You of all people should know the rarity of having all three"

Hvit's sulphur eyes would give him a glowing stare, as if reminding him of everyone who had lost one of the three.

"Settling down and having a family is a noble endeavour, but you need to actually go out and talk to people to do that. While the guest list has diminished of late, there are still people out there. Ci Lan would put a smile on your bird ass, and while Izanami might have six husbands when she is done, don't discount her ability to truly love each and every one of them. And that's only the people I know you know. I am sure you have many more. Interact with them, get to know them, let them get to know you. Don't drop your entire backstory on them in the first meeting, and try to just enjoy the moment. You might surprise yourself.

And if all else fails, there is always me. Ulv never tried to fuck you back into wellness, so I might as well finish her legacy strong"

Last edited by Mirja Eeola on Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:00 am

Despite the growing aggravation, Henrex breathed in deep, exhaling softly as he calmed himself, his tensing hands relaxing. He knew that the fire that burned in him had never died. Perhaps it had faded for a time, but never could that will of his die. Like with Magnolia, the desire to live, to stubbornly continue despite everything was something that encroached his heart, and would continue to do so until he took his final breath.

"I don't believe I've failed in life. There are many things that I regret, but, life cannot be lived without them. Yet, there are some things in life that cannot be taken back, and cannot be reclaimed. I can't just walk back into the Seireitei or to Africa and demand my position and job back after I've essentially been fired. However...I suppose, now, I feel more free than I ever have before. I may be teaching at Shin'o, but, to an extent, being relieved of duty makes me feel like a weight has been lifted from me."

He chuckled softly, a soft smile forming at hearing her suggestions. He had to admit, the idea of trying to court Ci Lan Tsu again wasn't something he would be opposed to. Izanami, however...he had some mixed feelings for.

"I wouldn't mind trying with Ci Lan or Izanami, so long as Ci Lan doesn't throw off her clothes immediately and ask for a kid. Even now, I wouldn't do that, prior loyalties aside. Honestly, I wouldn't mind trying to start over with Calypso, either, though, I'm rather certain that ship has sailed."

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:34 am

"Of course you don't demand. That's reserved for Queens and those with leverage. You are a subject, so you would request. You would talk to those in charge about the possibility of being allowed to work towards regaining what you had. You have to admit that there are quite a few times when your emotive nature causes you to become slovenly and indolent. And in a Military Organization, that is a poor state to be in. So they have decent reason for the dismissal of you.

You, in turn, have reason to deal with these emotions as they come. Not simply pushing them down to rise up later like a punch to the skull, but to acknowledge them and carry on with your day regardless. Life has no meaning except what you give it, so if you only give it sadness and acceptance of your lot, then you will only ever be sad and trodden upon. Fight, fail, stand, and fight again with experience of before sharpening your steps. That was Ulv's whole issue with you, that you did nothing with all the people and support around you. Not that your mind was as it was - she was hardly one to blame people for their emotions - but that you let it be without doing anything about it.

The day she came to visit you in the Seireitei, the last interaction you had with her was one so full of hope and delight. You told her you knew what to do, and were going to go do it. You were given the path to, if not freedom then at least control. And you didn't. You just ignored it and let it fester. So don't do that"

With her long speech done, a voice of soft silk and tone that was gentle but demanding of attention, she would take a seat on the air.

"As for romance; Ci Lan wants a child. It's all part of the culture to create and shape the next generation. They don't have a lot of people, so they focus on the next generation more than you might think. But don't think her pregnancy is the end of it. For her, it's merely the start of your relationship. Had you have left after giving her a child, you would have found a very angry Dragon Woman on your doorstep the next time you came down to Earth.

Opposed to this, Izanami is wild. She was one of the most powerful women of her age, and has been asleep for a millennium. She wants everything, and has the ability to get everything by commerce and coercion. You will be loved like you have never been loved before, your brittle bird bones put to the test with that woman. But there will be six other guys and five other women you share her with, so it would be hard to keep her to yourself.

Calypso, you have absolutely blown, yes. Completely opposed personalities besides, you aren't a human so you'd not be able to settle down with her anyway. So she's definitely not on the table"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 12:46 pm

Henrex found his eye twitching at her arrogance, that demands were for rulers, and requests were for 'subjects' like him. Even if he wanted to take his position back, there would be no requesting for it. The decision was made, and there was little to no undoing it. A deep bitterness and irritation still poisoned his heart at the thought of his dismissal, something that neither Ulv nor Hvit knew any of the finer details of. So, despite hearing and processing what she was saying, Henrex quietly inhaled, calming himself, before making only one comment on the matter.

"Given that neither you nor Ulv knew anything of the finer details of my dismissal, you have no right to say that. There was no reason to dismiss me. There was no evidence, and I was not even given a chance to defend myself. It had no relation to my 'emotive nature', I was not slovenly or indolent. I did my work, just as any other. It had nothing to do with my work."

Close his eyes and taking another deep breath to calm himself, he let out a quiet, slightly shaky exhale as he opened his eyes. He wasn't surprised to hear it from Hvit that he had blown it with Calypso. It was a bit of a high hope, but, it was just how life went.

"Having a child isn't something I'm opposed to, but, not at the start of a relationship. I understand the desire for more people and the emphasis on the next generation, but, it is something that requires patience. Izanami, however..."

He stopped. A small smile came to his face, and the lightest hints of red tinged his cheeks. Despite the few times he had spent with Matron of the Dead, she had made her presence and personality quite known, and the description that Hvit gave her was apt, to say the least. Merely that idea was enticing, and part of him couldn't help but think of a woman like her as a partner and lover. But, coming back to reality, he cleared his throat and and regained his composure.

"I don't want a relationship I end up investing in to turn into ones that I've had before. I'd...probably need to sit down and talk with Izanami about the finer details of that, but, I just want to be sure that I'm not setting myself up for another letdown. I want to have a relationship, something that I can feel comfortable going as far as settling down with children. My streak of romance has been rather...mirthless, I suppose is one way to put it."

His gaze turned to the ground, a hand slowly reaching to grip at the other.

"I just don't want to be hurt again."

END POST
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2022 1:27 pm

"I have every right to say that, Henrex. Clearly there was a reason or it wouldn't have happened. You might think there was no reason, you might tell other people there was no reason, but that is like me saying there was no reason for Ulv's friends to betray her and crush her heart. There was a reason, it just fucking sucked. Denial will get you nowhere, Progress is where life springs. To say there is no evidence means you do not understand the whole story. Only when you can state the reason, can you make an apt judgement"

Hvit's roiling energy was filling the area, but it was not one of violence or fury like Ulv. Rather, it would put Henrex more in mind of the gentle compassion that Tvlling put out. Firm, but yet soft. Paradoxically natured.

"And as for the fear of pain, that is normal. Staying on the ground is easier than standing up, because if you stand up then you risk falling down again. Ulv knew the pain of romance very much. But you can't let it dominate your life, you can't avoid it because of what happened in the past. You have to carry on, because if you don't then you are not living, you are just alive. Immortal beings must be prepared for great heartbreak over their centuries, this is why you must focus on what good came of it, rather than the bad that came off it"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum