Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto]

Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:14 pm
Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] XMRmTyW

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

Realistically, the first place that Shishiyuki should have gone was to the Koizumi estate. She should have informed them of what had happened, and of course what her intentions were for the future. But her bout with Elyss had certainly left her with priorities that perhaps could not be called correct. Either way, it wasn't important at the moment.

Generally speaking, she had handled all of her most severe injuries. Oh, there were still bruises and cuts all over the place, injuries that would certainly take more time for her to handle and target with kaido. Her nose was decidedly still broken, even if it had more or less straightened out. But for now, there was something more immediate in Shishiyuki's mind. Her knuckles rapped on the door of an all too familiar home, her voice calling out with a bit more purpose than usual.

"Makoto, dear?"

She had hesitated many times that she came here, wondered about her intentions, if she was capable of measuring up. Those thoughts were no longer in her mind. She had already chosen to walk forward, free of doubt, filled with resolve. This was simply the one person she felt deserved to know it most of all.

END POST | MADLY IN LOVE

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty Re: Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto]

Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:26 am
Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Header4

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Eh?"

That was a surprise, Makoto wasn't exactly prepared for someone to disturb her at this hour. She had an evaluation to do for a substitute shinigami in a couple of hours and buried her nose in files that she'd collected from the Second, Fifth and Sixth divisions to give her the best possible understanding of the individual in the lead-up.

The immediate tension wore off though when she realised the all to familiar reiatsu and got up to answer. The expression going from upbeat to a little concerned when she saw Shishiyuki's state. Her glamour was gone and she knew all too well a couple of injuries when she saw them. The soft red eyes going from scanning her over to meet the onyx eyes.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

THE TETSUZAEMON GRINDSET | END POST

Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Gamma_Signature
Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] CHARACTER_LISTFleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] GRAPHICS_THREADFleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty Re: Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto]

Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:12 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"Okay? Yes, certainly. My injuries are mostly passed, apart from a few minor things here and there. Some will scar, but it was a bout worthy of a few scars."

Shishiyuki stepped inside, bringing her hand under Makoto's chin and lifting her face just a touch before kissing her. It was forward, passionate even, far from her usual reserved affections. It was not simply that she wanted Makoto, it was far more than that. She wanted Makoto to know just how deeply she felt. Of course, it was only a kiss of greeting, and she did not make it last long. There would be time for that later.

"I think, in fact, that I've not felt better in a very long time."

END POST | MADLY IN LOVE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 5:37 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Oh?"

She did seem quite... content? Makoto couldn't really place it besides the fact that Shishiyuki seemed like she was blissfully calm right now and the sudden kiss which brought a blush to her face but it wasn't unwelcome. The opposite really, Shishiyuki just did it. She didn't ask her or ask for confirmation, she just took her lips for herself.

Makoto wanted to press the matter, there was no real details about what happened or how her girlfriend came to feel this way - and maybe there was a sliver of jealousy that she was not the one to put her in such a state - but her lips really didn't have much to say right now. Shishiyuki's kiss had sapped the words out of her tongue and frozen it for a moment.

Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] CHARACTER_LISTFleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] GRAPHICS_THREADFleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:34 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"I know that I assuredly seem far more forward than is typical. But I will not accept a future where I continue hiding myself from anyone."

That was really what she wanted to convey most, and the hand that had been under Makoto's chin now moved to her cheek, a gentle caress of the face that Shishiyuki had come to find so astoundingly beautiful.

"I love you, Makoto. And I want you to know me to the depths of my being."

And then she kissed her once more, but this time, it was not a simple kiss of greeting, not a little courtesy to her beloved. Shishiyuki knew exactly what she wanted. She knew perfectly well where she wanted this to go, that place both of them had come so close to reaching and had ultimately shied away. She would not do that again. If Makoto was willing, then Shishiyuki would certainly carry them both to that end.

END POST | MADLY IN LOVE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:42 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

Makoto knew that Shishiyuki was saying words but there was admittedly a bit of a daze here. She wanted to say something supportive and agree to her first comment but to say she had a chance to formulate and express such a thing would be a stretch.

"O-okay."

She stammered with what could only be called a stupid kind of grin on her face. The kind of expression that was flustered and aback but understanding exactly what Shishiyuki meant in saying that and brought a bit of excitement and joy to her. Makoto was by no means a leader in things like this but she still had the initiative to haphazardly knock the door closed behind Shishiyuki and drag her back towards the bed.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:17 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

When all things were considered, Shishiyuki could hardly say that she had really been adequately prepared for this exchange between she and Makoto. Oh, she was thoroughly confident that she had performed well, that she had exceeded her own expectations at least with regard to showing her affections for Makoto.

But in terms of what Makoto had shown her in turn? Well, any amount of training would have proven inadequate to prepare herself for that.

Now, however, in the aftermath of all that, Shishiyuki simply held her beloved warmly in her arms, running her hand gently through that silver hair. To say that she was content in this moment would have been a profound understatement. She was, frankly, quite certain she had never been happier.

"I feel quite a fool, you know, having waited so long. I hope you might forgive me."

There was a light, almost teasing tone to her voice as she spoke, one that was quite far from the graceful, refined way she so often spoke. But that was just as well in Shishiyuki's eyes, for that facade was meaningless between the two of them now.

END POST | MADLY IN LOVE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:19 am
Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Wakeup-call

MAKOTO ARIMA

The aftermath had really just been her settling down and enjoying the comfortable position, the ecstatic kind of bliss that one could have. She had no time really to question or think to herself if she deserved it, was good enough to fulfill another person or anything for that matter. It had just been action that lead her to resting her head on Shishiyuki's chest and listen to her heartbeat while she caught her breath.

"Y-you're not a fool..."

She stammered at the sudden words that caught her off guard, a little ready to continue and try to take the blame or somehow make it her fault until she silenced herself. Grinning to herself a little bit while a finger chose to idly run over one of the scars. She couldn't say she'd be a fan if they were on any other woman except Shishiyuki.

"Was it okay? I can try again if you weren't satisfied."

It was one of those things she probably shouldn't have asked and just been content with telling herself that nothing could've gone wrong. She had thankfully said it in such a way that it could probably be taken as teasing and Makoto did click to that and follow up with a playful nip to hide the fact of the matter. She wanted to be reassured about it.

THE SHISHIYUKI GRIND(ING) SET | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:06 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"Mm, okay? No, certainly not. 'Sublime' would be a far more accurate descriptor, I should think. I would hardly turn you down if you did wish to try again."

As Makoto's fingers trailed over that scar, the memory of having received it briefly ran through Shishiyuki's mind. Just as quickly, however, her thoughts returned to the present, to the woman in her arms, and that brought with it a certain peace she was not certain she had known before.

"Though, I would not wish to cut short this tranquility, either. To simply lay here with you, to hear your voice...it is its own sort of bliss."

Her embrace grew the faintest bit tighter as she continued to carefully toy with Makoto's hair, thinking about her life, her love, where she was going.

"I certainly understand why warriors have always returned to their wives after a battle. The touch of one you love is a greater balm for one's wounds than any medicine could hope to be."

END POST | MADLY IN LOVE
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:23 pm
Fleeting Moment of a Koto's Sound [Shishiyuki, Makoto] Wakeup-call

MAKOTO ARIMA

"I think I'd miss my appointment if I tried again..."

That was embarrassing to have to admit that she wasn't confident that she'd keep the time in her head, the whole thing was already a daze for her and she rolled over Shishiyuki to swap sides and be able to look at the clock on her desk. There was still a bit of time before she needed to leave but did they really go for so long?

Makoto opened her mouth to respond to Shishiyuki's comment about love being a greater balm for one's wounds but refrained, saying that she was proficient in kaido and offer to do it felt like it'd detract from the moment and she was just worrying too much. If her girlfriend was really in such a bad shape would she be here, now?

She wasn't actually that certain on the answer to that.

THE SHISHIYUKI GRIND(ING) SET | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum