Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Empty How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana]

Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:39 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

The past events have done something like throw Ari for a loop. To have time folded and compressed on itself... Well, it left a sour taste on the demon's tongue. Even if she remembered it all, even if she found no issue with herself, physical or otherwise, from that compression of events, that loss of time, she felt the same; but confused and conflicted. She had a girlfriend, of course, but they had gone their separate ways on a mutual agreement of Not being ready for such a commitment... which was fair. Arianda had to cope with losing her mind a second time now, thanks to he Eris Seal being removed, and helping another with everything they needed to do, and vise-versa, definitely seemed like not a great idea. This resulted in Ari, once more, living alone in a bigger on the inside house, in the mountains, with very little but her only daughter to keep her company; when she wasn't shut in her room at least. No, not Calypso... she was gone, but another. Regardless, that was not the point, Arianda was wrestling with herself, and Amphy could only do so much to help. After all, she was alone once again, and the demon desperately desired for the comfort of contact. More than that, she missed a certain someone who had managed to patch their relationship with a few simple words.

Arianda vaguely knew of Mana's involvement with this compression of time, from what little she could glean from their link; which was now stronger than ever thanks to what Mana had done. However, she cared little about that. It was simple, really, Arianda missed Mana. Perhaps she missed the loving contact she had with the demon queen, but she also missed far greater things than that... and Arianda also wished to know why Mana had helped do what she did; and, perhaps, find a way to be useful to Mana; it was the least she could do for Mana, after all.

Such reasons were why Arianda ventured from her home in the mountains, and took carefully constructed portal; one that she had hidden in her house, much like all her previous houses... This one, however, was likely a final gift from her late daughter. Regardless, the demon took it to the demon realm, where she could travel around with greater ease. Luckily for Ari, it took her to her abandoned palace in Flow City; where she could operate in relative privacy. From there, Arianda focused strongly on her connection with Mana, pouring herself into widening the breach until she could feel where her darling Queen was. A snap of her fingers, and a swirling black portal appeared for her, and only for her. Arianda slipped through it, the portal dissolving as her body was consumed by the blackness. Eventually, the demon emerged where Mana was resting, recovering.

Without blinking, Arianda reverted to her true form... it was only right. The demon approached on silent feet, and, eventually, knelt by Mana's side. She carefully placed a hand on her Queen's arm, and awaited Mana to speak. Even if Mana was awake, and alert, Arianda would still do this; as she desired to show Mana the respect she was due... before Arianda positively mauled her with a hug. Once she awoke, or once Ari felt it was appropriate, she spoke in gentle tones; warm as a summer sun, but nowhere near so uncomfortable to feel.

"I have missed you dearly, Mana... more than words could ever express. However, I desire to know what has transpired during my time living alone, coping with the demons of the mind; and, if you'll let me, I wish to spend some time with you."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Empty Re: How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana]

Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:14 pm

MANA ASTHAVON

Enter Mana's Post

Posting Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=4w9aXW5eFLM&ab_channel=HallucinationFlower

Endless rows of white and black tiles spread for a seemingly infinite distance as mists of emerald clouds filled this world filled with chains, swords, and bones. Thick with the stench of an ungodly demonic aura, nothing nice lurked here for those who were not welcomed. This world was the resting place of the former Demon Queen as she sought to recover, rest and have time to be alone after playing her part to help keep this universe from collapsing in on itself. This was Chasm Domain, her sub-dimension to slither out of the other known realms.

Yet despite being her domain, another soul attached to her sought the demon's presence.

Good grief, the people just kept coming one after another. Can't a demi-god get some slumber? Ugh.

After a while, a groan emitted out of the mouth of the pale-skinned demoness as she had little to no desire to be awakened at the moment. Then, grunting a bit, the cracks of her bones moaned as the demoness's body felt like it got hit by a freight train. It seemed the sensation of touch brought with it tingling pulsations of pain as it got tighter, tighter, and tighter before the gem-eyes of Mana Asthavon looked down at another figure squeezing her.

"Y'all can't get enough of me, huh? You are lucky this isn't the old me; I'd have wacked ya for disturbing me."

Voice exhausted beyond belief; the woman lifted her chest up from the massive skull her body was resting on to flick the nose of Arianda softly as she briefly winced her eye in pain. Of course, she wasn't going to attack her, but damn she was having some good sleep until that point. So, the tired-eyed woman looked back at the other demon as she mentioned wanting to spend more time with her and better understand what had transpired in her mind.

"If you wanna be in this tomb, suit yourself. But you will have to elaborate on what you want to know."

Christ, she could use a gin n' tonic right about now.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Empty Re: How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana]

Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:35 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Even if Mana look exhausted beyond all belief, and Arianda felt a great deal of concern for the woman, she was still willing enough to speak with Ari; even if it’s not at length. The demon couldn’t help but grin in grim humor as Mana spoke of her old self, a self that was only changed thanks to a certain someone who was no longer around.

“Perhaps… But I may have deserved it, who knows? But I definitely am glad you didn’t whack me. I’ll take what I can get, Mana~”

Arianda couldn’t help but smile at Mana, despite how tired the woman was, and despite how Ari felt at the moment. Eventually, the demon joined Mana on her perch, slipping herself under Mana’s arm and firmly wrapped her right arm around Mana’s waist; positioning herself in such a way that would allow Mana to lean on Arianda as heavily as she wished. It wasn’t a duty, or pity; it was simply Arianda doing what she could for someone she cared for in such a way that words failed to explain. Regardless, the demon held Mana in such a way that at least denoted her deep care.

Eventually, and after Arianda had lightly wrinkled her nose from getting flicked, the demon tilted her head towards Mana, considering the Queen for a brief moment before she snapped the fingers on her right hand, a metallic crack echoed, and soon a glass of Gin n’ Tonic appeared in her outstretched gingers; which she quietly offered to Mana. Far be it from mind reading, Arianda had spent too much time knowing what her Queen liked, and this just happened to be one of her favored drinks. It also helped that Arianda was rather adept at reading emotions.

“Here. You look and feel like you could use it, love.”

Another brief pause in which Arianda let Mana drink, and perhaps let her weight lean onto the small, but sturdy, frame of the once Angel of Conflict. Soon enough, Arianda resumed speaking.

“Then I shall suit myself, indeed. Especially because I believe you are the only being I wish to spend my time with at the moment. For more reasons than one… which I am sure you could glean more than easily; you always read me like an open book. But, it is not all I wish from you at the current moment.”

Arianda leaned her head against Mana’s shoulder, silver eyes staring out into the tiled, chained, boned, and weapon filled endless landscape that surrounded them. She considered her next words carefully, cautiously, but she spoke them with confidence.

“Mana… I have gleaned a little information from our link, which feels stronger than ever, of what happened; what you have helped finish to shift our world, time itself. I just wish to know what exactly happened; and how. And I know of some minor concern, however. I remember everything, every moment of the past 300 years that became compressed in moments; yet some find nothing has occurred. And others… well, they know but do not. Regardless, I wish to know what happened to cause this shift, and I also wish to be of some use to you while you recover, even if it’s only occasional visits of companionship; because I am unsure what else you wish to do aside from rest. Aside from that… I am simply here to visit with the greatest love of my life; even if the start of it wasn’t exactly spectacular~”

Arianda couldn’t help but chuckle some at her own words. Indeed, their relationship wasn’t what one could call “good”. It was… well, it was its own creature. But, Arianda did have a modicum of something from that past. Whatever Mana was, whatever she is now, she once had done two things Ari would never have expected. Apologize, and wish to have treated Arianda as a better wife; and a few other things that happened afterwards that gave their relationship a sweeter tinge. Eventually, the demon stole a cursory glance towards Mana, wondering what might be pondering behind those green eyes… but, for now, she just held Mana in a that same embrace, and shared their time in some relative peace. Hopefully, Mana would find it to be a nice time; and perhaps Arianda could find a way to help out Mana in the end as well.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999How I Have Missed You, Dear Mana [Private; Arianda/Mana] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:07 pm

MANA ASTHAVON

Enter Mana's Post

Posting Music:

"Ha, ya almost sound like a beaten wife with that logic. But, I suppose loyalty counts for somethin', I suppose."

The Demoness was half-joking and half-being serious. Mana knew quite well the bloody and abusive past her manic self caused for the world, people around her, and her own family and lovers. So part of Mana had to ponder if there was some Stockholm syndrome going on where Arianda couldn't let that which she was made submissive to. And so, for a few moments, the Asthavon gazed with tiredness in her eye at the sight of the other demon doing what she could to grasp her waist, get closer and become close.

"Needy as ever, I see."

Those were another choice of words that were made in jest, but not one without action. After Mana opened her mouth, a single tendril of emerald energy extended from the spine of The Demoness to pat the head of Arianda. If nothing else, she did deserve that much as her mind started to zone out from the sense of grogginess, aches, and pains after such a damning feat as helping to save their reality.

"But at least ya know what I like."

Presented with a glass of gin n' tonic, the woman chugged the entire thing down like water. As that burning sensation hit her throat and moved into her chest, a sense of coolness flowed throughout her body as her mind dulled and relaxed for the time being. Being that they each were demons, it was a given that such a potent thing could only have come from their native world. So, hey, can't complain too much, as drinking more got rid of even cosmic, supernatural hangovers.

"The hell? Don't you have any relationships you miss back in the living realm? Surely you must've found something or someone to occupy your time."

When she was done with her drink, Mana's eyebrow rose. As while it didn't surprise her, it was still somewhat shocking the woman didn't use all that time lying low to create connections in whatever hideout she was residing in. After a snort of her mouth, she'd vocalize that even further.

"Ya shouldn't rely on a devil for a company; that's a recipe for misery."

Following those words, the Demoness closed her eyes and started to ponder how this all started. She couldn't be assed to explain it all in one go, so she'd start slow in her explanation if Arianda were so curious to know how this all started.

"Much like your addiction to me, you can always have too much of a good thing. But, unfortunately, too many nutjobs, psychos, and people drunk on power started making cracks in our former reality. When every tom, dick, and harry starts grasping for godhood or claiming their deities, the balance between chaos and order can only contain it so much before everything becomes utterly unstable and breaks in on itself."

Speaking in a much more lively sense, the glowing eyes of the Demoness locked on Arianda as her right hand cusped the smaller demon's chin before speaking further.

"Tell me: if neither myself and Cyrus did anything to stop that build-up, do you think you'd be sitting here gnawing at me like some cute, lost puppy? But, there is only so much our reality can take before it needs a reset, and we have long since reached that point...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:03 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

As Mana spoke, as the demon watched her and the landscape around them, she thought of her responses, and how she would phrase them. Perhaps she was needy, and perhaps she was addicted to Mana. It wouldn't be surprising, given their history. However, the demon let herself have moments of thought to herself, letting Mana's words sink in. Eventually, when there was the briefest of pauses, Arianda thought to speak, but then she was soon interrupted in her train of thought by Mana. Mana had taken gentle hold of Ari's chin, in a way that felt... quite odd to Ari, honestly. But, the words she spoke were somewhat stinging, questioning, and determining whether or not she would be here if the events that stabilized their world had actually happened. It was a question that stung her pride and ears, but it was one she decided to visit later after she had gained an answer and not just... excuses.

"Ones that I miss? Perhaps. It's not like I want to come and live with you. Sounds dreary, doing nothing but sitting around. All I desired to do was offer my assistance, if I could; and chat with someone who I consider very near and dear to my heart. However, if there is nothing I can do, then at the least I do want to indulge in your company a bit longer before you once more return to the rest you deserve."

Arianda sat quietly for a time, letting her chin remain in Mana's grasp as her eyes fell from the emerald green orbs of Mana's own eyes. She was deep in thought over the question Mana had posed to her, brows slightly furrowed, and lips pursed the tiniest bit. It was a difficult question. The fact was, Arianda didn't make plans one way or another of whether to or not talk to Mana again. She knew that seeing Mana again would be inevitable, and Amphilogiai, for one, was ready to explode with joy at seeing her mom again; even if things weren't colored well enough for their interaction.

Eventually, after Arianda absorbed all of Mana's questions, words, and statements, the demon finally decided upon an answer that was satisfactory in her mind. Not to mention, hearing the reasons why Mana helped this Cyrus, who Arianda knew a bit of thanks to his exploits at Minatumi so long ago, essentially stabilize their reality, it made sense why it had to happen. Otherwise, everything would have broken down into true and honest chaos that, perhaps, not even Mana could control nor conjure. Regardless, that was not to be, and instead, Ari answered Mana's question.

"Perhaps I wouldn't be here right now if not for that change, if not for our link widening like the breach in a castle wall, and if not for the all too obvious change in our reality. Why should I not come to the one person who could provide answers and just happens to be someone who I get along with so well? Regardless, whether or not I would or would not be here, I am here now. And I am not here for me, I am here for YOU, Mana. Whatever I may have wanted in the past is just that, in the past; I won't bother you with drivel that will get both of us nowhere. I just desire to be help to an old friend, an old love, and someone who deserves to take it easy. And perhaps I am addicted to you in ways I cannot comprehend, but that won't stop me from just basically being there for someone I care for."

Arianda let out a small sigh, and gently moved her chin out of Mana's grasp, leaning her head once more against the demon queen's shoulder as she used her own frame to allow Mana to relax a bit against her. Ari knew she couldn't stay here long, but she still did have a few more questions, and a few more things to get to the bottom to. Namely, this link of theirs. As an extension to the Asthavon family, she had this link ever since obtaining her Eris Seal, but now with the capability to choose who she would and would not talk to. But ever since Mana changed the reality with Cyrus, ever since Arianda felt as if a piece of Mana now rest within her breast, she couldn't help but feel like it was very, very different from before.

"Mana... What exactly changed about our link? As I have side, it is stronger, and I cannot help but wonder what exactly happened to make it like so."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:37 pm

MANA ASTHAVON

Enter Mana's Post

Posting Music:

Arianda just wanted to help that it made the black heart of Mana twinge a bit of warmth as she snickered. She could read the other demon like a book, which was like puppy love to an extent. Sure, the old Mana would have taken advantage of this, but there was no need for that. Instead, she accepted the advances that were being made as The Fallen Angel tried to bridge the gap between them. If nothing else, The Asthavon had no desire to go in a maddening loop of beating the shit or harming those closest to her.

"Aye, aye. You can stay and help if you want."

Of course, with her free hand, Mana tickled the chin of the smaller demon before she grinned playfully.

"And how do you intend to help a wicked witch like me? Going to cuddle my worries away? Read me a bedtime story? Get me drunk to forget my woes? Do tell."

Snorting at this point, the Demoness was jovial enough as she was waking up, so more of that spunk was coming back to the surface as a loud yawn escaped the woman's body. Of course, she still felt like shit, but functioning shit if that made sense, eh?

"Not a damn thing has changed with our link, Arianda. You just accepted my heart into you and are falling back in love with me. Ain't it obvious?"

Mana spoke of these things as if they were a matter of fact. So, with another laugh, she carried on.

"And I accepted. You are my family. And while I couldn't give a shit about what happens to the world, there isn't any need to harm those close to me. If nothing else, Calypso made me not want to repeat those actions."

The Demoness then looked back at Arianda for a moment before finishing.

"So yeah, ya mean something to me, but don't let it get to your head."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:32 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

It was true. No matter how twisted her feelings of Mana, no matter how addicted she was to her presence, and no matter how unhealthy her demonic obsessions may be... she just wanted to help. She may not be able to help often, because Mana needed her sleep and Arianda needed to sort her head out rather hard, but she could visit again when she was ready... Probably when she was able to sort her unhealthy feelings towards Mana out into honest ones; and especially everything else that she needed to take care of as well.

Also, why the hell were chins so ticklish? Even if Arianda wasn't trying to laugh or crack a smile, the little bit of tickling did bring a smile to the little demon's face. And, as Mana spoke in a rather taunting fashion, the demon stuck her tongue out at Mana briefly and then grinned.

"Ya never know! Maybe I will read you a bedtime story if it helps ya sleep! And, Mana, if I could cuddle your worries away, I could bring world peace with my cuddles. I mean, cmon; if they're that good to dissipate the worries of an extremely powerful being who has everything to worry about, why wouldn't that work too~?"

Arianda couldn't help but grin up at Mana before the slightly smaller demon leaned into Mana gently and shrugged. She didn't actually know how to help Mana, and her statements from before was just some playful teasing. If anything, all she could think of to help out Mana was to be with her every so often and allow her to relax with someone close to her heart. Which, even for Mana, was not something oft done. Perhaps it may fill some brief moments of time before returning to her slumber. Either way, she considered some of Mana's words and shrugged.

She didn't know if she was truly falling back in love with Mana. But, she definitely knew Mana was her family; that was a certainty. Their relationship couldn't honestly be described by mortal terms of family, like mothers, sisters, or whatever. No, even without all the twisted emotions, trauma, and addictions, she knew Mana still would be precious to her in some way; loved by her unconditionally. Then again... unconditional love is exactly what some families do best! Regardless, Arianda let out a gentle breath of content as Mana stated her two final statements, the first about how their daughter had changed Mana for the better; and the second about how Ari was close to Mana's heart; and to not let it go to her head. Arianda couldn't help but giggle a tiny bit after Mana finished her final statement.

"It won't, Mana. The last thing that went to my head almost got me killed, so I think I'll keep that tucked away somewhere safe instead of letting my ego inflate. Maybe my heart or something, to be extremely cliché~ And you know you have been close to mine, Mana. For a while now, and more recently your honesty, passion, and desire to do right by those you have wronged in the past has certainly strengthened it. But, I doubt that would go to your head."

The demon let out a gentle chuckle before falling silent once more, peering out onto the endless expanse that was before them, quietly adjusting herself to be a bit more comfortable. After a small chunk of time, the demon peered at Mana rather intently, studying her face and eyes; searching for tell-tale signs of the desire to sleep.

"Just tell me when you need rest, Mana, I'll stay with you until you go to the land of dreams. And then, I shall gladly leave you to get the rest you so deserve. I don't want to keep you from resting for too long, after all."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:12 pm

MANA ASTHAVON

Enter Mana's Post

"Ah, ever so childish, yet ever so cute. Your grin is one that never knows sorrow when in the presence of your kin."

There was a snort as Mana spoke in a sarcastic and playful tone, so she gave Arianda a flick of the nose. Of course, it was endearing, but getting her to say such things in this state would continue to be earned. But, if she stuck around this long, Arianda was indeed something else and deserved a follow-up to that playful banter.

"All in all, ya got a good head on your shoulders after being in a world of insanity, chaos, carnage, and death. With all the shit you've been in, I'd have imagined you would have withered away by now. So you have some grit, if nothing else."

Closing her eyes, Mana pondered just how much time had passed. Going from a small demon who had nothing to a Queen who could have everything her imagination could yearn for. Hundreds, even thousands of years, meant little to her at this point. It was all just a blur as days bled into each other and events that were distant seemed so recent. Yet, when thinking of her family, she truly pondered if her semi-immortal state was worth living to observe the fall of a family that meant so much to her at one point.

Of course, she had no right to claim that anymore with the state she was in; this place was almost like her tomb. Yet, the parental instincts that lay within were all that kept her awake in the aftermath of all that came from that miserable war and reality change. So, she looked at Arianda and accepted her for the moment as she knew within herself she didn't want any more of her family to wither away for as long as she could keep them here.

"I ain't tired yet."

Quick and to the point, Mana shook her head as those gem eyes kept locked on Arianda until the more potent question came from her lips.

"But tell me, do you miss the other Asthavons? I mean, the other members of our family."

It might have seemed random, but a lot was going on in her head as the faint memories of Calypso rang for a moment before Mana quickly silenced those depressive thoughts.

"Because I think I miss our daughter. I miss...everyone that has left."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:44 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Maybe Arianda did indeed have a good head on her shoulders, she had to have one in some sense in order to withstand all the shit she had gone through. However, it was also true that Ari had long been on the verge of a break-down due to her constant tendency to hold in her emotions and let everything bottle up. However, Mana was right. But, that grit wouldn't hold out forever, and Ari knew she had to do something one day to fight back against what she had endured, and what she had become. But she never felt strong enough to fight back against what she was, or what she had been. Which was why, as usual, she pushed such thoughts away for the time being, convinced she would have time to deal with them some other evening.

Once again, the demon let her ears, and mind, absorb the words that fell from Mana's mouth; taking them into her being in quiet contemplation. She was still glad for Mana's compliment of her grit, and even if her face scrunched up briefly when Mana flicked her nose, the demon still couldn't help but grin a tiny bit. However, soon came a question that caused Ari's blood to run slightly cold? Did she miss any of their family? And that Mana missed Caly.

That one question and statement caused Ari's eyes to briefly fill with fresh tears as she thought of their late daughter. True, Calypso wasn't technically dead, but as far as Ari was concerned, and Mana too, Calypso Asthavon/Vael was no more. The demon couldn't help but let out a rather loud sniffle before she rubbed her eyes clear of their growing mist. She nodded gently at Mana's question after a long contemplative silence. She missed Calypso worst of all, but her sister Inami was shortly after her. After Inami had left, she hadn't heard a single peep from her. She wasn't dead... but she was almost as unreachable. Arianda didn't have very profound relationships with any of the other Asthavon's, but that didn't stop her from missing the idle babble that would occasionally fill their links. Now, it was only a few snippets here and there of those that remained.

"I miss Inami... but most of all, I miss our daughter too, Mana. You know how I reacted when you told me. No matter how little I knew her, she was still my little girl; and now she's gone without my chance to see her honestly bloom into a full woman. It's depressing... but we gotta keep moving, for her. After all, she tried so hard to make everything better, no matter the consequence. Also... I can't say I miss the rest of those who have left the same as you do; but I do miss them as well. But the rest of us... I doubt we'll be leaving anytime soon. I know I won't be... I've always had a real strong will to live. And Mana... don't you go dying on us quite yet either, okay? All this loss goes both ways, and I don't think any of us could handle your departure; like you couldn't handle ours."

Arianda gave Mana a warm smile despite the obvious sheen of melancholy to her eyes. This kinda stuff was always hard, even for someone like Ari. However, the demon was still going to try and stay strong for Mana despite her inability to remain strong in recent days. With all this pain, loss, and isolation... it can be hard not to let everything get you down. Regardless, Arianda was still doing her best to stay strong for those who needed her, like Amphy and even Mana.

"I'll make sure you never ever have to lose me, Mana... I don't want any of us to suffer such loss again."

It wasn't a promise, just a simple statement. However, Arianda likely made it a promise in a way. After all, she didn't plan on dying until she was a very ripe old age. And, for a demon, that could be a very very long time from now. However, for now, she simply concerned herself with tightening her embrace upon Mana. After all, right now, they were simply two family members trying to comfort each other over those they have lost to death, or otherwise.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:47 pm

MANA ASTHAVON

Enter Mana's Post

Wiping away the tears of Arianda that fell was the least the Asthavon could do. While many emotions rang in the demon's heart, she listened and knew that there was a deep sense of loss in the heart of the smaller devil as she spoke of their daughter. Yet, despite that, there was some drive to move on despite what they had lost. Honoring her spirit was what Arianda desired, yet a deeper part of Mana was growing fonder of the past. If she yielded the power, she'd rewrite history to adjust the wrongs committed in their family. The world could go to hell, but her family deserved better.

"Aye, I was the one who told you to keep moving ahead and live, I believe. So it's good to see you haven't lost sight of that. But, of course, it still doesn't change the fact I miss her, but we will live in some form or another. If nothing else, we have each other."

After speaking, Mana just stared off into nothing in particular. That notion of missing Calypso continued to drench into her soul until an answer came to her mind. In a low voice, The Demoness uttered these words:

"When I've rested more, I may go to Nidhana and see what became of her..."

It was a long shot, but she knew she had to try. Even if Arianda would say something, that thought was rooted in the soul of Mana.

For now, her eyes became more lively, and she just patted the head of the smaller devil before speaking:

"There isn't any need for that, dearie. I am here: there isn't a damn miserable soul in this existence that could pose any further threat to me. And by extension, that ungodly might will keep you safe."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum