Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue0/0Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) Empty Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss)

Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:12 am
Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) Unknown

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Out of everyone around, Asami proved one of the most reliable. However, due to that, it made it rather easy to tell when the woman was off her game. It wasn't the fact that Elyss was mindful of Asami's wellbeing, but it was simply out of character for such a screw up to occur. The screw up? Well, let's just say Elyss didn't enjoy having to interact with the Fourth Division because of a few mishaps. Their disdain for her wasn't a big problem, but the stares really put a chill down one's spine after a few minutes.

Though, knowing a lot of the situation, Elyss has a big guess as to why that mishap occurred, and, well, she'd be a bit of an ass if she didn't attempt something to help. Asami and her aren't friends, but the two know Kyo. Asami knows him a bit less now, but that's just detailing a bit of why Elyss is entering the woman's office with papers in her hand. The papers are but a pretense, but this is the easiest way to get in here without making a scene.

"Miss Furukawa. Papers."

END POST | Red

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) Left_bar_bleue0/0Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) Empty Re: Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss)

Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:39 pm

Papers, Wet and Red (Asami/Elyss) FcP4jBQ

Furukawa Asami | Officer of the 5th

It was not often that Asami could be considered off her game. Even at her worst, when sick or otherwise distracted, she was the type of person that gave away next to nothing when at work. It was as much a matter of personal pride as it was professionalism. Yet it was certainly true that she had been a little ditsy of late.

It was hard to keep track of everything when her mind was elsewhere, so some things had started going a little awry. Captain Shuten and the other officers usually let her handle the lion's share of the paperwork, it had become her own little routine really, but now she was rather inundated. Still, there was no small amount of surprise in her voice as she was challenged by Elyss.

"Captain Kishimoto, how unexpected."

She paused, trying to gauge the exact nature of her visit and quickly deducing that it had little to do with what was in her hands.

"Yes, I believe those are papers. Mine or yours?"

Cold And Uncalculating | END POST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:16 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Well, just take a look."

Papers slapped onto Asami's desk, Elyss had her face narrowed with suspicion. Dark eyes focused on something important, taking in details that others might miss. Asami might find the staring a bit invasive, but the redhead wouldn't give that much attention to the situation. The main focus are the papers.

"I had to visit the fourth thanks to you, and I must say, getting the wrong papers on my desk just messes with my whole system."

Asami should look at the papers. She'll be able to see what Elyss is on about. One good look, and she'll see a stack of papers labeled for the Seventh Division.

END POST | Red

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:48 pm

Peering at the package that had landed on her desk, it did not take long for Asami to recognise them. The papers, that is. Some clandestine reports that the Seventh had requested about some spiritual people of interest down on Earth. It had been a couple of days since she'd compiled them, so why had they ended up in the fourth division? Well. There was one apparent reason. A few months ago, she'd spoken to Elyss about it in this very office.

"Looks like I sent some couriers to opposite destinations."

Suggesting that as a reason was neither smart nor funny. She enjoyed having a professional relationship with her peers and getting further on Elyss' shit list wasn't going to help with that. Still, a hand waved in the direction of the other piles of paperwork that were somewhat organised and distributed around her office.

"You have my apologies for disrupting your day, but it was certainly not intentional. I--" There was a momentary pause as she considered saying something else but caught herself. "Everything is just a little hectic right now. I took a couple of days off and now there's a backlog."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:41 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"I know. I'm no idiot, and I'm not mad."

With a shrug of her shoulders, Elyss stepped back and stretched. Her eyes bounced here and there, once again becoming acquainted with Asami's workspace. Honestly, it's a bit of a surprise the woman even found time to build a bond with someone like Kyo. He's so brash and in your face. She's so calm and professional. Even their way of speech is nothing short of counterintuitive when put together. However, that's what makes it perfect, huh? Opposites attract, until they don't, and Elyss can understand that their way of life would have eventually spelt their demise.

"If anything, I'm surprised no one offered to help, but don't worry. I'm here. Let's see if we can knock out all this mess in about an hour or two."

And just like that, Elyss is already meandering towards some stack of papers, looking through them. She even whipped out a pair of glasses from within her pocket, securing them on her face. Asami trying to argue would, of course, fall on deaf ears. Elyss is the type to do what she wants when she wants, especiall when that want is to help someone out.

END POST | Red

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:29 pm

Asami could tell that she was being judged. But, frankly, she deserved it. Elyss was Kyo's friend, so it made sense that she knew a little bit more about what was going on than the rest of the Division. They had tried to keep their relationship separate from their work for just this reason, that had been something she had not needed to insist upon, yet she was the one getting all flustered.

"Well, they've all got their own stuff to do. I usually offer to..."

Surprise soon turned to dumbfoundedness as Elyss simply set about the task of helping her out. Asami rose from her seat and yet was stunned for a moment as the Captain simply equipped her spectacles and dove right into it. Perhaps this was a breach of Division Security, she could say that, or maybe say it was work that was beneath a full-blown Captain like herself. Yet those words stuck in the back of her throat as she tried to speak them, so she cleared her throat and set about straightening the fastener atop her head that had suddenly perked up.

"..Thanks. It shouldn't take too long with both of us on the case."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:06 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Hmm? Of course not. It's you and I, Asami~"

With the confidence of a fully grown rhino charging a jeep, Elyss' head swiveled just that bit to peer at Azumi's confuzzled face. A flash of a few of her teeth as she smirked, the redhead winked at her partner, mocking the entire situation before them. With only one person, this amount of work would prove a meddlesome mountain to climb, but teamwork makes the dream work. For all she is, Elyss has always proven a studious woman. Whether it be training or studying, no one has the amount of aggressive focus that she boists. Though, it sometimes takes a bit of coaxing to get her started. Guess what though? She's coaxed.

Only the sound of paperwork painted the space between the woman with music. Entirely devoid of charades, Elyss' focused eyes burned through each paper before her, a professionalism she's only shown to a set few. Whether she should see the precious documents mattered little. It was all but a simple matter to help a woman she considered a friend.

END POST | Red

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:48 am

Asami was only further taken aback as Elyss doubled down upon her offer, offering her a further look of genuine compassion. Could it be considered pity? Probably. It was not what she had expected from Elyss, not by a long shot, and yet she could not bring herself to deny the woman. Because, even though it churned her insides to admit it, she really could do with the help. It was hard, to be honest with herself, but she was trying.

As predicted, by dividing the work between them, the pair would burn through the paperwork in little time. It was volume not complexity that had been weighing Asami down, and Elyss' attitude inspired Asami to match her pace. She was perfectly capable usually, it was just a matter of getting back into the rhythm and avoiding letting her mind wander.

"You didn't have to, Elyss, but thanks for coming through. I suppose I don't have any excuses now."

Sat behind her desk, still surrounded by paperwork but most of it now organised and ready to be dispatched, Asami peered across at Elyss and again tried to get a measure of the woman. Maybe there was something she had overlooked, or maybe Elyss actually wanted to help her.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:45 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Hmm...

Asami's a rather prestigious gal, huh? Even in a casual setting, between the two of them, she's still so, mmm, courteous? Elyss found it endearing. Though, she's also annoyed by it. Did she deserve a thank you for doing something so simple? Bwah. One could go into the basics of being a decent person and all of that, and Elyss would then dismiss Asami's somberly thanks with something akin to an almost expectant table of events, one point flowing into the next as it should. Simple, yes? A person struggles and another helps them. Bam. That's it. There's no such thing as pitying one another and whatnot when they're all simply blotches in this world struggling at their own pace.

"I won't help you with your job again, Asami. It's hard to do your best when it comes to the heart, but I know you. I know Kyo too. He's an oaf with a brain made of lego blocks and he thinks in legos too. If someone as simple as him can still smile, then I know someone as smart as you can too."

Immaculate as always, Elyss dressed her words with nothing at all. Her mouth simply moved, and her first thoughts came out. Glasses removed; the redhead's hands find their way to her hips. The air between the two became strangely tensed, Elyss' gaze as sharp as a razor. However, she broke the intensity with a smile.

"Like this~"

END POST | Red

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:32 am

"Nor would I expect you to. This was a personal problem, it shouldn't have spilt over into my work."

So Asami admitted it. There was no point in denying it really, Elyss had read her like a book after all, but it still left a bitter taste in her mouth. She was the one who was always focused on the job, never let anything distract her, and now she was getting lectured about failing to pull her weight. Deservingly so, but that didn't make it any easier of a pill to swallow.

"But if it were just a matter of putting on a brave face then I would be just as fine."

She forced a cheesy smile for a few moments, but it was a hollow little thing that certainly lacked much of Elyss' unnerving positivity before it faded away into a wistful frown. It was comforting to learn that Kyo had taken all this in his stride, not that she thought he wouldn't. But that was a part of the problem, perhaps - that she cared a little too much about how he was doing and not enough about herself.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum