Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To The Future! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999To The Future! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

To The Future! - Page 2 Empty Re: To The Future!

Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:04 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

To The Future! - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Getting guided off somewhere else, Hannah would send her energy far while keeping the same potency. It effectively rendered her blind, but meant she didn't disturb other people with it. Besides, Frejya had hold of her hand, so it was fine not being about the see for the moment.

"I'm a doctor. It's all I am. So I worry a lot more than I should about people doing unhealthy things. If Viviyan was just struggling with formation, I would be fine. But she carried on something actively hurting her. I can't tell you how many people came to me in the 4th Division with broken bones, ripped tendons, and other injuries that put them out for days or weeks"

Hannah would then exhale and flop back against the nearby wall, raising her hands up to her eyes and scrubbing them.
"I know, the whole thing with Natasha was a bad thing. I haven't-" she paused, her hand sliding down to a sword necklace, which she played with. "-I haven't...been myself for a while. It hurts, losing a Spirit, and I couldn't manage to fully be a person without Peach. But now Daisy is here supporting me and I feel I need to get back out there and do social, happy stuff. Only, I screw up on the scope and scale and make a mess of things.

There was no honor to begin with. The whole point was me messing with people. Because that is what people do, they apparently go out and have light fun with others. I was expecting Nat to join in with me and get drunk and then go drunk dancing and we could interact and have a fun night out. I wasn't expecting her to immediately go for the second bottle, and can't imagine how much you have drink to be that jaded to the whole thing by the time you are thirty five..."

She would shake her head and inhale, calming her raging sea and pulling her energy back inside her.

"I just want to fix people. But the idea that some people don't want to be fixed....the idea that some people prefer being in pain...it just really hurts inside"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To The Future! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0To The Future! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:27 pm

FREYJA SOLHEIM

On a base level, Freyja could presumptively understand where Hannah was coming from. They shared vastly differing experiences that made it difficult for her to process everything. Freyja neither descended from a background of healers nor did her style feature such attributes outside of the use of her certain levels of quincy technique.

As such, she found it remarkably difficult to understand Hannah's plight, to posit an opinion on how she ought to move forward. An indifferent gaze observed the blind woman as she expressed herself, speaking of how unsettled she had been with the lost of her Zanpakuto.

Even from her viewpoint as a quincy, she certainly knew that zanpakutos were reflections of their user, that they were capable of sharing bonds upon the discovery of their name and revealing themselves before. If she were to place herself in the woman's shoes, suffering such a loss would perhaps send anyone into a troubled state of mind. To be sure, there was no opinion she could offer towards Natasha's decisions.

Divergent backgrounds aside, Freyja had never lived one moment in the woman's shoes and so, even if she arguably found the woman's behavior disagreeable, that was ultimately, as Freyja said, her own cross to bear. A thought rose unbidden within her mind. Was it wrong to think that way? Peers and friends should aim to help one another but, then, how? How could one help those who held no desire to let them in?

Freyja pondered on the thought as it gnawed at her curious mind. Was there joy or was there a sense of feeling jaded with the cards life had dealt her fellow coordinator? Perhaps, she would approach her on the matter, to curiously observe and read the woman's mood... For now, such matters were inconsequential.

"Truly, I wish that I could offer more encouraging words at the anguish you feel at seeing others, from your point of view, suffering in pain. Your aim is a noble one, one exceedingly worth of praise - yet even I have been brought low by the harsh reality that there are those who desire to be saved and those who wish to be left to their own devices, for better or for worse. Indeed, for one to be fixed, they must possess their own measure of desire, to change direction on their path. As those who wish desire to offer assistance, we can only hope that they are willing to meet us in the middle."

AZURE GUARDIAN

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To The Future! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999To The Future! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:06 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

This was nice. Freyja was supportive and yet honest with her inability to really be supportive. Hannah appreciated the honesty of the situation, and didn't push her to do more than she couldn't.

"Yea, I know this whole thing is not great, and I need to deal with it. It's a wild moment in my life. I will get over it, because I got over everything else. Alone or with help from others. It is just going to take some work to deal with the stress and frustration that I am getting now" she commented, pushing off from the wall and taking a step towards Freyja with a smile.

"And that starts with doing things with people you enjoy the company of. So, let us go festival"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
To The Future! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0To The Future! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:29 am

FREYJA SOLHEIM

"Indeed. Know that you have my utmost support on your path towards recovery and attaining the peace of mind you wholeheartedly desire." Freyja would gently grab the woman's hand again, guiding her along forward, using a light touch of Hirenkyaku to allow them to reach their destination far quicker than if they continued to walk at their current pace. A few seconds would pass before they reached the festival. Compared to the adventurou event Hannah had participated in with Natasha, this festival may have seemed more simplistic in nature, pedestrian even.

Yet, the number of activities and a more tranquil setting allowed one to feel as if they could easily adapt to the setting overall. There were challenges where quincy were testing their skill in archery against visitors, a large food stand serving a wide variety of cuisine, and other activities that could be shared between families. Oh, and there were various sorts of mini-games one could play as well, entertaining as much as they were engaging. Freyja would turn to Hannah and see what she desired to do first.

"So, activities? food? mini-games? Target practice? Where would you like us to go first?"

AZURE GUARDIAN

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:24 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I don't think I will ever attain peace, but satisfaction with my current state of being is definitely on the cards" Hannah replied, taking Freyja's hand once again and getting lifted on her platform off the the festival. If Frejya asked, Hannah could have used her Shunpo to keep up, but this platform was also nice. Kept them together.

Eventually arriving, Hannah would hear target practice and give a grin. She loved doing shooting galleries and other archery contests, because people were always so surprised when a blind woman was so good at it.
"Target practice sounds like fun, no?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:19 am

FREYJA SOLHEIM

Freyja smile softly as she nodded her head. Archery was quite fun. Any natural born quincy ought to appreciate the artform. She considered herself more of a swordsman than an archer, though she was easily capable of achieving an excellent measure of accuracy all the same. Freyja would channel her reishi, absorbing the bountiful amount of ambient reishi to form a bow. Guiding her steps towards the target area, Freyja would place their names in for an archery contest with a number of prizes one could win. Forming an arrow with her other hand, Freyja gaze at the other participants before turning her eyes towards Hannah. There were a collection of moving targets to test their participant's focus, concentration, and accuracy. Thus, some of the participants wondered why Freyja chose Hannah as her partner. She was a blind woman. It seemed comical at best.

"Let us begin, then. I am eager to see my friend's skills on display. You possess a mastery in the realm of kido, no?"

AZURE GUARDIAN

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:05 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Ohh, mastery is a flattery I do not deserve" Hannah exclaimed, taking up a bow and nocking it with an arrow. She'd not done it herself, but had seen it done often enough. Charging her body with Erudo so she had the strength to draw, she filled bound a barrier around the arrow aside from the head and let it loose, using the barrier as a homing missile to land square in the middle of the moving target.

"But I like to think I do it well"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:59 pm

FREYJA SOLHEIM

One point. Precisely accurate. Freyja was impressed. The war maiden would fire a few arrows in rapid succession, eyes remaining ever poised on the targets. Each arrow landed ithrough their respective targets with remarkable accuracy. Amidst launching arrows at the targets, Freyja maintained her conversation with relative ease.

"Ah, but isn't proper etiquette to praise one's own companion? There is nary a need for modesty. Most practitioners, I presume, can only dream of reaching your degree of prowess. "

AZURE GUARDIAN

Last edited by Iori on Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:53 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I would actually hope people don't reach my level of prowess, unless they are ancient beings like Kisuke or Unohana" Hannah would comment. She was a lot slower, a lot more methodical with her firing. Because it took her a lot more effort for absolute precision.

"My path to power is not a pretty story, so I don't want anyone else to go down it. Graceful, gentle progress is fine. But I was more or less shoved down the road to mastery by my nature"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:26 pm

FREYJA SOLHEIM

Freyja would raise an eyebrow towards her companion's words, her curiosity no doubt sparked by the struggles she endured on her path towards the mastery of Kido. Hannah could not perceive it through natural sight but her emphasis on slower and steadier firing, lead to the point total tilting in the favor of her and Freyja. Freyja could easily pause for a few seconds and rely on her for the targets that yielded a higher point total, yet Freyja remained ever diligent and continued to launch her arrows towards an array of targets. It was a fine way of brushing up on her skill, to be sure.

"Perhaps it was fate, then, that we crossed paths. Though I'm sure our tales no doubt differ in nature and setting, I, too, had to endure a life wherein adaptability and training were necessary for my survival. It is a heavy burden to bear. "

AZURE GUARDIAN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum