Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]

Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:30 pm
Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]  - Page 3 LIpCg8u

RIO SHIHOIN| A HUMBLE SHIELD

Rio grinned a little in his direction when he posed the question. She was definitely closer to others in her related family. Yugiri, Kokoro... and anyone else who wasn't named Chidori. Any time she mentioned that woman, she wanted to scowl. They were sisters, of course, and Rio actively made efforts to show her appreciation, yet Chidori never stayed around long enough to notice that.

Drunk as she was quickly becoming, there were so many memories of her that made her feel a tinge of annoyance rather than happiness. She always envied how Chidori didn't seem to care about anything at all, how she could just operate with such a laissez-faire atittude. Even so, with each swig she consumed, she wondered a little if her elder sister every indulged in alcohol. Heh, probably. At least she earned her drink. Heh. Yeah. She was enjoying some really good stuff, hanging out with a newfound companion who singlehandedly flipped her evening on it's head.

"Hell yeah. Yugiri... Kokoro. All of them are far more of a joy to be around. They work hard, they apply themselves and they're very strong minded women. M' proud of them everyday I think about em'. Yugs' is chilling on earth now and Kokoro is married' and in one of these divisions'. Can't remember it right now'. Whatta about you, Igen? You in the Gotei?"

To be certain, Rio couldn't believe how all that uncomposed language just naturally fell from her lips. She always spoke the way civilians expected her to speak. Ah, to hell with em'. It wasn't as if there was anyone here but these two. Just a drink with a cool customer.

END POST | IN SEARCH OF PURPOSE

Last edited by Iori on Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:03 pm
Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]  - Page 3 HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

Igen smiled just a little, pleased to hear names he ....like...kinda sorta knew? Yugiri sounded familiar ish... he didn't really follow noble rumors and shit to be honest. He wasn't into that celebrity shit so much. "What my uniform didn't give me away?~ Heh. Yea I'm in First Division. It's great! Lots of coworkers, lots of people to chill with and drink and fight with. Honestly I'm kinda surprised you didn't join up with a squad after you graduated." He pointed out, pausing. Thinking.....what would he have done if he hadn't gone to the gotei? Some of the noble families hired like...servants and stuff didn't they? How did that work? What WOULD his prospects be if he hadn't decided to be a shinigami or just hadn't made the cut? Just some....thug bodyguard or something? IT was something interesting to think about now that he sorted through it all. Even so... he looked over to Rio and smiled.

Nah.... then he wouldn't have gotten to have all these rad fights.

"Can be a bit much sometimes tho." He murmured. Grrrrrunting and getting up to his feet and smirking over his shoulder at her, picking up the gourd. "Sometimes I gotta get away from it all though." He noted, a sneaky look on his face as he thought of something. "Wanna see somethin real cool?" He asked, his voice dipping just a little.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:33 pm

"Mm..."

Rio stared down at her glass, pondering on Igen's comment. Reflecting on those days, most of her peers had always questioned why she didn't join her fellow graduates and become a central member of one of the Gotei United's divisions.

The rapid pace at which she developed and her tireless work ethic should have been enough to catapult her into a high rank. Rio never really regretted it. Her family required her utmost attention in Chidori's absence.. She had to bring some measure of honor and respect to their name.

If given the choice again, her decision wouldn't change. Still, as she lifted her head up to look at Igen, she quietly contemplated the idea of what it would be like to meet other people, to be around others, laugh, and enjoy herself. Hadn't she earned that much? Of course, she did. There was no questioning that. It was time to step out and pursue something new.

"Heh, my fellow academy graduates say the same thing. And honestly? I'm startin' to think you're all right. Why not? Rio Shihoin. Something seat of the Gotei United. It has a nice ring to it, don'tcha think?"

After speaking with a slight slur in her voice, Rio's eyes perked up a bit when his voice dipped, wondering if Rio was interested in seeing something cool. She had already been entertained by the events of this evening so far. One more wouldn't hurt at all.

"Lead the way!"

Rio felt so elated right now, her body was floating on cloud nine. She was honestly open to seeing what other wacky ideas Igen had in store, and where their adventure of the evening could take them.

Last edited by Iori on Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:42 pm

Igen smiled just a little, chuckling at the 'something seat' of that. "HAH! I'm pretty sure you could probably lang a Lieutenant seat, EASY." He assured the woman, then pausing. "Well, hmm, maybe not off the bat. They'd need to see you put the work in. But I can tell. You got that potential. Got an eye for it, wouldn't ya know." He noted with a wink. "That whole Shield of the Shihoin thing? Exactly the kind of drive that pushes you forward in the Gotei." He affirmed. Feeling that the topic was put to rest, he smiled just a bit wider when she seemed to respond well to his proposition.

"Hey hey now, no spoilers, yea? Just cmon and follow me." He insisted before promptly turning and speeding off with a Shunpo. He wasn't THAT drunk yet, there was still PLENTY of bottle to go. All the same, he knew EXACTLY where he was going. Or ...so he thought. It wasn't long before they wound up somewhere near the Shino academy. And at the very end, they found themselves at the edge of a forest, and Igen stared for a few seconds, furrowing his brow before nodding. "Yea I don't.....I don't remember where this is." He snickered, chuckling to himself and shaking his head. "Shit, It's such a nice spot too. Uh... Hm. I...we may have to do this when I've had less to drink." HE chuckled, glancing toward her and giving a big, unapologetic smile. "Sorry. Got a little ahead of myself! I was gonna show you the place I got outside the gotei! Nice little place juuuust outside a forest. Just ...not this one." He murmured, shaking his head.

"You uh...know where we are?" Yea he was 100% lost.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:28 am

Rio, with glass in hand, followed Igen along to wherever this cool place was. Their journey took them near Shino academy only for them to end up at the edge of a forest not soon after. They were effectively in the middle of nowhere, it seemed. With alcohol in his system, it was not too shocking to think Igen would lose track of his directions. Rio sipped at whatever remained in her glass, a hiccup or two dancing from her mouth as she giggled. Where were they anyway? She wondered. Rio gazed around with curious eyes before giving him a light punch over the shoulder.

"No idea. I don't think I've traveled this far out. Hehe, guess we're lost, huh? Well, I can't blame ya... Whatever is' in that gourd is pretty potent."

Rio was clearheaded enough to look around and deduce that maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to return back to their first spot, if Igen could lead them there, maybe she could show him around her estate. Would the servants mind? Who knows. It wasn't their first thing on her mind. She was having fun, and she didn't want it to be interrupted by some silly directions.

"Well, if we're not too lost and we can make it back to that clearin'... uh... hm. I could lead you back to my estate. Give ya a tour of what a noble house looks like'. It looks pretty cool in there'. Or we can just sit down out here and enjoy the rest of that stuff in the gourd. I'm just... phew... this night... this night has been amazin'."

Rio was drunk. There was no longer any doubting that. Slurred speech unlike her usual speech pattern and dialect, and a bubbly grin on her face. She could still decipher a bit, and possessed enough clarity that she wasn't, like, entirely out of it, but it would take a fool not to notice how inebriated she was right now.

Last edited by Iori on Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:48 am

Igen's expression went promptly from a sheepish grin to a look of absolute wonder in just a few seconds! "Holy fuckin shit, REALLY? That'd be awesome!" He chimed up! His face immediately practically sparkling! He;d always wondered what it was like on a Noble estate, but the SHIHOIN estate?! One of the BIG four?! The bathrooms must be HUGE! He smiled, IMAGINING himself puking ina a bigass Shihoin toilet from alcohol poisoning, giggling to himself. That'd look SO majestic!

[color=salmon]"We should absoLUTELY go to your estate! Don't worry. I got a real likeable face. They're gonna take ...one look at me and think...phahahaha. 'That looks like a trustworthy girl!'" He broke out into a snickering giggle! Which actually wasn't TOO far from his normal humor to be frank. He always made jokes like that. All the same, he peered a little at Rio and snorted, promptly making his way over to her and prodding her shoulder.

"Oh shit, you drunk already brah? I thought you'd be used to this stuff. If ya gotta lean on me just like...warn me first, or I'm gonna fall over." He instructed her, he HAD after all had some of his larger buddies just kinda spring that shit on him before. But he could brace himself if given enough warning ahead of time. In his inebriated state, he imagined that he'd need to look more ....responsible if he showed up and Rio was all like...drunk and shit. He took a moment and tied the gourd to his waist, adjusting his shuhakusho a little, fixing his hair. Checking his braid. He had to look presentable right?
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:45 am

"Nah, nah. I'm good... hehe. It feels good bein' drunk. Anyway, let me retrace the steps...."

Even amidst her drunken stupor, Rio was, slowly but surely, able to lead them out of the end of the forest, tracing her footsteps towards the large clearing. Bubbly smiling with a jovial sway to her movements, she pointed her fingers around until she nodded her head and turned towards Igen.

"Alright," she hiccupped. "I should be' able to get us there now. Follow me, Ig!"

With a glass still in her hand, Rio utilized flash step to make the trip quicker, guiding Igen by the hand if need be.. Of course, with her drunken state, every now and then, the steps came across quite clumsily.

Still, she raced onward until she stumbled up before the estate, nearly tripping over as a peel of laughter came from her throat. Rio peeked around for any servants, and the few she did see, she simply pointed' at Igen and grinned from ear to ear, unable to contain her mirth.

"Whop... Almost dropped my glass'. Uh.. yea, see that girl over there? She's with me. We're having' a fun time drinking and stuff, and I want to show her around the place'. We also sparred too! See this blooody' nose? Cool, huh?"

Rio paid no heed to the expressions the servants may have had seeing her in a state that was very much far from how she normally operated, and simply pulled Igen along, leading them into the estate to show him a tour.

"What's that... phrase. On earth.. um. Welcome to my humble abode? Yea. Check out the Shihoin' estate, Igen."

Last edited by Iori on Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:29 am
Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]  - Page 3 HEADER_22-1_3a-16

He snorted softly and smiled as he dis his best to keep up with her, the both of them somewhat tripping about, at one point, Igen flash stepped straight into a tree, THANKFULLY the tree got off worse than he did, and though bruised considerably, the young man soon would find his way to the Shihoin estate! And ...WHEW what a sight it was! It was definitely interesting to see the ...SIZE of the damn place! And even more, he got a bit more context as to just how often Rio drank, simply by the sheer shock on the servants faces when the pair of them slipped in and made their way deeper into the estate.

Igen couldn't help but just....STARE around himself as they went. "Holy shit.... we gonna get like... in trouble?" He asked, itching his cheek for a moment. BOY it would suck. Like...was this ...legal? Were commoners allowed in here? He didn't know jack shit about what this place or the noble ...zone was in terms of rules. But fuck it. He was just gonna trust and see how this went down. Raising the gourd, he promptly took one last LONG drink. If he DID get in trouble, he'd deal with it when his brain turned back on and went back to committing things to memory. Aka, not till tomorrow.

Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]  - Page 3 HEADER_99593832_p2_master1200

Right on the money. Igen's eyes opened up to sunlight blasting him in the face. The whole rest of him was flat out not responding. Was this paralysis? Had some Shihoin guard come up and broken his neck? No, the res tof him was just still waking up. A soft grunt escaped his nostrils as he exhaled, eyes slowly opening to be blinded and then promptly shut again. He wasn't sure where he was. Was he even inside? The sun felt awfully warm and direct. He half expected to look up and see his ass out on the ground in some gutter or lawn. Comically thrown out once he'd been spotted. Spotted where? He tried to think....

He remembered going to the Shihoin estate. After that spar. A guest room? The floor in a hallway? He was too tired to look around and find out. No, for now, he just ... waited for the sensation to return to the rest of his body. Just....smiling to himself. Enjoying the sound of birds. Ah so he WAS outside. Nice. And that wasn't ALL that was nice. Even if he didn't remember much after, he DID remember the fucking, RAD spar he'd had with Rio. And he could safely say that they were no doubt friends now. THAT was non negotiable. There was no way he was not gonna hang out with someone THAT fun to throw down with. Huh, he wondered how much of his Umeshu was left. Eh, he could always just make more. All the same, he had a content smile on his face as he let his brain slowly reboot itself. Thankfully he didn't have work today, one of his days off. Well, his squad's version of a day off. TECHNICALLY he was 'on standby'. Whatever. Deal with that shit when he got to it.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:48 pm

"Relax... hahaha," she hiccupped again. "We'll be fine. I don't even think that... many people ar' like around, ya know? Besides'. Your my buddy, Ig. Doubt they woulda' let ya' in' if they felt like ya' were a danger." Rio without alcohol in her system would've likely went through the proper channels and gave a more formal introduction, introducing Igen as a sparring partner with whom she trained to improve her skills. She would have likely even claimed they celebrated a breakthrough training session with drinks.

However, Rio with alcohol couldn't care less at the moment. She was on top of the world'. She was feeling herself. Days of constantly being the upstanding image of excellence was painstakingly dull, wearing on her mind as she struggled to break out of a restless cycle. Cutting loose felt so much better. With her glass in hand, Rio bothered Igen for more alcohol, enjoying her remaining hours of inebriated bliss.

...Upon waking up, Rio felt a wave of dizziness hit her like an avalanche. Groggy and somewhat unfocused, the next thing to assault her was a headache. She felt fatigued, her body felt as if it had been through the ringer, and why did her nose feel so sore?

Rio slowly rose up from the grass she had been laying in. Huh!? How did she get here of all places? For how long? She truly couldn't remember. The shihoin woman stumbled a little and found herself feeling nauseous. She took a deep breath and steadied herself as much as she was able to manage.

Is this what a hangover felt like? Rio recalled her peers complaining about those things whenever they went out to a bar. What happened? She turned around to see... the Shihoin estate. Oh... Oh no. No. There was no way she had chosen to come out of here of all places in last night's state! Her eyes shot open as if she'd seen a ghost, horrified by what her servants must have thought seeing her drunk.

"What in the world was I doing last night?" She questioned herself as she stood upright, eyes surveying the area till they chanced upon Igen. Staring at the familiar face, she suddenly gained a greater clarity of the events that unfolded the night before.

They engaged in a spar, drew some blood while doing so, and indulged in alcohol. Vaguely remembering she was the one who invited Igen to come along to the estate, Rio just looked around dumbfounded before approaching Igen, a sheepish smile lined across her lips as she rubbed the back of her head.

To be certain, she was visibly embarrassed, still thinking of how she must have looked in her drunken state of being blissfully unaware. On the other hand, piecing things together, last night was some of the most fun she had had in years.

"Last night was... something, huh?" She remarked, sighing softly as she gazed around. "Ahh, I feel so embarrassed right now. How many of the servants saw me? Everything feels like a blur..."

His content smile initially made her feel a little relaxed, truth be told. It was as if he hadn't a care in the world. Even so... of the all the places to end up. Perhaps, under a different circumstance, under a different household, she would've felt content, too. As it stood, she was still trying to fight through a hangover and her current wave of embarrassment.

Last edited by Iori on Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:07 pm
Cross Fire[Rio, Igen]  - Page 3 HEADER_99593832_p2_master1200

A voice. Soft and gentle....heavenly even. Ahh.... wonderful~ He smiled, and rolled over just a little.

Oh....that's not Lieutenant Arima. He blinked owlishly before snorting, an amused grin on his face as he glanced over himself. All in one piece. No snapped neck. Clothes all on. Sweet! He grinned proudly to himself before slowly sitting up. Thankfully, he drank a lot, so he wasn't as hung over as Rio was.

HHHHHHHNG! He arced his back, stretching his arms up into the air and gritting his teeth as he felt a few residual bruises. He'd heal those up later. For now, he looked around. Were they on...the lawn? He checked the ground beneath him. No puke? Sweet. Before his attention shifted back to Rio. "I'd be careful with that phrasing if I were you. But hell yea it was awesome." He grinned from ear to ear, watching as she looked around and voiced her concerns. He shook his head a bit at that and snorted. He grunted, getting up and walking over to her. HE smiled and reached down, promptly crouching down and picking her up off the ground. He didn't help her up. Because frankly, he didn't want her getting suddenly nauseous and puking all over him. Instead, he very carefully scooped her into a princess carry, offering her a calm, worry-free smile.

"Who cares if they saw? If they judged you, then they're fuckin morons. If I was your servant, I'd be happy seeing you finally enjoying yourself. And , let's be real. There's WAY more embarassing stuff you could be doin than having a drink with your homie." He pointed out, before promptly starting to carry her toward the estate. He had no idea if he was actually correct. He didn't have any semblance of like...noble expectations. But he didn't care, honestly.
"We're gonna get you inside. Get you lots of water, and then sit you by the sink incase you gotta hurl. Be happy Rio, your first hangover! Yer best pal Igen is here to help ya through it." He insisted with a bright smile, and not a mote of hesitation or regret.

"Oh uh....also wheres like...the Door?" He asked, having no idea how to get inside from where they were. But hey, with a little guidance they'd get there.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum