Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] Empty Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai]

Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:57 pm
Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] TdyEUBx

Katori Nobuko

Katori made her way through First’s grounds, her stride merry and casual as she carried a small bag of snacks to one destination - Her good friend Igendai’s quarters.

She had realized she went far too long without seeing him since he joined the Gotei and began work in First Division. He was funny, that one.. She was pretty curious if he was coming into his duties well enough, figuring someone like him would have picked to be in a scrapier position like the Combat division, but nope, surprising.

Rounding a corner and soon spotting that familiar head of pink hair, a broad smile on her face as she’d wave at him, “Peekaboo, guess who~?”

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] Empty Re: Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai]

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:08 pm
Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] HEADER_97131311_p6_master1200

There weren't too many people that knew where his personal quarters were, he made a lot of friends, but this was his private zone to chill and relax and enjoy a bit of quiet. So when he sensed someone approaching, he already had a good guess on who it was. Sitting up just in time to see her poking her head in. Igendai was without his shirt, bandages in the process of being peeled from his arms and chest. A couple small cuts and bruises fading notably, nothing that would leave any permanent marks. But of course Katori would see those as well. While everyone saw the slim, girlish, energetic guy he usually was perceived as, his body was actually riddled with aging scars. Most of them fairly small, they weren't the sort of things that were picked up from battles. No.

These were from his Rukngai days. When those small, deep little cuts were intended to be lessons. To not get back up. To know his place. Cruel little lines and swivels that had been etched into him to try and keep him down. But that ultimately, had just motivated him to keep getting back up.

All the same, he was nothing but smiles when he heard that familiar voice. But of course, being the punk he was, he kept his eyes closed and looked over his shoulder in her direction.

"Ah, is that you Lieutenant Arima? I've been expecting you~" He ventured jokingly. Intent on getting a chuckle, or at least a groan out of his friend.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:32 pm

Katori Nobuko

Katori's smile remained intact, unwavering as she'd properly stand in the doorway, "Expecting? Really? My my, I didn't expect such success with women from you."

She'd brush that joke aside, walking up to him and placing the bag of snacks at his feet, before looking him up and down with her hands placed on her shoulders, smile fading to give way to a somewhat stern expression, "Igendai, what trouble did you get yourself into, now? Honestly, you're supposed to be upholding things..."

A sigh and shake of the head, she'd chuckle, "I suppose you haven't changed too much. Let me take a look at those wounds."

Regardless of how okay he was with it, she would be inspecting him anyhow - thankfully the only fresh ones were small and manageable, half tempted to not bother healing him with how stubborn he was to getting himself hurt,

"Honestly though, not kidding - what happened to you this time?"

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wish You Well [Katori, Igendai] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:42 pm

Igen SNORTED just a little at that, finally opening his eyes. "Hey, don't go sharing my jokes, I don't wanna get my ass beat by a lieutenant until work slows the fuck down." He snerked. Doubting that Katori would actually go tattling on him, but with how busy things had been he couldn't afford to risk injury. Oh!

He perked up at the bag of snacks and tilted his head, sitting upright and taking a moment to appreciate the ...gift? A gift! He grinned, picking up the bag, about to lean in and bite it open before she got all stern on him. "Fishing. Mostly. Also a small bar fight. Kinda didn't notice a bottle on the ground. And well....as for the fishing. Snagged myself on some spare hooks." He clarified. He hated fishing, specifically because he had such bad luck trying to do it, but well, he still liked challenging himself. Also leaving out that SOME of them had been from a zanpaku'to. A spar that got a bit too enthused.

All the same, he relaxed as she looked him over. "Well you see. It was about midnight. I'd just finished vanquishing a pile of paperwork and I noticed that one of my coworkers was transporting a particularly unsteady box of comically large knives. So I pushed em, see?" He grinned. He and Katori were a bit on the closer side, what with her knowing him from when he was an academy student. So he let out a few more of his lame unfunny jokes than usual.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:31 am

Katori Nobuko

"Ugly language is unbecoming of one who's to represent the values of the Gotei, Igen," She'd speak to him almost like a doting mother gently scolding her overly rambunctious child, or well, that certainly was how she felt around Igendai at times - not that it bothered or irked her, someone had to be there for him after all, gently swatting his shoulder even while inspecting him, noticing how he was about to open the treat, "Also, use your hands or scissors, not your teeth. Packaging is designed to pull open for a reason."

As she listened to his explanation of how he got this set of wounds, her eyes carefully inspected them just to ensure his story added up; she knew he would occasionally spin tall tales to make things sound different or less severe than how they actually happened, but from the shape of some cuts, she was certain they were not in fact from falling on glass; too long, too consistently shaped, - definitely from a blade of some sort.

Fine, she'd do a bit of healing on the larger ones, but leave him to sting with the rest of his foolishness, applying Kaido spells to injury after injury,

"Ha-ha. I'm certain you stopped that knife-transporting miscreant in his tracks," She'd play along with his joke for a moment before switching back to her more serious tone, "You have to stop being so reckless, Igen. You're in a position of modest import, you need to set a good example for your peers. What are others to think of a seated officer getting into fistfights and clipping himself on hooks? Your more delicate appearance may give you a bit more of a pass, but you can't carry on with this behavior forever."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:24 am

Igen SNORTED just a bit at that. "Some of my superiors swear more than I do." He argued, but paused and relaxed as she began looking over his wounds. Promptly beginning to apply Kaido to them, which did relax him slightly, his shoulders slumping just a little as he let her patch him up just a little.

"Emphasis on Modest. But yea I get what you're saying." He noted calmly enough. Not that he planned on stopping. If what he did to enjoy his life got in the way of a career path he was fine with that. And certainly looking at SOME of their Captains and lieutenants, it sure didn't stop some people. All the same, once she finished patching him up, he'd finish peeling the rest of the bandages off and slip his shirt back on.

"So then Katori-chan. What have YOU been up to? Getting along and NOT picking fights like a nerd?" He ventured with a sly smirk, changing the subject and turning it on her. He HAD managed to not see her for a while, and so it was only natural he be a bit curious what she'd been getting herself into.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:44 pm

Katori Nobuko

"I suppose you'd blindly follow your leadership off a cliff if they said 'go', then?" Her tone was matter of fact as she assisted in getting those used bandages into one easy to dispose of clump, "The death of critical thought is the death of you."

Unknown to Igen, such an idea was one she held through darker times; to blindly accept one's circumstances and roll over like a whipped pup was a fate worse than death, though her smile widened, "Haha, I wasn't entirely serious. But really, don't be doing things just because someone else is, especially if it's unbecoming."

Finishing her little healing session, she'd take her hands off the man, placing them folded on her lap, "Even the unseated soldiers have a duty to do their job well and do such a job with conviction and grace, without distraction. Just because you're in the lower rings of influence doesn't mean none have their eyes on you."

With Igen's directing of the conversation onto her, she would only laugh in response to his question, "There is nothing 'nerdy' about good behavior and maintaining appearance. But, yes, I have been getting along swimmingly in my division. I have achieved Shikai in my time apart, and i've reached 13th Seat. The responsibilities are taxing, but rewarding; I enjoy seeing everyone doing well. At the very least I can come home every night and have a brief game with my father before studies and bed."

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:06 pm

Igen smirked. "No but I'd considered it if they screamed 'FUCK' while they leapt off it themselves." He teased. "And don't pretend that you weren't just talking about being a leader. Not everyone can be a weirdo like your Captain." He pointed out, shaking his head a little and pausing before sticking his tongue out. "Hey, I don't do this shit because it's what other people do." He reached back and FLICKED her for that. She knew better than anyone that he followed his OWN damn convictions. All the same, he stuck his tongue out.

"I only do this stuff on my days off, it doesn't effect my work." He argued casually, though wrinkling his nose just a little when she mentioned her Shikai. A bit disgruntled that his own Shikai wasn't yet cooperating with him. "What, did you like.... make out with it or something?" He murmured before glancing at his own sword. Not particularly....BOTHERED, but he did wonder what was going on in there. Maybe it'd respond if he actually was like... more bothered by it being so quiet? He DID kinda ....rarely ever use it. Mayhbe he should volunteer for more ops. hmmm.

"I may have to ask you for tips about that zanjutsu stuff sometime. So what IS your Zanpaku'to like?" He asked with a tilt of his head.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:35 pm

Katori Nobuko

"Good gracious, you are especially lucky that i'm splendid at keeping secrets, else you likely would have two women out for your head," She'd give a soft chuckle to her friend's careless words, "Would hate for you to get kicked in before you've properly gotten yourself started."

Igen being his typical stubborn, loud self was refreshing in a way; it wasn't like he was wholly different and she had to start over, she could comfortably just continue interaction like no time ever gapped them.

"Hahah, course not." She'd wave a hand, "We just had a little talk over tea and got to know each other a little better."

A complete embellishment of the events, but she definitely couldn't be entirely straight with Igen of how that interaction happened; During a jinzen session after a few months of service, they just.. Appeared before her, thorny vines and orchid heads greeting her with a dark request in exchange for cooperation, one she decided to not dwell on so much, "They're a lovely bunch of flowers, very insistent and passionate. I wouldn't want them to be any other way."

She couldn't admit the darker truth of her soul, in fact she hardly acknowledged it - Katori Nobuko had no darkness.

END
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:56 pm

Igen paused, looking over his shoulder at her and raising a brow. "I'm not the only one gonna get my shit kicked in with you talkin like that. You're lucky I know you mean well." He snerked, streeeetching his back and yawning just a little as he got up and FROWNED At that. Fuckin TEA? "Ugh, the fuckin SWORDS around here are japanese too? Ugh. I guess I can try that." He muttered, leering down at the blade at his waist before looking back to Katori.

"Huh, so you get along with them? Kinda surprising. A lot of the shinigami I know kinda got like...some kinda steez going on with their Swords. Then again, I guess SOME are bound to get along." HE thought about the Captain commander and then..peered at his sword. What if like..his sword turned out to be a hottie? That'd be kinda weird and funky.

"What do you think my Zanpaku'to is? I bet its something weird. Like a fish... or a monkey." He murmured.. then grinnig to himself at the very idea. That could be REALLY cool actually. HE chuckled, thinking about having a little monkey to hang out with. NAh, he'd probably get something weird like.... a ....shadow tree or some shit. He rubbed his chin, thinking about it. He wondered if there was someone to like....talk to about that. Then again...his Captain ....WAS like....the expert on all that. But like.....was it .... in poor taste? He'd done his entire couple years of work at the academy. And still after making a squad.. He ...wondered if maybe...he just....wasn't capable of it. He knew a lot of shinigami who had like.... a career and just never connected with their zanpaku'to, at least thats what he heard. There were even CAPTAINS That had gone tremendous amounts of time without learning their zanpaku'to's name. Hm.... maybe he should like....ask about that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum