Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Empty Re: From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin)

Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:39 pm
From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Did he just challenge her to make him some cheesecake? Elyss isn't much of a cook despite practicing a bit. Though, that's simply so she can feed herself without risking food poisoning, but she could feel her pride take a blow just from that bit of self-doubt. That left her but one option in this matter.

"...Don't test me. Just wait, and you'll see. Nothing'll beat a cheesecake, especially when I've made it."

Her voice a bit low and rough, her expression soured somewhat as she took her own smoothie and took a few slips. Now, she has to think about fighting and cooking, and, in a sense, everything that has to do with life and death falls into a similar category at some point. If you can't feed yourself, you die. If you can't defend yourself, you also die. Balancing your life to not come off as a punk while also not being a menace to society sounds complicated, but they've both made it work somehow. Not even the sweet taste of her dessert helped her feel any better about her answer.

"People who can't do anything should just sit down and bide their time like cattle."

And, even then, cattle still have more worth than some members of society.

END POST | Red
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Empty Re: From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin)

Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:14 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

"Give me your best shot~ That cheesecake better be out of this world. "

Still lax as ever, the Yuudeshi had a low chuckle escape his lips as she seemed intent on proving him wrong. And when someone is passionate enough, the best works of art, creation, or labor are made. Though, her comments about people being akin to cattle when they can't defend themselves were rather interesting. Was it a fair assessment of reality when some are randomly gifted with powers beyond the supernatural, while others are forced to cower in fear? It was an interesting take, to say the least.

"It's a harsh reality, but there are nuggets of truth in it. Everyone deserves their safety, so we form packs, communities, and whole societies to shelter ourselves from that primal world."

After taking another sip from his smoothie, he let the cold drink mull in his mouth before piecing together his next set of words with some thought behind them.

"If we both lost all our powers, could you still say the same thing, Elyss? How would you adapt to the world?

Of course, Shadin understood they'd be at the mercy of the world, but there was usually some insight into these hypotheticals as it showed how a person ticked.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:08 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"You forget yourself, Shadin. I'll sock you in the jaw with or without powers."

He remembers. Before she was even considered a variable in anything, she stood up to him. Losing the strength she gained would change nothing about her. She'd still be the same. It's just that simple.

"Everyone deserves a chance, but there's only so much a community can do. If you're unable to protect yourself when the time comes, then what else is anyone else supposed to do? It sucks. I hate it, but I'm not gonna pretend that that's life."

END POST | Red

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999From Legacy to Legacy (Elyss/Shadin) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:36 pm

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

"Oh, I'm aware. Picking fights with ladies just isn't a sport I find pleasurable."

Which -- was true enough. Yeah, if a woman decides to become his enemy, he has no issue putting them down. But it's not exactly something he takes pleasure in. After all, with him being a father, it's not too hard to his daughters in the women he fights.

Still, he wouldn't be in his position of power if he let such sentiments drown his direction. Hence why the words which flowed from Elyss's mouth about the realities of life were logical enough. Logic and emotion certainly had to be separated at times to be able to progress and adapt to the world so that you can enforce your ideals when you are strong enough.

"I suppose that is the law of nature. Emotions and sentiment have their place, but as to does strength and law of the world. It's grim, but it is a reality that those who pick up the will to fight deal with."

Finishing off with his food, the Yuudeshi seemed in a more somber state of mind contemplating all of this.

"So with the world dulled over after all the war, what exactly do you plan to strive for next, Elyss? Train for the next threat? Fight for fighting sakes?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:09 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Honestly, if you were to ask me that a few years ago, I would have just said I'm going to find whoever's the strongest and challenge them. I really was just a warmongering brat back then. These days, with everything so calm, I find myself simply wanting emotional maturity, and I don't mean finding a husband or wife or whatever and settling down. Like I said, I was a warmongering brat, and some traits are hard to kill off."

Somewhere down the line, she had finished her dessert. All this talking made one parch in between, so it made sense it'd be gone so quickly. It was either converse or slurp after all. Though, that meant that this little get together would be coming to a close soon enough, and for a second, Elyss felt a big miffed about that. She's grown to enjoy talking with people on anything: favorite foods, ideals, lifestyles, clothing decisions. She's really become a different person from her past self, but she knows what still plagues her, and she knows what she has left to do to really enjoy life.

"Here you are asking me about what I'm going to do, but you're the old man here, Shadin. What's left for you in this world?"

END POST | Red

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:08 pm

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

You either get busy living or get busy dying. It was a simple quote that was true for most beings. When the external threats of the world are so low for the present time, one tends to turn inward, and that was something that turned into a reality for Elyss. Perhaps the same could be said of himself as well as his blood eyes seemed to contemplate that same question which was posed back to him. As in the halls of his mind, he could remember the bloodlust, the drive for power, and the endless piles of the dead which amounted to his dominant status of strength. And with all his threats gone, his family grown, earth safe; what was there left?

"It's hard to say. I feel my life has run its natural course, but I'm semi-immortal. I will be here for as long as I wish unless killed. This power of mine can perhaps be used as a means to protect if there is another world-ending threat, or I could pass what I know and my resources to new generations that come after. Most people of my time are gone, so it makes sense enough to make sure the ones that come after don't repeat our mistakes."

There was then a pause before he carried on.

"And much like yourself, perhaps it will be a time of looking inward into myself. There hasn't been too much time for that when dealing with crisis after crisis, after all."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:12 am

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

She sighed.

"Don't get too comfortable. It might not even be a fight that does you in. Wouldn't want you senile, now, would we?"

That was harsh, but that's pretty much how it went though. So many strong people gone, not because of some otherworldly threat, but because of their own personal situations. Ulv died because of herself. Strength is good and all. Being able to tell the youth how to behave is all fine. However, let's hope Shadin doesn't end up becoming the threat he's trying to keep at bay by existing.

"But I guess going out for a smoothie every now and then is the perfect way to combat that, huh?"

END POST | Red

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:24 pm

THE BEAST OF KARAKURA

Enter Shadin's Post

After dissolving the remains of his drink with a flare-up from his power, a brief crimson glow flowed around his body as he pondered some of what the woman spoke of when it came to what may do him in. Was it a threat to watch himself? Hard to say considering how some of the most massive powers in this world had ceased to be. Absolute power corrupts, so perhaps at some point, he could be an enemy to the world if he was deemed to be a threat if given into the desires of his mind.

"Dully noted."

A more stern tone was used when Shadin spoke, but it wasn't malicious. No. Just more in deep thought and he'd have things to sort out at the end of this whole little state of affairs. So, he'd begin to stand up and take a glance at Elyss before speaking again.

"I suppose a smoothie a day keeps the nihilism away."

With a nod of the head, the man chuckled and started to look at the door.

"Perhaps we've both spent enough time here. You can do what you want, but I've got things to sort and think through. Try not to cause too much trouble in the city now."

She was more than welcome to follow him wherever he decided to aimlessly walk to, but if not, he'd be content with parting ways here to sort his head out as he straightened his tie and started walking out the door to mull through the infinite lights of Karakura City and into the abyss of the night.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum