Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue0/0Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Empty Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso]

Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:59 am
Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] HEADER_Dc71vjTUwAAb7PE

Ugh, she should have picked a more dangerous spot.

That was the prevailing thought in Lerna's head as she noted Karakura in the far distance. She was enjoying her time off. As a Substitute shinigami, she wasn't HAVING to be as ..... intensive in her training as her peers. She had a living world life.....sortof. Well, she was allowed to. So she'd decided to use some of that alloted time to check out some places she hadn't been to. Before she wound up ...you know....dedicating her life to soul society.

And Japan had been a pretty boring fucking choice it seemed. She couldn't sense any hollows, or even much TRACES of hollows. The damn place was so......secure that it made her sigh. "So much for training." She murmured to herself, glancing to the side. There were a few fringe towns in the distance. NEAR Karakura, but not within it's bubble of protection. Those at least should be a LITTLE interesting right? She peeled her map out and eyed it. A couple stubborn spots. Maybe ONE of them would have a hollow problem she could deal with. And so, securing her Zanpaku;'to, she promptly flickered from the spot with a Shunpo, promptly moving out to hunt for something to wet her blade against. OR hell, just beat to death with her fists. She wasn't too picky these days.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Empty Re: Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso]

Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:26 am

Calypso Gandr| Descendant Of Ao Kuang

The quiet serenity of the day was suddenly and abruptly brought to an end when some kind of projectile slammed into the ground near Lerna's position. When the dust it kicked up settled, that projectile, seemed to be an actual person. Bruised and battered, it was clear she had been thrown into the ground rather than just landing badly. Standing slowly, she'd look to Lerna for a moment and get a brief grasp of her spiritual powers. It was enough to not get killed by the recoil, but probably not enough to just hang around and watch.

"Hey. Probably should move" Calypso exclaimed, rolling her shoulder some. A few seconds later, a large man would land, full of pomp and swagger despite being pretty beaten up himself. He gave a glance to Lerna, and them a menacing grin that didn't look as menacing as it should have because of two missing teeth and blood.

"Well, look at that, a new friend! We'll get along fine after I deal with this irritating little vigilante" He would then turn back to Calypso, effectively ignoring Lerna as Calypso regained her Taiju Snake Stance.
"Only friends you are getting are prison friends, Mi'kal. Don't bother the nice lady"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue0/0Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Empty Re: Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso]

Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:59 am

Lerna's eyes widened just a little when she noticed the sudden projectile heading her way, briefly startled when it made it's impact and she found it was..... some sort of lady? The heck? Her eyes darted to the second new arrival, making note that it was ...just some guy? Was he human? She furrowed her brows just a little and she glanced between the man and the woman. And for just a moment, she thought about protocol. This wasn't really shinigami business.....was it? She wasn't the realm police. She couldn't draw her zanpaku'to against some random human.

But she didn't JUST have er zanpaku'to now did she? She wasn't technically even here on shinigami business, she was here because she had a life on earth. And on earth? She was just another gangster. A sly smile spread across Lerna's face as she took a moment to eye Calypso. "Hey there. Just droppin in? Look kinda beat up." She chimed, before glancing at the manic man and making note of roughed up appearance. "Hmmmm, I think you can leave bud. This girly's mine. So go ahead and fuck off. I don't want to fight an idiot like you."

Was she ACTUALLY intent on Calypso being 'hers'? No. But her street smarts were kicking in. It was just a way to inform this fuckboi that he was to leave the lady alone in a language he understood. After all, she needed the young missus to witness her attempting to resolve this issue peacefully. If fuckboy decided to ignore it, everything after that was self defense.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Safety Sucks, my Dude [Lerna/Calypso] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:49 am

"Ohh, I am yours, am I?~ Well, I didn't expect to get married so soon, but if-" Calypso would cut off her coy quips as, with a blast of reiatsu and roar of effort, the big man got even bigger. Muscles bulged and skin turned red before he rushed in with lightning speed. He was intercepted by Calypso, who seemed to grow some kind of antlers for a second, but she was not in view long as the big man blasted her away with a powerful swipe. She had definitely done something to the lad though, because he recoiled back, a scream of pain filling the area and leaving him wide open for any present fiancée to strut their stuff...

Dragon-Snake | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:33 am

Lerna took no heed of Calypso's comment, and prepared herself to respond to the man that suddenly bulked up and started to bullet toward the woman. Aaaaaand...... Before she could even move, the small little woman snapped to action and intercepted the massive man. The impact causing Lerna to blink in surprise as the big buff boi was suddenly screaming. It was an opening, for sure, but well.... the woman had reacted so fast that Lerna hadn't really had any chance to get in there and intervene. Which meant..... that both of them were faster than her. Well shit. All the same, seeing her get blasted off. Well shit maybe she did need to intervene?

She hooked her foot into the rock she'd pointed out to the man, the muscles up her thigh flexing as she twisted her body into a full-bodied kicking motion, only rather than an impact, she hooked into the object, prying it from the ground and rocketing the chunk of rock straight into the center of the man's torso with enough force to plow through a bus. Though with the ammount of force the man was putting into those attacks, she figured at worst it would crack the man's ribs and knock him on his ass.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:46 am

The rock soared through the air and smashed him cleanly in the chest, nearly knocking him off his feet. The man gasped for a few moments, the wind knocked out of him, and then collapsed onto the ground. He then shrunk a lot in a cloud of steam, and was still. Calypso would arrive a few seconds later, her arm hanging by her side but otherwise seeming pretty happy about this whole outcome.

"Nice shot" she exclaimed, walking over to the now unconscious man and awkwardly dragging his arms behind his back with her one working hand, and then slapping some bright gold handcuffs on.

"Sorry for the lack of introduction earlier. I am Calypso Gandr" she exclaimed, holding out her unbroken hand to shake. "Shall we get to planning the wedding?"

Dragon-Snake | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:35 pm

Lerna was......perplexed? What a strange combatant, she found herself staring at the deflated guy for a moment, only all the MORE confused when the girl pulled out a pair of cold handcuffs. What the hell? She made a face, clearly not sure what was going on here. Gahhhhh, that's what she got for visiting a place she wasn't used to. All the same, her eyes snapped back to Calypso when the girl made that playful little comment about the wedding.

"Thanks, sorry I didn't show up sooner. You uh... some sort of cop?" She asked, trying to find her ...footing with whatever was going on. She coulda understood if the girl just left him there, but the arresting thing caught her off guard. The woman didn't SEEM to have any kind of uniform on. As for the comment, which she assumed was a joke, she kinda ignored that for the time being, deciding to focus on the more pressing matter at hand. Ugh, she was gonna be annoyed if she turned out to be some kinda cop. Then again, some random woman cuffing people was perhaps just as alarming. A bounty hunter perhaps? She glanced the woman up and down. Looking for other clues that may or may not give her a better idea of what was going on with the girl.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum