Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro] Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro] Empty Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro]

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:53 am
Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro] HEADER_12644928

Nanashi had been in a VERY good mood. She was ontop of the damn world! Ever since she'd started training with Rio and learning to use her inner Hollow, she'd been practically top dog in the training yards! She'd always been the type to brag and try to show how good she was. But now she actually WAS one of the biggest fish in the pond. And ....uh...

Maybe it wasn't as cool as she thought it'd be. She hadn't expected her classmates to like...start asking for help with their own training. And before long, Nanashi was ....starting to try and avoid her usual challenges or ...training near others. Dammit, why did this SUCK?! Maybe she needed to just chill for a bit. Hang out with someone who WASN'T enamored with how awesome she was?

"Hey there Shiro!" And here she was, smiling as she approached the fellow Shino Student who definitely had her beat in notoriety. The guy who plowed Professor Kuchiki. Well, okay that wasn't actually why she was going to him. He was just cool, and maybe she wanted to learn how to be cooler from him. Not that she'd outright say that. All the same, she approached him with all the confidence in the world.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro] Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro] Empty Re: Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro]

Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:45 am
Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro] CWsVJB0

SHIRO

Why is he being bothered? It's his chilling time, a time where he's just chilling. Only certain people are allowed to interrupt him during this time, and he's pretty sure that voice isn't recognizable. Well, no. That's the issue. He does recognize that voice, not because he knows the person, but he's heard it from across the yard, down the hallway, in classes. It's no other than that pink ass of a woman, Nanashi. Calling her an ass isn't the nicest of thoughts, but she sure is the type to boast about this and that and having her around is sure to have his ears aching.

"Uh huh? What'cha want woman? My back just reached maximum tofu," He grumbled, flicking up his shades and eyeing her up from his position sideways off the ground.

Yep. He's on his back, chilling in a handmade hammock some distance away from the school. Why bother going home or anything when he has another class in two hours. He might as well just get a nap now and keep it moving later. It's chilling time after all.

END POST | PURE WHITE ASH
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro] Empty Re: Don't Stop Me Now! [Nanashi, Shiro]

Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:15 pm

She winced a bit at that tired retort. There were a lot of things you could sling Nanashi's way that she wouldn't even blink twice at. But if there WAS one thing that got under her skin, it was being dismissed or seen as an annoyance. And almost immediately she blanched. Tch, who did this guy think he was? Acting all cool in....what even WAS this? Some sort of sling? She glanced at the contraption and considered just cutting it down. That'd show him! WAIT!.... Nanashi, you can't just go doing that. You gotta learn from this guy, BE COOL!

She cleared her throat, putting on a careless smile and waving a hand. "Nanashi. And don't worry, I'm not here to rustle your Tofu. You just looked like ...uh.... you were having a nice chill! So I decided to come over and join you!" An absolute lie. She had actually intended on talking to him. But he clearly wasn't keen on talking, and she wasn't gonna take an L like that, that wouldn't look very cool at all! So she ...looked around and parked herself a bit to the side on the ground, making a show of stretching her arms before leaning her back against one of the things his hammock was strung between.

"Yyyep. I'm done with classes for the day, So I just thought I'd chill."
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:35 pm

SHIRO

"Aye. Chilling is the best after a nice bit of work. People aren't usually so brash to mess with me when they see I've set up shop, but I ain't against a nice convo. Shoot."

He settled back into his hammock, flipping his shades over his eyes, his head facing up towards the sky. If not for his earlier words, you'd definitely think he fell back asleep. For everything Shiro is at times, he's definitely not an ugly guy. He just needs a reason for most things, and even if the reason is as simple as seeming enticed, he'll let someone come bother him for a bit. Besides, it was proving hard to actually doze off.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:55 pm

Nanashi tilted her head a little and glanced over her shoulder at Shiro as he went right back to chilling. DAMMIT! She'd tried to take the high ground by ignoring his little grumpyness at the start, but now he was just smoothing it all over! He definitely was coming off as the cooler one between them. Where did hew even get those sunglasses?

"I wasn't really lookin to have any deep convo or nothin like that. I kinda just spotted you and was surprised to still see ya around actually." She pointed out, glancing over her shoulder at him in his hammock. "I didn't think you were that far behind my class, I was supposed to graduate last year, but still... It'll be a bit before I graduate. But I thought you were on your way out with the last batch of students. So I was kinda wonderin...how far ARE you from graduating? You put any thought into what squad you wanna go into?" She ventured. After all, there WAS a lot of talk about him probably graduating early , if he;d caught one of the professor's eyes. So the guy kinda...keeping pace was a little bit of a surprise.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:54 pm

SHIRO

"I'm already in a Division, Seventh in fact."

Maybe Shiro chills too hard at times. Despite his knack for proving capable of more than what meets the eye, he never puts himself out there unnecessarily. The only reason he's in a Division at all is because he was pushed into it by Rukia. Her being his girlfriend also influenced which one he joined, but now that she's a Captain, he found himself a bit lost on what to do.

"I could probably graduate whenever, honestly..." He found himself muttering, a slight tilt to his head.

That's right. He's probably holding himself back because of his own insecurities about what's next. Most likely join a division and get stagnant, but does he want that? There's a lot to think about, and he hates having to think deeply. In a way, he's already stagnant.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:12 pm

Nanashi blinked. He ...WHAT?! Well alright that actually wasn't even that uncommon. Substitute Shinigami especially tended to get into division work before graduating. BUT STILL! IT was a little surprising. "Ah....right Seventh Division. Wasn't ....that...." She paused and peered a little. He had just ...joined the same Division that his girlfriend Professor was in? But then....wasn't....she in a different division now? Actually, she was in the Kido Division wasn't she? And aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. Where someone else might have put it together a little faster, it DID finally occur to her what the thing was.

Shiro had joined up with his girlfriend's division, but now, Rukia was in a division that ....well... Shiro wasn't exactly known for his proficiency with Kido. Huh... what a situation. She paused, looking up at the sky through the branches of the tree and making a little noise. Hm.

"So.....you haven't really decided you want to graduate yet. And ..... Miss Kuchiki is a Captain in ... a different division. That's rough." She murmured, lightly rubbing the back of her head. True, she herself had somewhat felt a kinda inclination toward her own ...well..temporary sensei. Would she have tried to join the same division? She wasn't actually sure, they didn't really have like a ...dating kinda thing going on. They weren'tt even student and teacher now, they were just friends. She honestly couldn't really imagine his situation.

"So .... I'm a little confused. I get like... no wanting to graduate if you ...I dunno, didn't feel ready. But uh..." She looked at his sunglasses... and his Hammock. "You don't seem really worried about anything like that. So....what's keeping you back? I mean, you DID join the Shino academy didn't you? You wanted to be a shinigami. We all do. So ...why put off graduating?" She asked with ...kinda very clear confusion. She was a simple kinda girl, and well..kinda stupid. So her only real course of action was to just ask.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:57 pm

SHIRO

He wanted to be a Shinigami? He's not so sure about that but diving into that stuff isn't something he does with just anyone. Nanashi's no teacher, so she doesn't know the deep lore behind Shiro's induction into Shino. All he can really do for her is flash a sly smile and shrug his shoulders. If only she knew...

"We can't all be overachievers, huh? Maybe school's just something to do. Maybe I'm keeping my options open. No answer will satisfy you, so why bother screwing that pretty little head up over it?"

A true mystery before her, huh? And Shiro doesn't seem like he's going to just spill anything, and maybe that just makes him seem all the more interesting. Some girls like that, yeah? The whole mysterious man with questionable motives? Not that he's trying to put the moves on her, but there's only one way he knows that keeps conversations from getting too serious.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:12 pm

The look of confusion DEFINITELY was on Nanashi's face when he started talking about other options. Wait, was he really NOT interested in becoming a shinigami even though he joined the academy? What other purpose would he have? A Bodyguard for a noble or something?

However, Shiro also managed to almost immediately attack one of Nanashi's weak points as well: Her vanity. The instant that he mentioned her being pretty, all doubt was gone in a moment, and a soft pink crossed her features as confusion was replaced with flattery. "Shut up." She snapped, immediately embarassed as she folded her arms and turned her head. What the hell, this guy was cool AND charming?!

SHIT!

Even though Nanashi KNEW(believed) that she was the best as just about everything. She was....pretty shit at flirting. She usually just kinda started bullying guys she liked. Which, frankly, that totally should work, she didn't know why they were all so stupid. BUT, she now found herself envious of shiro's charm. Completely distracted from the previous subject.

"Whatever, that's none of my business anyway. Still, you should consider your training. Especially with all that stuff happening down on earth ya know? If you want I could totes even help you with your training sometime." She noted with something of a smug smirk.
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:24 pm

SHIRO

Well, someone's an easy bloomer. Shiro actually felt a little bad at how easily he affected Nanashi. Best to drop the whole complimenting thing and whatnot, even if all he did was elementary. However, it accomplished its goal, and the topic had been changed from focusing on his desires. It's easier to talk about training, at least. Though, he did have to ponder her words. Shiro knows enough about what's going on down on Earth.

"Don't get too caught up in that stuff on Earth. It's honestly beyond us Acadamy kids."

His hand moved, his shades sliding up his face, sun-kissed eyes staring intently. Shiro's whole demeaner seemed mature, his chill facade nonexistent as he warned Nanashi. This isn't something to mildly bring up in pleasant conversation. What's going on with Earth is usually something that predates a war, and considering the participants, things could get out of hand in the worst way possible. Shiro plans to be in the middle of it.

"If training's what you're suggesting, then wipe that grin off your face. It'll do you know good in the face of death."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum