Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Coheed and Cambria - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Coheed and Cambria - Page 4 Empty Re: Coheed and Cambria

Tue May 31, 2022 6:02 am

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

The idea of helping everyone. It did occur to her of course, being symbiotic with Ulv for so long, but it was dismissed because of what it had done to her. Hvit was not quite a bitter person about it all, but sad it had cost her her closest friend and meaning in the world.

Still, she wondered what there was to teach about killing Hollows. You just, hit them, and they died. There wasn't really anything special about killing them, they didn't even have a mind half the time. But the Gotei was run by people of variable intelligence these days, so maybe they needed teaching something that basic.

"It would indeed, be a bummer, yes. Now, I know you aren't going to stay here and get the rest you need, but make sure to come by more often. I will always have a place for you, Elyss. I know you, and you don't do looking after yourself, so do it for me if nothing else, ok?"

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Coheed and Cambria - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2022 5:09 pm
Coheed and Cambria - Page 4 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Well, you're right 'bout staying, but I've kind of become a bit better at taking breaks and all that."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. Elyss won't accept that she's still as destructive as before. Some things have to change as time moves. It just doesn't have to change by much. However, with time moving, it is nearing that time. Elyss has to get back and do her job, which is being a Captain. Now, that's a lot of responsibility that many probably wouldn't have seen her having. She knows she didn't see it at first, but the job ain't bad. If only she could take Hvit with her, then the Hollow wouldn't have to worry as much.

"You take care of yourself too, Hvit. I'm allowed to worry, right?"

With a little smirk, Elyss rose from her seat, her food all gone. With nothing left between the two to discuss, she'd make sure to note to gather more material for their next get together, but for now, she's turning and heading towards the door, and soon, she'll be outside, and from there, back to the Gotei.

END POST | Red
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Coheed and Cambria - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Coheed and Cambria - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:08 am

HVIT AUBER | THE BEAR QUEEN

"Hoho. A woman who can't even sleep properly is not qualified to worry about someone like myself" Hvit replied, that haughty, prideful persona surfacing in full bloom as she watched Elyss head out, back to the Gotei.

"If you can't look after yourself, find a lover who can look after you in your stead. That way, you both get something out of this. It's no shame asking for help" Hvit offered, as some parting advice before her friend departed back to her job and life in the Gotei. Now, was time to clean up and head out. She had things to do herself, after all.

QUEEN'S ARRIVAL | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum