Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto]

Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:53 pm
Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

Murasaki kept from sighing openly at Makoto's response, though she certainly wasn't so naive that she'd misunderstand its meaning. She could tell that they wouldn't ever be friends or anything, but that hadn't been her intention to begin with, so it wasn't like that mattered. The problem was mostly just how awkward this was.

"Of course. Well, I guess that covers just about everything I wanted to ask. Do you have anything you'd want to bring up? If there's anything you think needs to get brought to my attention, don't be afraid to tell me directly. I can't address it as fast if I don't know about it, you know?"

That was how she always viewed leadership. If there was a problem with how she was doing things, then the only correct way to handle it was to tell her directly. Murasaki wasn't the sort to deal with red tape if she could avoid it, after all.

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto]

Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:04 pm
Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 Header5

MAKOTO ARIMA | VICE-CAPTAIN

"Not particularly, ma'am."

Anything that might've came to mind was dismissed as pointless or not relevant. Small things which were either plagued with bias such as her frustrations towards a captain which wouldn't leave her alone or that they were things which were just idle curiousity. Things like her asking if she was called here as some kind of attempt for Murasaki to snoop on her aunt or just try and learn about Makoto as her girlfriend.

No, many of those guesses were probably wrong as well but it didn't change the fact they passed through her mind and Makoto shared the mutual awkwardness, enough so that she'd be glad to end it.

"If that was all Captain Kagayaku, I would like to return to my duties by your leave. Captain Shiba and I are always available if you require one of us."

FOURFOLD MASTERY | END POST

Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Just Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTJust Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADJust Cause [Murasaki, Makoto] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum