Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai]

Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:16 am
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Listen, if you can't hold down your drinks and have a good time doing it, you'd never last married to a woman of the Sawachika house. Besides, who's to say you're not going to need to be just as patient? Just because she's a proper samurai-ko, don't think she won't cut loose now and again!"

Kyo knew that pretty much everyone in his family was all too ready to throw down a drink if it came up, and frankly, any woman in his family wasn't going to be put off by someone like Igen. He wouldn't be, after all.

...Anyway.

"I'll have you know none of my sisters are even half as charming as I am, but they come plenty close. As for Miki, I don't think she'll care about your clothes. The Sawachika are builders, not courtiers. Wear whatever you think looks good, though if you show up in rags for my sister, I might have to rough you up."

But he was obviously joking, just from the tone of his voice and his smile. He didn't think Igen would just come for a visit in something awful. Really, he was pretty sure the guy took enough care of his appearance that it wouldn't be an issue.

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:38 am
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 HEADER_22-1_3a-16

Igen kinda stared for a moment at Kyo. He was ...really serious about this? He SEEMED serious about this. And he couldn't help but....stare a little at Kyo as he put on a weird face. "I gotta say I don't think I'd ever see the day you were rooting for me to go getting along with one of your sisters like this." He chuckled, maybe he was just too tipsy about this. "Figured you'd want me all to yourself! Heh." He snorted, taking another little sip of his drink. All the same... he coulnd't help but smile fondly at Kyo as it really hit home that the guy ...strangely enough DID seem to trust him a good deal.

Which.... in hindsight, Maybe not the BEST idea? He DID get into a lot of fights, drink a lot... like....yea he DID kinda drink a lot. Not like.....psycho depressed or like...violent drinking. But well, he supposed that SOUL SOCIETY really kinda was chill about that shit. And funnily enough, he DID believe Kyo trusted him with this. "Hey man, just know that if I had a sister, I'd totally set you up with her. But I totally would. You're super dateable! And trustworthy. AND a nice guy. Even your weirdly thick eyebrows are cute." Yea, the bartender raised his brows a bit at that and subtly stopped refilling Igen's drink.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:32 am
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Hey, I know a good catch when I see one, but I can't go keeping all the secrets to myself, now can I?"

Kyo naturally took any of Igen's words in stride, though admittedly, he was a bit surprised at the degree of praise he was receiving the longer Igen spoke. Not that he disagreed with any of it, of course. He was a man among men, and he knew that perfectly well. It was just a bit strange to hear from him in this sort of context.

"Well thank you. I don't think I need to tell you I naturally think the same, but I wouldn't be setting my sister up with someone I thought was a bad guy, now would I? Don't exactly need any setting up these days, but I get the feeling any sister of yours would be one exceptional woman."

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:08 am
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 4 HEADER_22-1_3a-16

Igen almost snorted at the idea of a sister of HIS. NAturally he just took Kyo's ...............modest opinions of himself, har har, in stride. But the notion of his sister being 'wonderful' actually made him break out into a HARD laugh. "If they were anything like me I'd be terrified!" He insisted! HE caused enough of a ruckus challenging people to fights. He could only imagine a woman of similar viciousness no doubt would be ....shit actually that'd be kinda awesome. Getting in fights with his sister. He could have taught her to box. Tag team fights? It would be rad!

"Ahhhh, no it'd be awesome. Now you having me disappointed I don't have siblings." He sighed and shook his head, Wondering vaguely if some .....errant rowdy woman out in the rukongai was his long lost sister from the world of the living. It was certainly an interesting idea. He wondered, his mind wandering back to this whole...dating situation. Honestly the MORE he thought about it, the more he thought it'd be fun! Kyo was rad, Kyo was his best friend! And surely even if things didn't like...hit off. This Miki woman was sure to be just as rad to hang out with! Was it improper to challenge someone on the first date? The idea of getting to fight one of Kyo's sisters already had him pumped up!

"So uh..... how does a date like....you know? How does one date?" He finally decided to ask. He wasn't really the type to go hitting on people. Had HE been hit on? Sure. Had he had sex before? Absolutely. But dating? THAT was pretty much a foreign thing to him, and Igen's expression was actually a rather earnest look of curiosity as he looked to his friend for answers.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum