Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori]

Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:51 pm
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Banner2

IZUMI KAMISHIRO | AZUSA-SAMA

"Touch is the sight of the blind. To see something is shallow to touch it, until the day when I gaze upon the world in my art and feel all of my senses immersed I am blind. To paint the field on my canvas and be able to smell the scent of flowers in my nose, feel the wind on my face and dirt under my feet I've not achieved my dream."

Izumi explained to Katori, her fingers were back on her skin like they had never left and she leaned in to take in her scent. Would her art ever capture the scent of a woman's perfume so that to gaze upon it could make the viewer have their nostrils filled with that same flavour? How she dreamed of that ideal where her art style could be complete.

"I won't be satisfied until my work evokes such feelings from those that gaze upon it. Get it?"

She asked while her fingers roamed from the shoulder and followed the lines and contours of her model's body.

Eye for Art | END POST

Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTSullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADSullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Empty Re: Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori]

Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:24 pm
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 IBk5LY3

Katori Nobuko

"Your passion for your work is incredibly admirable." Gradually, slowly, she was able to relax, even with the other woman touching and examining her with such intensity. It wasn't hard to convince herself that what was occurring was not of fetish but rather investigation, calming her heart as Izumi took in her scent - normally wearing a sweet, vanilla-like fragrance; gentle and inoffensive but noticeable to anyone who came close to her. One of her hands rested on her chest, passively tracking the rate of her heart's beat as she kept herself grounded and conversating,

"Have you ever done self-portraits? Or do you only paint from models?"

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:35 pm

Unfortunately for Katori, Izumi's exploratory hands were out of interest to ingrain the architecture of her body into her memory but they were also not afraid to explore more inappropriate spots unless she was met with resistance. Of course there was the fact that she was just also into being able to play with people shamelessly like this but that was neither here nor there.

"I guess I could paint myself but I'm not really interested, I already know what my body is like. I enjoy models a lot more, it's more fun that way but it's easy enough to paint from memory or what's in my mind. A model just gives me a reference and can inspire me in different ways."

She leaned in closer with her wavy hair brushing along the other woman's skin lightly, she really had so much further to go if she wanted to achieve her dream. No painting of her's could capture this dainty woman's skin or scent.

"I suppose I do ought to pay you for your services in modelling, huh?"

Izumi muttered while peeling away the fabric of the kimono a bit more to look, scars, marks and defects or even tattoos that added character to the canvas of a person's skin. She wanted to see them all.

Eye for Art | END POST

Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTSullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADSullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sullied Snow Pure White [Izumi, Katori] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:01 pm

Katori Nobuko

The more Katori allowed Izumi to touch her, the more her shame changed to comfort. She was not submitting her flesh to the touch of another, but rather was becoming interested in the act; the ugliness she felt gradually waned as she truly understood the intent of her actions - she was not being handled like some worthless object to be torn apart and disgraced, but rather was being observed and admired in a way, which did a ways to bring her to ease within this moment. To that, she didn't pull away when she felt her company's dark locks brush against her skin, but rather welcomed the closeness.

"I suppose that would be satisfactory," Her immediate response to Izumi's interest in her kimono was to completely remove it, allowing it to slide off her shoulders and onto her back, the only coverage being her long white locks draped over delicate skin.

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:16 pm

The eccentric artist took another moment to analyse, she was more relaxed now and even discarded her shield. While she did find there being something incredibly attractive about the way that she was so tense and absorbed in her mind earlier this was fine too.

Fine enough of a reason for her to gently push Katori onto her back and hover over her with a faint grin to get a new angle of indulgence. Viewing something in its entirety could not be seen from one vantage point and she did like looking down at the white-haired doll which she wanted to lay on top of, which she promptly did after a few moments.

"Well, are you going to do something or lay there all night?"

She prompted with an impish expression that made sure that the woman's vision was dominated by. Izumi was more than happy to give her a little hint if she needed it.

Eye for Art | END POST

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:37 pm

Katori Nobuko

When gently pushed onto her back, made to look up at the artist as she lied atop her, there was no room for error in what she intended by 'payment'. There was no shock or hesitance to the signals being thrown about here, only interest as her neutral expression changed, a smile on her face unlike the plastic one she wore around the 2nd division performing her duties - there was true passion and authenticity in her smile, eyes full of interest as Izumi's prodding comment led her to lean in closer to the other's face with her own,

"Something definitely is less boring," She'd smoothly reply, drawing the other into a kiss as her hands slowly glided across her skin, pushing Izumi's own kimono down to clearly convey her own desires here.

END
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2022 8:47 pm

That was more like it for her tastes, Izumi took the enthusiastic reply as all the agreement she needed. Content to spend the rest of the night indulging her curious hands, allow for Katori to do the same - she expected it really - and so she did. She handled and played with as she pleased, as much as she could get away with and allow to whatever it was that the doll wanted.

However Izumi was not a cheat here, she might lie to get out of a pickle but she completed meant what she said to Katori beforehand. When the other woman finally drifted off and Izumi considerately let the exhausted woman rest so that she could resume quietly painting for the rest of the night in the room.

Gone by dawn she was due to needing to fulfill those pesky shinigami duties and on top of Katori's discarded shihakusho which was in the same place it was left the night prior was a pouch of kan. Easily enough to be called a month's wages for a shinigami of the Gotei and more than what you'd probably just give a model for painting. Izumi had got far more than that though, hadn't she?

Eye for Art | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum