Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Empty Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori]

Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:48 pm
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Banner2

IZUMI KAMISHIRO | AZUSA-SAMA

Getting off-duty was so nice, she loathed her duties when it took her away from her passion but at the same time she had learned to appreciate it a lot more. To be deprived of the sensation of brush against canvas for a few hours only made it feel so much more satisfying when she could finally settle down for it. At the same time, it was precious time that was taken away from her growth in the field.

"Hmm, am I getting worse or is it truly so mundane to me?"

It was a bit close to evening and she had taken to a choice of scenery in the park, the sun still had a bit before dusk disappeared into night and the odd couples were walking. The pleasant sight of lanterns that dotted different points of the park made it a perfect scene and yet it was missing something.

"Ah, what a tragedy."

She tossed a scrunched up piece of canvas away from her and onto the footpath. Anyone could realistically pass by and pick it up, she didn't care. It was worthless to her now that she had decided that.

Eye for Art | END POST

Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Gamma_Signature
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] CHARACTER_LISTSullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] GRAPHICS_THREADSullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Empty Re: Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori]

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:13 pm
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] RqfRZAT

Katori Nobuko

"Oh?"

Her calm walk across the park as she was winding down after a day of work was interrupted when what looked to be a crumpled piece of paper rolled in her path. It didn't take a second after picking it up to realize it wasn't simply litter, unscrunching it and viewing the contents. Looking upon where the source could be, her eyes would lie upon a woman perhaps not having the best night, toiling away at her work,

"Oh, Izumi? Is that you?" She'd call out as she'd approach, torn canvas held in her hands. While she hadn't much personal interaction with her, she definitely could point her out, in fact it was hard not to notice someone like her, if not by name then certainly through reputation, "Everything alright? Having a bout of art block or something?"

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Empty Re: Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori]

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:25 pm

She had already settled into another attempt, her brush going in precise strokes that one wouldn't immediately place based on her quickness. No one could surely keep up such a pace and still retain their accuracy in brush strokes, a couple hundred years or so of practice and it wasn't so absurd for her.

"Eh?"

Who was using her name at this hour, it caught her a little off-guard but if Katori thought it would ruin whatever she was painting then she was wrong, instead she paused and put the brush aside.

"I wouldn't say a block. I've just captured this place in so many different ways it has become lacklustre. The space does not capture the people or their beautiful fleeting lives anymore. Been here too long."

She sighed while pouting at Katori while trying to think what she was after, an impish grin on her face when she continued.

"Why's that. You wanna pose or something?"

Eye for Art | END POST

Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] CHARACTER_LISTSullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] GRAPHICS_THREADSullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:57 am

Katori Nobuko

She only gave a soft chuckle, noticing Izumi's control of her brush as her greeting had proved to be distracting. Anyone of less skill likely would have left an ugly smear or an unintended shape, watching her place the paintbrush down. Fully expected from someone with such a history of beautiful works.

Pale eyes would look upon the setting in an attempt to better understand the artist's difficulty, and she supposed she understood to a degree; while the park was lovely and peaceful at night, there was only so many ways you could portray that without one's works becoming repetitive. While she herself didn't practice art, she felt she understood Izumi's difficulty.

Mischief was met with mischief as she had that question tossed her way, narrowed eyes meeting the woman's own as a wider smile crept on her face,

"Hmm... Depends I suppose," She'd put a finger to her lip in a position of thinking, her eyes looking elsewhere for a moment, "Do you find me to be lackluster? Boring? A passerby no different than any other?"

Her gaze would return, a light in her eyes, "Or would you consider me enough of a difference to pull something new out of this tried place?"

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:50 am

The artist could've expected a few answers but she did not exactly predict that one over the other reactions. The actual question caused her eyebrow to raise in what could either be surprise or disapproval. Maybe both. Regardless, she took it in stride.

"Would I have bothered asking the first place if that was the case?"

Izumi pursed her lips Katori had earned herself a more critical look now, Izumi's eyes analysing her like a hawk to determine the "worthiness" that she spoke of. Izumi though had spent centuries within the Rukongai surrounded by people of all different colours, it was inevitable that she was quite adept at grasping characteristics of people.

For example, Katori sure looked like a dainty flower plucked from the flower beds of nobility itself but Izumi was quite involved with the nobility to know their tells and just who belonged to what family. Curious, right?

Eye for Art | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:52 am

Katori Nobuko

Ah, it definitely was the lesser desired reaction from such an exchange, she supposed such a question would have been interpreted as doubt casted upon the woman's creative eye, even if it was intended playfully. To that, she would bring her hands together on her front, giving a small apologetic bow,

"Apologies for my overfamiliarity, it wasn't my intent to doubt your abilities." Her tone was soft yet sincere, not a hint of weakness or nervousness in her voice. She felt no fear of rejection or insult; she simply sought to clear the misunderstanding, "I've seen quite a few of your works throughout my years, especially in the ownership of my father's friends and acquaintances. You have a splendid eye for detail and standard, it would be criminal to deem such admirable skill in the arts lesser than."

Her hands remained rested in the position she had placed them in, smiling kindly at Izumi, "Once again, I apologize if I gave the wrong impression. I am responsible for my portrayal to others, after all."

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:58 pm

"... Pfft."

She supposed it was to be expected however Izumi never got over people's praise for her talents and reverence for her reputation as a prestigous name spoken among the Soul Society for her works. It was all irrelevant and annoying at times when people gushed over her, Azusa-sama didn't care for approval. If by chance she was broke and destitute then she would cut herself and paint with her blood.

Until the final days of her life, she would pursue that goal of her's.

"I don't care, do you want to model or not?"

Izumi said with a faint smirk. The brush was twirling between her fingers idly, her eyes were leering at the snow-white girl. Her eyes were analysing and scrying over every little curve, detail and part of her.

Eye for Art | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:30 pm

Katori Nobuko

She'd let out a quiet, drawn out breath as she brought her hands to her side. While she was relieved the woman didn't seem to be upset, she didn't exactly appear to be pleased with her, either. She was hoping for a more positive spin from the apology, but things didn't appear to go as considered. Though, when asked if she wanted to model, she'd relax her form as at least some air of relief flowed into her,

"I would like to, yes," She'd nod, resting her hands once again clutching each other at her front, "How would you like me to pose?"

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:27 pm

"Naked, smudged with some dirt in places and with an exquisite kimono draped over you."

Izumi said after a bit of though, she looked dainty and pretty, a bit refined but that's why Izumi wanted to make her look vulnerable. Peel away those layers and expose a girl underneath all the pretty looks. Now would she be game for such a request from someone she barely knew?

The artist didn't seem particularly bothered by her request and realistically she wasn't even that disappointed at the prospect of her refusing. Some people recoiled when she said things like this, others were all to eager for one reason or another. She didn't really care much for the why when she got what she wanted out of it.

"Does that sound acceptable?"

Eye for Art | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:48 pm

Katori Nobuko

She felt her heart freeze hardly a word into that provided imagery, her hands squeezing each other almost on command. She immediately stilled any physical response, controlling her breathing and keeping herself in order.

"Hmm..." She'd force herself to utter, as if she was contemplating the ask for a moment, but in reality she needed a moment to collect herself. Her eyes closed as she thought strictly to herself: You are a noble who has never faced hardship. This should not bother you. This should not affect you. This will not affect you.

"...Yes." She'd finally speak after her moments of silence, "I'll do it."

END
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum