Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet Me On the Court [Kyo Upgrade] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Meet Me On the Court [Kyo Upgrade] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Meet Me On the Court [Kyo Upgrade] Empty Meet Me On the Court [Kyo Upgrade]

Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:21 am
Meet Me On the Court [Kyo Upgrade] QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Sawachika Kyo
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21958-sawachika-kyo-approved-4-1-shinigami-hazard-rating-d

» Upgrading:
Zanjutsu, Beginner to Adept

New Zanpakuto:

Zanpakuto Name: Fuurinkazan (夫倫華燦, "Brilliant Splendor of a Man's Ethics")

Zanpakuto Spirit Appearance: Fuurinkazan's spirit is an extremely effeminate man, wearing a gaudy kimono and wearing decidedly womanly makeup to accentuate his features. His jet black hair is done up with a comb, and by all accounts he wears his attire in a way that would best be described as "flattering to the female figure." Despite his appearance, however, Fuurinkazan quite visibly carries himself with the same masculine pride Kyo himself does, and there is no apparent indication of any typically effeminate quirks in his actual posture or gestures.

Zanpakuto Sealed Power: Fuurinkazan has no sealed powers.

New Shikai:
○ Release Phrase: Here I am! Fuurinkazan!

○ Shikai Appearance: Upon release, Kyo's zanpakuto takes the form of a large spear, almost identical to the mundane one that he's carried for much of his life. It is, however, more ornately decorated, and a black feather ornamaent hands from the end of the shaft.

○ Shikai Abilities: A rather straightforward release at present, Kyo is capable of spinning the weapon around at a rapid speed in his hand, which charges a bright white light in the head of the spear. Doing this prevents him from attacking for one post, though as long as he isn't interrupted, he can do this while moving. Upon being charged, the spear's attacks are notably empowered, striking with the intensity two blows when Kyo attacks an opponent. This only lasts for two posts at present, however.

Rather than simply letting this energy go to waste, Kyo may stab the spear forward and fire the light off as a beam, which shoots forward at extremely high speed, effectively lengthening his spear for just long enough to make a single strike. This strike is not doubled in strength as the others would be, as the energy is being utilized to manifest this attack in the first place. The maximum length of this beam scales with Kyo's tier, equaling its scale of influence.

» Why: Much of his grindset has been underway for a while, and you can see that in pretty much any of his recent threads. but Kyo's made it clear that the primary issue in his zanpakuto's development has been that it won't talk to him. As of this thread, however, that isn't the case.

» Extra: One more femboy in his life.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Meet Me On the Court [Kyo Upgrade] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Meet Me On the Court [Kyo Upgrade] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Meet Me On the Court [Kyo Upgrade] Empty Re: Meet Me On the Court [Kyo Upgrade]

Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:06 pm
[mod]Approved.[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum