Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro)

Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:01 pm
Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 CWsVJB0

SHIRO

Yeah. Time is short when it comes to these sorts of things. He knows about the sudden increase in Hollow activity on Earth. As a member of Seventh, he's expected to be one of the first to respond to any necessary deployments. Everyone's getting ready for something big, but he wouldn't mind if he could slow things down. He won't be that selfish, not right now anyway. The reports had one detail that everyone's busy trying to understand. Part of his reason for being here is to make sure she's holding it together despite it.

"Don't worry, Peach. Don't let a spoiled strawberry get you down."

He jested, but it's hard for him to really speak highly of a certain someone, considering the trauma he's causing. He'd like for the reports to be a lie, that all this be the work of some imposter, for Rukia's sake, but Shiro knows that the world is an often-cruel reality.

"We'll get to the bottom of things, but if you ever need something to help you relax..."

END POST | PURE WHITE ASH
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:10 pm
Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 HzUvi67

RUKIA KUCHIKI | 2ND DIVISION CAPTAIN

Rukia simply stared at the report that had been sitting on her desk for a while, the plain folder saying a whole lot to her without even needing to read what was in it again. She'd already pored over it so many times that she knew every word by now, anyway. Turning back to Shiro, she simply leaned against him, burying her face in his chest as she thought for a moment.

"I just want to know what happened."

That was it, really. She didn't understand what could have led to all of this. She'd long since accepted that her friends were gone, that she'd lost them in the war. It was a grief that would never have healed, but she'd at least come to terms with it. But now? Rukia didn't know what to think. Two ghosts from her past were suddenly back from the dead, and she didn't know what she was supposed to think.

END POST | COOL AS A CUCUMBER
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:03 pm

SHIRO

Well, what's he supposed to say? He could joke around. He could tell her everything's going to be okay.

However, something inside of him said that anything other than the truth would lack substance. Rukia's not a little girl. If anything, he's the small child here, but that doesn't mean he lacks the quality to be a man: her man.

"Then, you find out what happened."

Tch... Now he feels dumb for feeling shy and for even dancing around the topic. He should have just given her his answer to this question from the start. The past is the past, and it's scary to think about it resurfacing. It's horrifying to imagine the light you remembered trailing behind you consumed by darkness like a lightbulb busting. However, what's even worse is letting that darkness consume you.

"Rukia. Whatever happened to him, it doesn't matter anymore. He made his decision when he attacked the Quincy. Now, we have to make ours. There's only one way to find your truth..."

With a pause, he pondered about the extremity of his words. There's no point in bashing in a sore topic, but what's worse is leaving it to simmer until it explodes. With some spice, though, comes a bit of sweetness.

"But don't worry. I won't let you go through this alone."

As if that was enough to make everything alright, Shiro smiled, giving Rukia a thumbs up in the process. He's not strong, and he knows he's nothing but an eyesore on the battlefield, but with enough swagger, he's making it seem he's enough to help her with any problem.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Mild Treats (Rukia/Shiro) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:49 pm

Honestly, if he'd said it any other way, Rukia probably would have gotten a little mad at him. That was one of the best things about Shiro, and it was certainly one of the reasons she'd fallen in love with him to begin with. He was so straightforward, so confident. Sighing, she nodded in response, finding his thumbs up rather endearing even in this serious discussion.

"You're right. And I know you'll be with me the whole time."

Of course, she didn't need to remind him that he'd only be in danger when it came time for a fight. Rukia knew perfectly well that Shiro was smart enough to know that. But, at the same time, she knew that he would come at a moment's notice if she called him for help, even if it was dangerous.

"It's almost funny, I just left the 7th division and suddenly I'm already getting ready to go right back down to Earth..."

Not that she necessarily minded, though. This was an assignment she'd have fought the Captain Commander for, frankly.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:51 pm

SHIRO

Eh...

"The readiness is nice, but this isn't something to charge into blindly. We have no idea what's going on here. For all we know, he could be in cahoots with things beyond our predictions."

A realist to the end, as much as Shiro will push for Rukia to strive for answers, he will also caution her against stupid decisions. Of course, saying that in the same breath as saying he'll fight anything with her is hypocritical, but he can afford to be such when it comes to her. Nothing is too much when it comes to her. If he lost another thing in his life...

"Let's let Captain Kisuke do his job before we dare step foot against him. For all we know, that's exactly what he wants."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:39 am

Rukia knew, at least logically speaking, that Shiro was entirely correct. That this wasn't safe, that it wasn't good for her to just be fully ready to go right to Earth without even waiting. But she still remembered a hundred years ago.

"It's what he did for me, back then. I won't just leave him to get handled by someone else like he's just some Hollow."

She was firm, resolute in that. Rukia just didn't have it in her to leave a friend alone in a time of need, and this? This was very much that.

"They're my friends, Shiro."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:53 pm

SHIRO

"...I know what he did for you back then, and I know you want to do the same for him, but I won't let you."

As if he could stop her, but Shiro's not one to let people do stupid shit. He never was. Even when he was forced to murder and destroy, he always found a reason to go in first, protect the others around him. In the end, he couldn't save a single soul. He can only imagine what'd happen to him if he lost another, especially hers. His foot had no choice but to come down though. Right now, with as bare of information that they have, Rukia could be charging into a literal army of monsters. They all could be heading face first into something beyond their wildest dreams. In reality, their opponent is Ichigo Kurosaki.

"Either we all work together as a team, or we fall apart, Rukia. He's your friend but look at what he just did. He attacked the Quincy, murdered innocents. It doesn't matter who started it, but the man I read about would have never, and I'm-"

With a sigh, Shiro shook his head, putting a hand over his face. Seconds later, he's coming those fingers through his hair and giving Rukia a pained glare.

"I'm not sure if he's even your friend anymore. I'm afraid what he'll do to you, so, please, don't do anything rash."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:21 am

It would have been plenty easy for Rukia to go if she'd wanted to, and there wasn't any way that Shiro could actually stop her if she committed to it. But the fact that he'd said he would stop her was enough, because she knew he meant it. Her expression grew more pained as he laid the facts out before her, that Ichigo now might not even be the man she'd been friends with a century ago.

"I know."

What else could she say to that? Anything else would have been too painful to say right now. She had to just wait on the side, hoping something new came to light. That was everything she'd hated back then, everything her friends had helped her to break out of. But now, it was all she could do. Rukia simply sat down, looking almost defeated for a moment.

"I won't go anywhere. I'm not trying to die, and I know you're right."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:21 pm

SHIRO

"It sucks. Time keeps moving, and all we can do is hope that it doesn't betray us. Then it does."

This time around, it's his partner getting harmed, and Shiro would have preferred if it was just a ghost of his past acting up. At least then, she'd not look this miserable. There he goes though, wishing harm to himself so others can be happy. She'd hate him for that, but he couldn't help but think if that's a trait that also drew her to him. It's probably something he shared with her friend. Maybe Ichigo's still there but chancing her life on something like that isn't something Shiro's going to let happen. Controlling? A bit. But people have to understand that their lives aren't just their own sometimes, and he knows she knows that much.

"You'll get your chance, Rukia."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum