Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai]

Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:32 pm
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

Kyo was naturally just as ready for this as Igen, and in much the same vein, he wasn't the sort to sully this perfectly good competition by cheating. Of course, unlike Igen, he wasn't the sort to take any half-measures. After all, that wouldn't be the right way to approach a competition, would it?

"Heh, not bad!"

While he may certainly have been younger than Igen, and had decidedly less time to train himself up, Kyo was also quite well-honed from the years he'd already spent building, honing his craft. Plus, he was fresh from the Academy, and they sure ran him ragged there. He had no intention of losing this little match.

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:59 pm
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 HEADER_100599456_p3_master1200

NGH! That sudden SNAP of pressure onto his arm made his shoulder promptly flex as he thinned his lips and kept up that FIRM leer in Kyo's direction. Having let Kyo get a brief head start, his arm trembled for several seconds in the effort to stop the larger man from simply slamming his hand into the counter outright. It was the sheer rush of adrenaline that kept him from losing then and there! And for just one second, he locked eyes with Kyo and grinned, showing his teeth as that adrenaline kept getting PUMPED! And soon enough, he started to push back and start trying to slowly overtake the larger man!

Of course that was usually the way with these things. Kyo was a larger guy and had a bit more physical leverage. But the sheer thrill of the competition would at times get Igen so pumped up that he'd be able to scrape a win. And that little initial give was giving JUST that sort of thrill that usually pushed him over the edge! The pressure being put up by Igen would start steadily increasing! If Kyo was able to hold out, Igen would overexert himself and buckle. It all depended on how Kyo could handle Igen's burst of strength. If it was anything like their usual bouts, Igen would likely have to perform a bit of Kaido on his own arm from how he usually was willing to push himself to compete with his larger friend.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:23 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

Igen may have been the sort to push himself too far, even to the point of injury, but Kyo certainly wasn't. After all, he had other things to do, and he knew perfectly well that even with healing and the like, it could take a bit of time to get back into top shape for work.

Of course, that didn't mean he was going to give up or anything. He knew keeping things steady, holding out while the other guy tired himself out, was a plenty good strategy. Kyo might have been a big guy, but most of his work was based on his smarts rather than any of his physical capabilities. So he maintained this plan of his for now, paying close attention to Igen and his exertion.

He could hold out, probably. Then it was just a matter of taking advantage of Igen when he was tired.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:37 pm
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 HEADER_100599456_p3_master1200

Igen continued to put on the pressure! And as Kyo maintained his ground, Igen would, inevitably, start to gain a little ground as he put more and more into gaining back ground. A steady huff through his nostrils as he made small, incremental progress on the larger man. However, the look on Kyo's face caught Igen's attention, not only that, but there was .... a little TOO much consistency in that pressure! While Igen was firing himself up for short bursts of strength which won him some ground, it didn't take him long to realize that Kyo wasn't trying to finish him off, he was just keeping up steady work! He was just trying to outlast him!

"HEH, not even trying to finish me, I hope you know it's impolite to tease, Kyo. You're not gonna finish me like that." He pointed out slyly, backing off the gas a little as he did, and matching that steady pressure, though careful from any ....sudden bursts from Kyo, or at least he was trying to be. However, he DID lose his initial advantage of that workup, he wasn't tiring out just yet, but he DID lose that fervor that had gotten them back to a neutral position! "Come on Mr.Steadyhands. It's not gonna be fun for me if you don't put your back into it. You really proud of work you can do without sweat on your brow?" Igen was flat out just egging him on at this point, unless he could somehow manage to fire himself up he was probably going to lose! Kyo wasn't playing into Igen's little hype game at all! What a selfish homie! Just gonna take his while leaving Igen unsatisfied!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:57 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

Kyo, thankfully, was wholly unaware of the unfathomable amount of innuendo happening in his presence, and was only focused on what Igen had actually said to him. It was one thing to call into question his strength, but his pride? Kyo would never let that be called into question. His gaze sharpened, eyes trailing over Igen's body to figure out his weakest points.

Did he get distracted? No. This was a moment of intense masculinity, free of distractions. His arm stayed firm, and his methodical gaze moved over Igen's arm, his torso, every part of him that he could realistically see without having to actually shift his stance.

"Heh. You think I'd ever do something I can't be proud of? Hardly! You want me to finish you off? By all means!"

As his arm tensed, Kyo put his full strength into the effort now, taking into account Igen's own stature and previous exertion. He was mathing this all out in his head, the optimal force and speed to aim for.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:09 pm
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 HEADER_4291d88e27da14275d97f6b34477ade1

This fool. This clown. This absolute buffoon! The moment that Kyo's eyes started wandering down his frame, Igen promtply LEANED in, dominating the other man's vision with his face. Of course that sacrificed the optimum angle that he had previously had, but Igen made up for it by CRANKING up the effort once again! This time a wild look in his eyes.
"My eyes are up here, big guy." He all but growled up into Kyo's face, and in the very same moment that Kyo promptly bulled in with that full strength, igen met him head on! Sweat beading on his brow, grinning from ear to ear! Yes. Yes. YES. YES!

This was EXACTLY what he wanted! Full force, no holds barred! He didn't care if he lost, he just didn't want to be waited out like a bitch! There was probably some scenario in which Igen had won this. Some part wher ehe might have thrown Kyo off. But he was far too invested at this point. There was a loud THRUMP as his hand hit the counter with a sudden rattling impact that the WHOLE damn counter felt! That sudden bull strength, full speed shot had Igen overshooting Kyo's carefully planned output for just a fraction of a second, JUST enough to try and see if he coudl get a glint of fear in Kyo's eye, before Igen's arm promptly gave out, his hand collided with the counter, and Kyo won! But by Igen's reaction you would hardly know it! The instant his hand hit the counter, it went slack, slipping from Kyo's grip as Igen felt that sudden rushing surge of euphoria of having been bested in grand fashion.

"HELL YEA! WHOOH!" He crowed out, grabbing his drink, which hadbeen topped off by the bartender. Downed ALL OF IT, CLAPPED that glass back down onto the counter before going in and THUMPING his non-limp fist against Kyo's broad shoulder. "That's what I'm TALKING about!" He laughed out, all smiles despite his sudden loss. He was having the time of his life.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:39 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

The thrill of victory was certainly enough to get any red-blooded man excited, and Kyo grinned wide as he grabbed another drink and slammed it back himself. His gaze then returned to his drinking partner, a loud laugh echoing through the bar alongside Igen's.

"Mighty excited after a loss, aren't you! Well, I know you'll just come back twice as ready to win the next one. I'll have to get ready this time, if I slack off you'll just toss me right over the bar!"

Not that he necessarily minded the thought of being bested now and again. Failure bred drive, and he'd certainly thrown out a whole lot of plans because he decided they just weren't cutting it. Kyo was a man in every possible sense, willing to lose just because he knew everyone did now and again.

If anything, he was just glad to have been able to let loose for a bit. They'd have to do this more often.

"You've definitely been keeping up with your training, eh? Might be trying to keep me from looking, but you know my eyes don't miss a thing."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:51 pm
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 HEADER__PRIME_astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__d8e96683d91f56fa79a42c6357541176

Igen grinned and snorted at Kyo's response. "Of course! I didn't lose, I was just defeated. Wasnt that the whole point of your little anecdote a little while ago?" He asked with a sly grin in Kyo's direction. His limp arm then lifting up, promptly flexing his fingers, even having been limp as a noodle moments before, it now seemed right as rain! It was, of course, Igen's signature Kaido. Anticipatory healing. With his little technique, the damage from him going a little too ham in this little showdown was healed almost as quickly as it had been inflicted. At least when it came to baby injuries like this.

"Fuck that was awesome. I can always count on you to show me a good time." He snickered, taking another sip of his drink as his glass was partially refilled, before glancing at Kyo and then smirking a little when Kyo added that last part. "AS if you could tell. Fuck I WISH it showed. I can rip a door in half but I can't get abs." He sighed, peeling open his uniform and glancing down at his smooth navel. Only the BAREST hint of definition there. He rolled his eyes and shook his head, leaning against the counter and taking another drink. "But yes, I have been keeping up with my training. Only unlike you it almost never shows. You and your stupid fuckin....broad.....manly chest." He noted, the barest hint of bitterness in his voice before pausing and then putting on a self-satisfied smirk. "Ah well. We all got our charms or whatever, right?" He debated,reaching up and smoothing his hair back and peeling the tie out of his braid so that his hair fell down his shoulders all the way to his mid-back. First signs of being a bit tipsy already.

"And hey, I got a nice personality. Chicks love that shit nowadays." Practically having a whole conversation about the subject on his own.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:22 pm

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Ha! Doesn't have anything to do with that build of yours, you haven't put on an ounce of muscle since we met. Not every guy can turn out like we men of the Sawachika household, after all."

Kyo grinned proudly at that, knowing quite well that few people in the Seireitei ever turned out quite as consistently large as he and his family did. Just turned out that way, but it helped with the work, so he wasn't complaining.

"I've met a whole lot of women around that I'm pretty sure would like your look more than mine these days. Hell, I heard even the Captain Commander's got more of a thing for you pretty types."

His attention was certainly not on Igen's overall appearance, just on the general conversation being had.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:14 pm
A Man Shut Out [Kyo, Igendai] - Page 2 HEADER__PRIME_astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__d8e96683d91f56fa79a42c6357541176

Igen rolled his eyes just a little at that and snorted. "Yes yes, you Sawachika men and your broad shoulders and your big legs and your big dicks. Yes yes yes, you're a very awesome specimen." He murmured, lightly patting Kyo on the shoulder before pausing a moment at that and peering at Kyo. Snorting just a little, chuckling at that.

"The Captain Commander? AHAH~! Yea right. Murasaki. Dating De Maris? Yea sure." He chuckled incredulously, sighing softly to himself and slumping a bit against the counter. "I'm sure there's SOME out there. It's whatever." He stood up straight and a smile splayed across his face. "My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them in the one garden I may call my own."
He recited, drunkenly, happily, chuckling to himself as he felt himself fill with pride. "I may be slender, but my heart is broader than a hundred others." He paused, peering at Kyo. "Are the rest of your guys in your family even that big? I don't think I've actually MET any of your family. What are they like?" He ventured with a gentle tilt of his head.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum