Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen)

Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:05 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Neither. It's not a question of skill or opponent. The answer lies in my conviction. This fight has too many solutions to choose from, and each one requires something of me that I'm not sure I can give."

Her eyes narrowed, her face a mixed mask of emotion, impossible to discern but easy to understand. She simply looks lost. Though, her head rose, her eyes clear as her body turned to face her teacher. That mask earlier had faded somewhat as an estrange conviction chiseled her face into a new mask.

"But, either way, once I finally begin my fight, maybe the answer will become clear to me... Or maybe I'll die before then."

エンドポスト~

CPK
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen)

Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:56 pm
A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) - Page 2 Fd4heuX

FUUEN | WIND BOUNDARY

"That is the nature of every fight, I have found. Both those of the blade and those we simply face in life. No matter how well we train, how long we spend preparing, all of it will still be called deeply into question the moment that we face the decision itself."

Her expression told him a great deal, but at the same time, he was still not certain he felt terribly confident in the outcome of this bout. After all, how could he be, seeing her fully prepared simply to lose and perish?

"One should step into every fight knowing your conviction for certain. Regardless of what solutions might present themselves, you ought to know already what will drive you to make those choices. Otherwise, you are already consigning yourself to defeat."

VICTORY WITHOUT A SOUND | END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Honed Sword's Soul (Elyss/Fueen) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:09 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

"Maybe that conviction is death. When conviction and conviction collide, there exists no such thing as an immovable object vs an unstoppable force. One will win, and one will be crushed. Isn't that why people search for ways to avoid that fight? They use tricks and new moves, specific counters and tools."

She shrugged her shoulders, her expression wavering as she huffed and laid back into the grass. Her eyes stuck on the lazy clouds above, she found herself wishing to float away with them. If she was just a lazy cloud, life would be so much easier.

"But, all of this is just talk. Whether I'm ready or not, I know this is something I'll be doing alone without tricks. That means I have to become either that unstoppable force or that immovable wall."

エンドポスト~

CPK
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum